PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we all disobey.

Edabramov
12-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Why can't the military dis-obey if the government imposes the martial law.
( I know they have the right to not follow an un-lawful order, but why people still choose to. )

Why can't the cops dis-obey when Police State and Mass Surveillance begins to rise in this country.

Why can't the cops just stop following orders to imprison innocent protesters, why can't the military just completely dis-obey and turn against the government, why can't all the people just stop obeying. Isn't that all it takes?

There is about only 500 People who really control and push for new world order. Why are our people making it possible for it to happen.

Example:

Spreading chem-trails.
Putting fluoride into our waters.

We know that the only way they can make this happen, is if people comply. So why can't our people just dis-obey, that's all it will take. Disobey, go to the Goldman Sachs, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bilderberg Meeting, and have the God Dam military terrorize the shit out of the the meeting. I know this sounds extreme, but why can't we just have the balls to do it. Is it because we're afraid to lose our jobs?

Respond.

ghengis86
12-05-2011, 10:25 AM
They will kill you if you resist. Plain and simple.

Todd
12-05-2011, 10:36 AM
This is on the level of the "What if there were a war and no one came"? Meme..

Basically because there are more people who do not think for themselves in this world than there are who do.

Refering to Hayek's chapter on why the worst get on top and Eric Hoffer's "The true Believer" help remind me of this from time to time.

Power corrupts the few, while weakness corrupts the many - Eric Hoffer

milo10
12-05-2011, 10:52 AM
This is a deep topic. It would be good to look at things like the fall of the communism to get an idea of how tyranny falls apart. France in May 1968 was also a good example of how a revolt nearly took down a modern Western govt. And that's with protestors who had nothing more solid ultimately than variants of Marxism to base a new order on. We have ideas that actually work.

pcosmar
12-05-2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NcLNoxiPBk

XTreat
12-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Why didn't the German people stop the Nazi's.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lstenmark/Hum2B/ArendtOrgGuilt.pdf

12 page article, I compare Mrs. Arendt view of Germans to OBL view of Americans personally.

As a lot of you know, I am active duty military. Why don't I get out? Even though I have a crisis of conscience and am not following the courage of my convictions?

Edabramov
12-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Sorta Agree.