PDA

View Full Version : Trump disses Ron

smithtg
12-05-2011, 08:03 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-fights-back-ron-paul-is-a-joke-and-george-will-is-third-rate/

comments start at 4:02

http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/container/1260/844/?content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&content=J8019L0W0GSSPY8V&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1%22%20width%3D%22420%22%20height%3D%224 21%22%20frameborder%3D%220%22%20marginheight%3D%22 0%22%20marginwidth%3D%220%22%20scrolling%3D%22no%2 2%20allowtransparency%3D%22true%22&referrer=

CableNewsJunkie
12-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Ignore him for a while and let him keep digging - it won't be long before he's unable to crawl out.

smithtg
12-05-2011, 08:13 AM
the goon was even on the today show today. I guess NBC does own him.

Of course the hair man loves Israel too.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/12/donald-trump-calls-ron-paul-joke/45720/

Travlyr
12-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Ignore him for a while and let him keep digging - it won't be long before he's unable to crawl out.

No doubt. Let him keep digging. He has met his match.

Darthbrooklyn
12-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Has Romney accepted or declined Tumps debate yet?

Original_Intent
12-05-2011, 09:12 AM
....because Trump has "gravitas"...:D

bluesc
12-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Has Romney accepted or declined Tumps debate yet?

He has hinted that he won't be going. I bet he won't. This debate will be a middle tier joke, with Newt looking like an idiot.

Tina
12-05-2011, 09:15 AM
He has hinted that he won't be going. I bet he won't. This debate will be a middle tier joke, with Newt looking like an idiot.

:p I agree! Can't wait to see it fail.

LisaNY
12-05-2011, 09:25 AM
At least Ron Paul served his country, Donald Trump did not. In fact, Donald is so embarrassed by his draft-dodging that he lied about it:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-hits-keep-coming-smoking-gun-reports-donald-trump-was-a-draft-dodger/

So beneath all the tough talk, Donal Trump is really a coward. I would love to see a real tough guy like Jesse Ventura come out and shut him up once and for all, so we won't have to.

Kords21
12-05-2011, 09:28 AM
If Ron Paul is as irrelevant as Trump says, then why is Trump even bothering with this? Keep talking Trump, get Ron Paul's name out there.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Trump is acting like an overgrown crybaby. Have some class, man. Sheesh.

LisaNY
12-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Trump is living proof that money can't buy class.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Trump was just fired by Ron Paul :eek:

Darthbrooklyn
12-05-2011, 10:08 AM

Thats why Romney would be smart not to attend.. Will def make Newt look like a chump

phill4paul
05-12-2016, 04:39 PM

I agree!

nikcers
05-12-2016, 04:51 PM
I agree!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

Dick Cheney’s presidential pick is a man he once suggested was a 9/11 truther. ... Cheney says he will support Trump (http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/)

He’s a joke. Here’s a man that wants — does he care if Iran has a nuclear weapon that can wipe out Israel? -Trump on Ron Paul 2012

acptulsa
05-12-2016, 04:56 PM

He still is. Why is he suddenly getting a pass for it?

Fun thread.

Who hacked the passwords of these accounts, anyway?

Antischism
05-12-2016, 04:58 PM
It's really humorous seeing some of the comments by particular users in these older threads.

phill4paul
05-12-2016, 04:59 PM
It's really humorous seeing some of the comments by particular users in these older threads.

:D

younglibertarian
05-12-2016, 05:03 PM
https://stratecutionstories.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/flip-flops.jpg

CPUd
05-12-2016, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4uzW46G.jpg

Ender
05-12-2016, 06:10 PM

Ya think?

Trump and Paul supporters have a bit of a history; Trump famously told fans of the libertarian Texas Congressman that Paul had no chance of winning the presidency at a CPAC convention. When asked by Gretchen Carlson if he, “cared to continue the fight this morning?” Trump replied:

I don’t care. Ron Paul is not going to win. He’s got no chance. You have a better chance right now of winning. It’s a joke. He’s a joke. Here’s a man that wants — does he care if Iran has a nuclear weapon that can wipe out Israel? He doesn’t care. ‘Let them do whatever they want. They can make their own nuclear weapons.’ It’s ridiculous. So he’s not going to win. He’s not going anywhere.

phill4paul
05-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Ya think?

Seems teh Donald is Isreal's cuck.

Ender
05-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Seems teh Donald is Isreal's cuck.

Yep- and he's still blaming Iran for the ME carp.

phill4paul
05-13-2016, 07:07 AM
He still is. Why is he suddenly getting a pass for it?

Dunno. Good question.

Anti Federalist
05-13-2016, 09:42 AM
NecroBump Win.

William Tell
05-13-2016, 10:03 AM

Yeah he really is.

LibertyEagle
05-13-2016, 10:05 AM
Yeah he really is.

I made that comment 5 years ago.

William Tell
05-13-2016, 10:08 AM
And it still rings true. :D

LibertyEagle
05-13-2016, 10:10 AM
And it still rings true. :D

I will agree that it has at times. lol

undergroundrr
05-13-2016, 10:10 AM

Before you were a McCain supporter supporter?

PierzStyx
05-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Before you were a McCain supporter supporter?

Before he was a Trump supporter.

cajuncocoa
05-16-2016, 06:28 AM
LMAO ... I just saw this in phill4paul 's sig. You've regressed, LE.

notsure
05-16-2016, 10:28 AM
So what, Hillary's a better choice? Some of you have got to pull your heads out of your asses. The primary is over. At this point, we're stuck with either Donald or the RNC establishment's handpicked nominee.

undergroundrr
05-16-2016, 10:51 AM
So what, Hillary's a better choice? Some of you have got to pull your heads out of your asses. The primary is over. At this point, we're stuck with either Donald or the RNC establishment's handpicked nominee.

"I'll vote. I'll make my vote count. I'll vote for an alternative party." - Dr. Ron Paul, May 4, 2016.

nikcers
05-16-2016, 10:58 AM

suicide is painless.

cajuncocoa
05-18-2016, 10:11 AM
You do know that there are other choices, right? I realize Boobus doesn't know that, and we will have either one of those two for the next 4 years, but you don't have to play that game (don't even try to tell me one is a better choice than the other...all RPF members should be smarter than Boobus by now.)

acptulsa
05-18-2016, 11:20 AM
You do know that there are other choices, right? I realize Boobus doesn't know that, and we will have either one of those two for the next 4 years, but you don't have to play that game (don't even try to tell me one is a better choice than the other...all RPF members should be smarter than Boobus by now.)

Ah, but will we?

Either way, we can be at the vanguard of a new wave. Either we have to prove an alternate party can get, say, twenty percent before people realize they really aren't crucified to the Two Party System, or we will make enough people see right now that these two criminals are enough alike in the level of their evil that we have absolutely nothing to lose by refusing to validate them right now. In which case, it becomes a battle between us and Diebold.

But either way, the revolution will obviously not happen on the Trump Train.

notsure
05-18-2016, 11:26 AM

There are no other choices. We may have the illusion of other choices, but they're so non viable that they're practically non existent. The election will be decided between the two major parties, as it always has been. It's between Trump and Hillary. I think there are differences between the two. I won't try and convince you, I respect your opinion, I know Donald is flawed. I'd like to see members such as Rand try to influence him more, but I'd rather gamble on something new than on something we know is bad in Hillary. I think it would benefit us and Rand and the other libertarian leaning Republicans in Congress to have Donald has Pres. than to have Hillary. Republicans have a better chance at holding Donald responsible and keeping him in check than they do of putting up with Hillary and the Dem machine.

CPUd
05-18-2016, 11:29 AM
There are no other choices. We may have the illusion of other choices, but they're so non viable that they're practically non existent. The election will be decided between the two major parties, as it always has been. It's between Trump and Hillary. I think there are differences between the two. I won't try and convince you, I respect your opinion, I know Donald is flawed. I'd like to see members such as Rand try to influence him more, but I'd rather gamble on something new than on something we know is bad in Hillary. I think it would benefit us and Rand and the other libertarian leaning Republicans in Congress to have Donald has Pres. than to have Hillary. Republicans have a better chance at holding Donald responsible and keeping him in check than they do of putting up with Hillary and the Dem machine.

Because they've done such a good job of it so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n-SgCndBWE

cajuncocoa
05-18-2016, 12:46 PM
There are no other choices. We may have the illusion of other choices, but they're so non viable that they're practically non existent. The election will be decided between the two major parties, as it always has been. It's between Trump and Hillary. I think there are differences between the two. I won't try and convince you, I respect your opinion, I know Donald is flawed. I'd like to see members such as Rand try to influence him more, but I'd rather gamble on something new than on something we know is bad in Hillary. I think it would benefit us and Rand and the other libertarian leaning Republicans in Congress to have Donald has Pres. than to have Hillary. Republicans have a better chance at holding Donald responsible and keeping him in check than they do of putting up with Hillary and the Dem machine.This attitude is why we'll never be successful. This is why we can't have nice things.

The GOP will never embrace a liberty candidate, they've proven that to us over 3 election cycles. As long as people keep spouting that "throw your vote away" line (which is basically what you said in different words) we'll keep getting the same government we've had forever. Nothing will change because they don't have to change it. There is no one to force a change. How much better off could we be if everyone who felt disenfranchised and unrepresented by the two major parties did something different?

Republicans don't have a better chance at holding Donald responsible because at the end of the day, he represents Team Red, and so do they. It's Hillary who won't get everything she wants (if the GOP can find their spine), if you want to play that game, because she's the captain of the other team.

SpiritOf1776_J4
05-18-2016, 03:26 PM

It's good to see that my opinion of either man hasn't changed in five years. I was making a joke, and seeing that Paul was doing the one thing that Trump had popularized and made popular - when someone is incompetent and not doing the things you want them to do, you fire them. And likewise, part of the humor was Trump wasn't running for office, and was most known for his show, which generally ended with someone being fired.

The only difference between then and five years later, is Trump really ran for the nomination and won, and has metaphorically fired Paul. So it doesn't seem quite like the same joke five years later.

The Rebel Poet
05-20-2016, 04:21 PM
suicide is painless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9yblGwQ0UQ

nikcers
05-21-2016, 01:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9yblGwQ0UQ