PDA

View Full Version : Republican Reality ??????

speciallyblend
11-07-2007, 09:06 AM
We need to hold the Republican Party Accountable,We are Registered Republicans. Iowa or the National Party , I think its time to give them a huge dose of reality check. I'm asking do we wait until after they snub Ron Paul???? or when?

This is what i would say,nothing about hate,this is reality (POLITELY)IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE RON PAUL IN YOUR DEBATE or nominate Ron Paul,since no other candidate can adopt his platform,then I assure you my whole family and all my friends will leave the GOP period no excuses,no threat just a Promise.
We need to flex our muscles,if we do not get Ron Paul in the debate or the nomination(then the gop is dead in my eyes),then i will vote for Ron Paul in the General Election,the fact is the rest of the republicans are just Hillary Clinton on Steroids.The Republican Party is in the ER right now and i mean right now. The only person who will get my vote inside the Republican Party is Ron Paul. If we dont flex our muscles now and with full force,then you will not see Ron Paul in the debate or the republican nominee(a republican for 20yrs i believe.
It's everyones call what they do,but when the grassroots decides to pull all stops,let me know. We are 5 republicans in this family and i know majority of the people in our 3 counties will stand with Ron Paul before we ever vote for a big government republican/democrat. REPUBLICANS better wake up ASAP,or this republican and my family of registered republicans and friends will look elsewhere,THERE TRULY IS ONLY ONE REPUBLICAN RUNNING,HIS NAME IS RON PAUL
If this hurts a republican feelings:) then so be it,dont blame me,blame yourself and our party. REALITY BITES, Ron Paul 2008:D