PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Ron Paul’s view of Donald Trump backed by New Hampshire voters

sailingaway
12-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Poll: Ron Paul’s view of Donald Trump backed by New Hampshire voters

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/new-hampshire/poll-ron-pauls-view-of-donald-trump-backed-by-new-hampshire-voters/#ixzz1fg8Ti1S9

Despite Mr. Trump’s comments, New Hampshire voters tend to side with Mr. Paul’s assertion that the New York real estate mogul’s meetings with GOP candidates will not increase their support. In fact, 42 percent of participants in the NBC News/Marist poll say a Mr. Trump endorsement would not make them more likely to vote for a candidate and 37 percent of respondents say it would actually make them less likely to vote for the candidate. According to the poll, 19 percent of participants would look favorably upon a Mr. Trump endorsement.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/new-hampshire/poll-ron-pauls-view-of-donald-trump-backed-by-new-hampshire-voters/#ixzz1fg8mmxLe

bluesc
12-05-2011, 10:34 AM
and 37 percent of respondents say it would actually make them less likely to vote for the candidate.

LMAO. I see at least one candidate dropping out of the debate after seeing these numbers. Almost certainly Romney. That guy runs polls for everything he does.

Dr.3D
12-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Trump acts just like a spoiled little boy. He has an over inflated ego and believes people love him because he has money. Take away his money and what is left? Money doesn't make a person important, it just gives them the power to make believe they are important.

CaptUSA
12-05-2011, 10:45 AM
If Romney dropped out, it would be perfect. It would leave Gingrich on an island with the rest of the top tier sailing away. (he, he)

Join The Paul Side
12-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Tuck Frump. :mad:

No Free Beer
12-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey Donald, YA FIRED...

sorry, i had to do it. its so lame...but just had to

Join The Paul Side
12-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey Donald, YA FIRED...

I concur. :D

freeforall
12-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I said it before, people do not relate to or respect Trump. He is just trying to protect his money and has no interest in serving the people.

Carehn
12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
LMAO. I see at least one candidate dropping out of the debate after seeing these numbers. Almost certainly Romney. That guy runs polls for everything he does.

I can see him running a poll for everything. I bet if you asked him his favorite color he would have to check with his pollster.

tfurrh
12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
a little irrelevant, but did anyone ever watch the Letterman skits, 'Trump or Monkey?' They showed three pictures of hair (two were monkeys, and one was Trump), and the contestant had to guess which one was Trump. Then they'd fold down the part of the picture that was blocked, and a lot of the time it would be a monkey.