PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Senate 93-7 passed a bill that ends the Bill of Rights in America.

row333au
12-05-2011, 02:41 AM
http://www.salem-news.com/stimg/december022011/bill-of-rights.jpg

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/december022011/bill-rights-ends.php

America is about to be overrun by our own military.....

declares the entire USA to be a "battleground" upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.

An outright declaration of WAR against the American People by the military-connected power elite.

No due process. No legal representation. Not even a right to know what you're being charged with when you are (indefinitely) detained.

Once this becomes law, you have no rights whatsoever in America -- no due process, no First Amendment speech rights, no right to remain silent, nothing.

Call your local newspapers and protest this outrageous and traitorous attempt to nullify for the entire Bill of Rights.

row333au
12-05-2011, 02:48 AM
9/11 Newt Gingrich Recommended A Homeland Security Agency Led By FEMA In March 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VPI4wD63Bc&feature=youtu.be

Flying over FEMA site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwm3gBTAlo8&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfuTQciwnfk&feature=related

Ron Paul CIA Mossad gave Libya over to Al Qaeda The US is NOT combating Al Qaeda The US is BEHIND Al Qaeda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WbfaWncgLQ

row333au
12-05-2011, 03:20 AM
The only reason Obama threatened to veto the Bill is because he knew Congress had the 2/3 necessary to override his veto. So its a hallow or empty threat.

This way Obama doesn't look like the bad guy going into the election or public opinion.

He can then claim that he vetoed the Bill and may even try to spin it so the Republicans get the blame including Ron Paul being republican by association as Pres. B O is the only one to help the people (but his hands are tied).

Even though it was passed with a 2/3 vote consisting of bipartisan support in both the House & Senate, with only a few exceptions, like Rand Paul & Ron Paul voting against the Bill.

The question is where is Pres. B O now, where is he really talking against it and really doing something than half ass attempt which is now a point to almost all Americans of Obama never fails to disappoint them.

But then again just early this year he puts together an identical one except he and his administration being in-charge, that is the only reason he will veto in order to put the whole thing to his control or democrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPZlysCAm0&feature=share

DamianTV
12-05-2011, 03:51 AM
You know you can "Edit" your posts, if there are things that you want to add...

Back on topic, this is exactly why Congress has a 9% Approval Rating, which I expect to go much much lower. But what scares me is the impunity that they are operating with, it is almost as if they dont even care what their Approval Rating is because of something else that we have yet to see, such as Permanent Senator and Representative Seats.

On Sept 10th, 2001, I could imagine that something like this may eventually come to the US, but never expected to not only see it in my Lifetime, but in a very short 10 years! I have never seen things as bad as they are right now, and expect that it is all going to get much much worse very very soon!

row333au
12-05-2011, 04:54 AM

Back on topic, this is exactly why Congress has a 9% Approval Rating, which I expect to go much much lower. But what scares me is the impunity that they are operating with, it is almost as if they dont even care what their Approval Rating is because of something else that we have yet to see, such as Permanent Senator and Representative Seats.

On Sept 10th, 2001, I could imagine that something like this may eventually come to the US, but never expected to not only see it in my Lifetime, but in a very short 10 years! I have never seen things as bad as they are right now, and expect that it is all going to get much much worse very very soon!

Cheers mate appreciate what you do for us.....

Information that may give awareness to those who were not aware or have ignored or need to be informed; 'the people' need to become a consensus....

H.R. 645 FEMA CAMPS
http://www.greatdreams.com/political/HR-645.htm

Detention Camp/Dangerous Fringe Radicals'
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=8922

9/11 TRUTHERS LOCKED UP FOR LIFE UNDER NEW US LAW (PLEASE SHARE THIS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEofy7fsIGk

Senators lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csmf061Hpw8

Full episode
Jesse Ventura - The Police State (Banned from TV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UenplqSBvv4

nobody's_hero
12-05-2011, 05:13 AM
My take on the situation:

The American military has been given a power which it will be reluctant to use on the American people.

HOWEVER, when you start seeing American military officers falling victim to this law, at the hands of a secret police force, for refusing orders . . . well, that's where the real power is. The police.

Every dictator in the world has his own special police force.

DamianTV
12-05-2011, 05:24 AM
/agree

The Police are going to be far more dangerous than the Military is to us, especially a Secret Police, which will obviously be a Black Bag Op conducted by a Private Company that at least one of the Political Powers that Be or Have Been owns and will benefit from financially. What I do think would be encouraging is that the US Military would be the ones we hopefully could look to should a Combat Situation occur, and the US Military will be able to mop the floor of the Police.

Ranger29860
12-05-2011, 06:06 AM
This is getting fucking ridiculous. Even after this I have relatives and friends who say that this kind of law is needed. I am frankly ashamed of people I know right now. Any official who votes for this should be immediately kicked out of office and if ONE American is imprisoned under this they should be charged with treason.

dillo
12-05-2011, 12:31 PM
its not like the military couldn't do this before, look at japanese internment camps during ww2

libertygrl
12-05-2011, 01:47 PM
My take on the situation:

The American military has been given a power which it will be reluctant to use on the American people.

HOWEVER, when you start seeing American military officers falling victim to this law, at the hands of a secret police force, for refusing orders . . . well, that's where the real power is. The police.

Every dictator in the world has his own special police force.

Also consider this:

Currently, Pentagon policy stipulates that only immigrants legally residing in the United States are eligible to enlist. There are currently about 30,000 noncitizens who serve in the U.S. armed forces, making up about 2 percent of the active-duty force, according to statistics from the military and the Council on Foreign Relations. About 100 noncitizens have died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

A recent change in U.S. law, however, gave the Pentagon authority to bring immigrants to the United States if it determines it is vital to national security. So far, the Pentagon has not taken advantage of it, but the calls are growing to take use the new authority.

Indeed, some top military thinkers believe the United States should go as far as targeting foreigners in their native countries.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0%2C13319%2C121278%2C00.html

You think foreign troops on our soil would have any problems shooting or rounding us up???

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2011, 02:06 PM
No due process. No legal representation. Not even a right to know what you're being charged with when you are (indefinitely) detained.

Once this becomes law, you have no rights whatsoever in America -- no due process, no First Amendment speech rights, no right to remain silent, nothing.

That is a slight exaggeration. It will be exactly like it is in Israel. There is no Constitution or Bill of Rights in Israel. Do you have a problem with the US adopting the Israeli legal system? It's funny how people have this great fear of Sharia law, yet Talmudic law has been fully implemented without a peep from anyone.

Mach
12-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I don't know his record but this guy, Sen. Webb of Virginia, gives a decent floor explanation of why he is not satisfied with the current Bills wording....... this is FOR an Amendment to the original Bill that he voted "YEA." Maybe if he would have read the original before he voted he could have argued against the original being passed without some editing.

Floor and committee statements
Senator Webb's Floor Speech on National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2012 Amendment 1107

November 29, 2011

Senator Webb: Thank you, Mr. President. I'd like to say that I believe that the Senator from Colorado has a good point here, and I say that as someone who is a strong supporter of military commissions who, in many, many cases, has aligned myself with my good friend, the Senator from South Carolina and Senator McCain as well on these issues. To me this is not a jurisdictional issue and it's not an issue about whether we should be holding people under military commissions under the right cases or under military detention under the right cases.

My difficulty, and the reason that I support what Senator Udall is doing, is in the statutory language itself. I say this as someone who has spent a number of years drafting this kind of legislation as a committee counsel. I have gone back over the last two days again and again reading these sections against each other -- 1031, 1032 particularly -- and I'm very concerned about how this language would be interpreted not in the here and now as we see the stability that we brought to our country since 9/11, but if something were to happen. And we would be under more of a sense of national emergency and this language would be interpreted for broader action. And the reason that I have this concern is that we're really talking here about the conditions under which our military would be sent into action inside our own borders. And in that type of situation, we need to be very clear and we must very narrowly define how they would be used and, quite frankly, if they should be used at all inside our borders. And I think that’s the concern that we are hearing from people like the director of the FBI and the Secretary of Defense.

And I'm also very concerned about the notion of the protection of our own citizens and our legal residents from military action inside our own country. I think these protections should be very clearly stated and in this language there's a lot of vagueness. And what the Senator from Colorado is proposing is that we clarify these concepts, that we take this provision out, clarify the concepts, protections are in place in our country, we're not leaving our country vulnerable -- in fact, I think we're going to make it a much more healthy legal system if we do clarify these provisions.

So that is the reason I'm here on the floor to support what Senator Udall is saying and I know the emotion and the energy that Senator Levin has put into this and I respect him greatly. I just happen to believe that we should do a better job of clarifying our language. And I spent 16 years on and off writing in Hollywood, and one of the things that came to me when I was comparing this, this is kind of the danger that you get when you get the fourth or fifth screenwriter involved in a story. Where you tend to want to fix one thing and you're not fixing the whole thing. I greatly respect the legitimacy of the effort that is put into this, but when you read Section 1031 against Section 1032, there are questions about what would happen to American citizens under an emergency. Let's take, for instance, what happened in this country, for instance, what happened in this country after Hurricane Katrina. It's not a direct parallel, but you can see the extremes that people went to under a feeling of emergency and vulnerability. We had people who were deputized as U.S. marshals in New Orleans and you could see them on CNN, putting rifles inside people’s cars, stopping them on the street, going into people's houses, making a decision that later was rescinded that they're going to take people's guns away from them.

The vagueness in a lot of this language will not guarantee against these types of conduct on a larger scale if a situation were more difficult and dangerous than it is today. Section 1031, which Senator Levin mentioned, may be clear from the administration, it's not that clear to me when they talk about a covered person. This isn't simply Al Qaeda, depending on how you want to interpret it in a time of a national emergency, it says a person who is part of or substantially supported Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act. We might be able to agree what that means here on the Senate floor today, but you don't know how that might be interpreted in a time of national emergency. I'm not being -- I'm not predicting that it will. I'm saying we should have the certainty that it will not. Similar –

The Speaker Pro Tempore: The Senator has consumed five minutes.

Senator Webb: Ok. Similar concerns also revolve around the definitions in terms of the applicability of United States citizens and lawful residents, aliens, when you go to the word “requirement” does not extend, what about an option? These are the types of concerns I have. We should have language that very clearly makes everyone understand the conditions under which we would be using the United States military inside the borders of the United States. I yield the floor.

Here, go to the Issue column and click everything with an S. 1867 and dig in, make sure you click in the Vote column to see what Senators voted for what, and make sure to hold it against them and vote accordingly in the future. :rolleyes:

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_112_1.htm

Tarzan
12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
STOP!!! Don't contact anyone before you read the bill.
Before you go calling and writing your local papers and news outlets you really need to read the actual bill.

It Does Not say what you think it says or what others have told you it says. The OP is wrong in several instances (nearly all, in fact) and does not appear to have actually read the bill. The bill specifically excludes US Citizens and Legal US Residents.

Please do some reading so you know the actual facts. We don't need to go off half-cocked and look like a bunch of wacko idiots... especially this close to actual votes being cast. I am not saying this bill is a good bill... but, if we rail against it without knowing what it really says we will cause more damage to Ron's campaign than good.

Here is the actual Bill:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112s1867pcs/pdf/BILLS-112s1867pcs.pdf

It is rather lengthy and the germane section is Section D - Detainee Matters.
a big "thumbs up" to Rand Paul for leading the charge to defeat the Sessions Amendment (Jeff Sessions - AL) that would have included US Citizens and legal residents in this bill

America is about to be overrun by our own military.....

declares the entire USA to be a "battleground" upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.

An outright declaration of WAR against the American People by the military-connected power elite.

Call your local newspapers and protest this outrageous and traitorous attempt to nullify for the entire Bill of Rights.

ShowMeLiberty
12-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Before you go calling and writing your local papers and news outlets you really need to read the actual bill.

It Does Not say what you think it says or what others have told you it says. The OP is wrong in several instances (nearly all, in fact) and does not appear to have actually read the bill. The bill specifically excludes US Citizens and Legal US Residents.

Please do some reading so you know the actual facts. We don't need to go off half-cocked and look like a bunch of wacko idiots... especially this close to actual votes being cast. I am not saying this bill is a good bill... but, if we rail against it without knowing what it really says we will cause more damage to Ron's campaign than good.

Here is the actual Bill:

a big "thumbs up" to Rand Paul for leading the charge to defeat the Sessions Amendment (Jeff Sessions - AL) that would have included US Citizens and legal residents in this bill

Sorry, but you are wrong. It does say exactly what the OP said it does. But don't take my word for it - here's Rand Paul (emphasis mine):

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/284937/indefinite-detention-and-american-citizens-sen-rand-paul?pg=1

I, like most Americans, want to ensure that we punish and prevent terrorism. However, we must do so in a way that protects the rights of American citizens. In his recent column, Andrew C. McCarthy simply has his facts wrong when he claims that last week’s Senate debate on the 2012 defense-authorization bill was not about American citizens. It was.

In fact, the protection of American citizens is largely what my energies last week were directed toward. The amendments I championed — both Sen. Mark Udall’s (D., Colo.) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D., Calif.) — were specifically offered in order to protect American citizens from the indefinite detention allowed in the underlying bill. All of these amendments failed, but I was able to defeat an amendment that would have allowed American citizens to be held indefinitely even after they had been tried and found not guilty.

<snip>

Supporters of indefinite detention believe the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Hamdi v. Rumsfeld supports their view. But while the court in Hamdi held that U.S. citizens captured in combat in Afghanistan may be detained, it also held that they must, at a minimum, be granted many of the traditional aspects of constitutional due process — including a “meaningful opportunity to contest the factual basis for th[e] detention before a neutral decisionmaker,” notice of the asserted charges, an opportunity to rebut the assertions, and, most important, the right to counsel.

Also, the court’s holding pertained only to U.S. citizens captured in combat in Afghanistan. Hamdi does not address non-combatants captured in the United States. The argument in Congress this week was about whether we should expand the possibility of indefinite detention to include U.S. citizens accused of association with terrorism. This could conceivably apply to non-combatants. This could also conceivably include U.S. citizens falsely accused of association with terrorism.

continues (http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/284937/indefinite-detention-and-american-citizens-sen-rand-paul?pg=1)...

Don't be pacified by the deliberately misleading language in that bill. It really does mean the end of some very important civil liberties. It really does mean the gov't can ignore Posse Comitatus and Habeas Corpus any time it wishes.

Tarzan
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I'll give this one more try as the salient issue continues to be missed:
Read... The... Bill!!!

You continue to repeat what others are saying without checking the actual facts.
Read... The... Bill!!!

This is one of the reasons people think Ron and his supporters are just nut-jobs. Not bothering to check the facts or read the actual document when it is readily available.
Here is the actual bill: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112s1867pcs/pdf/BILLS-112s1867pcs.pdf

So... stop telling me what you think it says... or what repeating what other people are saying it says.
Read... The... Bill!!!

Pericles
12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
You think foreign troops on our soil would have any problems shooting or rounding us up???

There is a reason why France only lets the Foreign Legion as a unit inside France on Bastille Day for the parade, and then they go back to the island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KOD7NboKPI&amp;feature=related

QueenB4Liberty
12-05-2011, 06:29 PM
The bill is 682 pages, I don't have time to read it right now. But I wouldn't be surprised if the OP was true, however I'll remain skeptical until I'm sitting inside a FEMA camp. :p

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Read... The... Bill!!!

You continue to repeat what others are saying without checking the actual facts.
Read... The... Bill!!!

This is one of the reasons people think Ron and his supporters are just nut-jobs. Not bothering to check the facts or read the actual document when it is readily available.
Here is the actual bill: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112s1867pcs/pdf/BILLS-112s1867pcs.pdf

So... stop telling me what you think it says... or what repeating what other people are saying it says.
Read... The... Bill!!!

Perhaps you can point out the exact sections/subsections that you are talking about...

VegasPatriot
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Tarzan, before you go off yelling at anyone else on this thread maybe you should read the following comment from Stewart Rhodes. There have been a few comments on Oath Keepers website that sound just like your rant. So I suggest you calm down, read Stewart's interpretation, and then apologize for your mistaken interpretation of this bill.

Stewart Rhodes Interview – Senate Detention Bill is Pure Treason – Declares War on American People (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/12/01/stewart-rhodes-interview-citizen-detention-act-senate-has-declared-war-on-american-people/)
The following is from the comment section of the above titled article.

Byron Williams Says:
December 2nd, 2011 at 6:54 am

“I am thoroughly disappointed by the gross misrepresentation of what the bill says. Selectively editing out the sections that tell who the covered persons are under the law (Sec. 1031 Subsection) which clearly states that the law applies only to the persons who committed the attack on 9/11/2001 and members of Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and associated forces engaged in hostilities against the United States and claiming the the law applies to US citizens does nothing but ruin your organization’s credibility.
In addition, Sec. 1032 subsection b also makes it clear that US citizens and lawful resident citizens within the US are not subject to this law.

Perhaps you should actually read what a bill says before making such wild assertions.”

RESPONSE BY STEWART RHODES (2004 Yale Law graduate, where he studied this very issue of “enemy combatant status” in depth):

Well Byron, I truly do wish you were right and I was wrong, but alas, it is you who have not read the bill carefully enough, or thought this through far enough.

Section 1032 Does not say that the US military (and the President as Commander in Chief) cannot detain American citizens. It only says that the US does not have to. 1032 REQUIRES mandatory military detention of non-citizens who are deemed to meet the criteria. But 1032 exempts US citizens and legal residents from that requirement. That doesn’t mean citizens cannot be held in military detention, only that it is not required.

Section 1031 is a broad authorization to detain any person, anyone. And that does include US citizens. 1032 is a requirement that non-citizens be detained. They are not in contradiction,and 1032 does not exempt citizens from detention under 1031. The sections work together. the mandatory detention in 1032 affects a sub-set of those who can be detained under 1031. Take a deep breath Byron, and think it through.

Section 1031 is a broad authorization to detain ANY PERSON that the President (or some subordinate in the DOD) thinks is al-Qaeda, the Taliban, affiliated group, or who they think supported any of those in any way, or likewise for the attacks on 9-11. It says what it means. Any person who is determined to be one of or to have done one of the listed criteria can be detained in military detention for the duration of the conflict, or tried by military tribunal and sentenced to death or life incarceration. And that determination will be made by the President, or by some underling in the DOD – it will not be determined by a jury of your peers as the Treason Clause of Article III and the Bill of Rights requires.

1031 leaves it up to the President to choose if he will treat you like a “normal” criminal accused of terrorism, or if he will instead treat you like someone from Iraq or Afghanistan and have the military pick you up and take you off to a military detention facility.

1032 says the President has to use the military option for all except US citizens and lawful residents (for actions committed here in the US). That is a mandatory detention provision. But the exception of citizens from that mandatory detention does not mean the President cannot detain them under his discretionary power in 1031.

I hope you can get it now.

And as for your other point that “the law applies only to the persons who committed the attack on 9/11/2001 and members of Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and associated forces engaged in hostilities against the United States” [and those who aided them]:

Do you think that will mean it will only be used against people who actually did those things? How will you be sure of that? How do you think that will be determined?

By a jury? Nope. By a Grand Jury? Nope. By a civilian judge? Nope. It will be determined by the President or some flunky in his admin, or in the DOD. On the mere SAY SO of Obama or some petty paper pusher any American can be stripped of the Bill of Rights protections, stripped of the right to jury trial, of the right to confront his accusers, stripped of the presumption of innocence and the burden of proof of beyond a reasonable doubt, and all of the other due process protections of the Bill of Rights YOU SWORE AN OATH TO DEFEND, and just taken away to a military brig. And you are OK with that so long as the claim is that those people are part of or aided the enemy?

That is how it has been done throughout history, by repressive regimes. They just say a person is a traitor and enemy of the nation, and then take them away to throw them in a concentration camp or just have them summarily hung or shot. Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, China, Cambodia, Cuba, North Korea, etc. are all exampled.

What matters is not what someone is accused of, what matters is the process of determining guilt.

Under our Constitution, and especially the Treason Clause of Article III, when a US citizen is accused of making war against his own country or aiding the enemy, it requires a public trial, in a civilian court, before a jury of his peers, and it requires two witnesses to the overt act, and unless and until that jury finds him guilty, the US government cannot deprive that citizen of his life or liberty.

But this bill says otherwise. It says ANY PERSON who is accused of making war against the US in the current conflict or accused of aiding the enemy can, without trial of any kind, be taken into military detention for the duration of the conflict or even tried by military tribunal and then killed.

How does that square with the Treason Clause? It doesn’t. How does it square with the 4th, 5th, 6th, amendments? It doesn’t.

And one more reason I know it applies to citizens is that 1031 clearly states that it is reauthorizing the powers granted in the 2001 AUMF, and stating clearly that those powers include detention. Well, the Supreme Court, in the 2004 Hamdi case said that the 2001 AUMF authorized detention of anyone the president determines is a combatant, and that it included US citizens. That was the actual betrayal and when this nation crossed the Rubicon into applying the international laws of war to American citizens. And that decision will go down in history as a fatal moment to the Republic, unless and until we reverse course and sweep it away. That doesn’t minimize or lessen the treason of these senators. To the contrary, they know all about the Hamid decision and they thus know exactly what they are doing.

And what they are doing is lending their full support to that claimed power of the President (used by both Bush and Obama) to treat Americans like a conquered enemy population in wartime. The Senators are yelling “hell yeah we want him to do that.” And that support and very clear authorization will be interpreted by the President and by the courts as a nice, bright green light from Congress to carry on, and do more of it (more detention of American citizens).

What is now new are two things:

1. 1032 tries to mandate that the President detain certain people accused of those things (anyone not a citizen or legal resident when their actions are in the US). That is new. And that is what Obama doesn’t like. He is happy to have the discretion to use military detention, but he doesn’t like being told he has to. And that is the only reason he is threatening a veto. He wants the flexibility of charging anyone under criminal law or instead detaining anyone using the military. What he may do is a signing statement, where he signs it but makes it clear he will use his discretion as Commander in Chief and that Congress cannot tell him how to do his job.

2. Something new this bill does is make it very clear in 1036 that once you are “determined” to be a “covered person” i.e. an enemy combatant, if you challenge that determination, it will be a military judge who will decide that question, and you will get a military lawyer, not a civilian lawyer, if you want one.

So, ON THE MERE SAY SO of Obama or one of his subordinates, you will be placed in the military system and once there, unless and until a MILITARY JUDGE determines otherwise, that is where you will stay (good luck with that). Obama can just point his finger at any of use and say “I have determined that he has aided al-Qaeda” and away you go, cuffed and stuffed, with a black bag on your head. and some military judge hand-picked by Obama will hear your case if you want to challenge that designation.

Byron, how is that any different than Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia? I challenge you to tell us. The Nazis also said their detention policies only applied to enemies of the people, as did Stalin. Of course they said that. Same here. And the process is the same. The “Decider” the “leader” just says you are an enemy, and Presto! You are. Why? Because he says so.

And keep in mind that in the future, it would not be hard for the Senate and House to sneak in an amendment to 1031 that adds “or any other belligerent act or act of terrorism against the United States.”

They can black bag anyone they want right now, by accusation alone, but such an amendment would give even more political cover for going after critics. Who does DHS consider suspected terrorists right now? Returning veterans, home-schoolers, gun rights activists, gun owners, constitutionalists, etc. During the Bush years, it was anti-war protesters.

Anyone with any understanding of history can see where this is going.

IF you still can’t get it, then you likely never will. Go read my 94 page paper. It lays all the history and legal precedents out, very clearly (at least up to 2004).

Obama is now going even farther than Bush by openly declaring that he has the power to kill ANY American citizen who he determines is an enemy in the war on terrorism. So, even that thin chance of having a military judge believe your side of the story won’t help you if Obama just decides to use a Predator drone fired Hellfire missile on you.

and that is all consistent with what can be done with a military enemy during wartime. You can kill them on sight, as a military asset during conflict. You can have the military detain them for the duration of the conflict. And if you suspect they have violated the laws of war, you can try them by military tribunal and if convicted, execute them. But even if they are found innocent in that tribunal, they can still be held for the duration of the conflict. Now, when do you think the war on terrorism will end? Ever?

And this is exactly what is now being imposed on occupied Iraq and Afghanistan. Citizens in those countries can go about their daily business, and if accused of a “normal” crime, like stealing from a neighbor, they can be charged in the Iraqi civilian courts. But if the US military suspects (SUSPECTS) that the Iraqi or Afghan citizen is al-Qaeda, Taliban, insurgent, etc, or SUSPECTS that they are aiding them, that citizen can be picked up by the military and placed in a military holding facility there in their home counry, or sent to Gitmo, and once in that system, they will stay there unless and until the military decides to let them go. And if they are really unlucky, they may just be killed by a Hellfire from a Predator as has happened many, many times.

And that is exactly what the US government is claiming it can do to Americans too. You may go about your business and will get a normal civilian trial if suspected of a crime, including terrorism under federal statutes, unless and until someone in the military or within the CIA or NSA or the President himself determines that you are a combatant in the war on terror, and at that time, based on their say so alone, you will be “captured” and detained by the military, taken off to a military detention facility, which could include Gitmo, and held until the military decides to let you go. And a military judge will hear your “challenge” to that detention. And if they want, they can try you before a military tribunal. No Fifth Amendment required Grand Jury indictment, no 6th Amendment required jury trial before a jury of your peers, none of that. Just like an Iraqi is treated in Iraq, or a citizen of Afghanistan.

You tell me how it will be different. I’m all ears.

Stewart Rhodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFsg-LQGlM&amp;feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFsg-LQGlM&feature=player_embedded

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2011, 06:54 PM

I will assume you mean "Subtitle D—Detainee Matters" or Sections 1031-1033.

The concern all along has been the wording of this section, and how open to interpretation it will be. For instance, if you are referring to the following portion, it requires that the military hold people who fit a certain profile. That profile does not exclude US citizens. In a further down section, it removes the "requirement" that US citizens be held by the military, but that still leaves it optional for the military to hold US citizens. And that is before you even get to the subsections about "NATIONAL SECURITY WAIVER"...

SEC. 1032. REQUIREMENT FOR MILITARY CUSTODY.
4 (a) CUSTODY PENDING DISPOSITION UNDER LAW OF
5 WAR.—
6 (1) IN GENERAL.—Except as provided in para
7 graph (4), the Armed Forces of the United States
8 shall hold a person
15 (b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS
16 AND LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—
17 (1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The require
18 ment to detain a person in military custody under
19 this section does not extend to citizens of the United
20 States.

LibForestPaul
12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Read... The... Bill!!!

Read... The... Bill!!!

Read... The... Bill!!!

Ron Paul and most libertarians are under the impression that the Constitution does NOT give the federal government the authority for several departments. However, those departments exist, get funding and make law.

Aratus
12-05-2011, 07:08 PM
obama made a speech in kansas ripping into the gop and maybe directly dr. ron paul!!!

ms. nancy pelosi just cut loose a document shorter than the pentagon papers and longer

than george w. bush's lil ole report a concerned superior did about him in the national guard.

DamianTV
12-05-2011, 07:40 PM
The Federal Govt itself operates like a giant Ponzi Scheme, and the Pyramid is backwards. Small cities and townships get their power from the base of the Pyramid, the People. Counties get their power from the Cities and Townships. States get their power from the Counties. The Fed Gov gets its power from the States, not the other way around as teh Fed would have people believe. And since we have given the power by allowing the atrocities in the numerous laws and enforcement of those unconstitutional laws to happen, we need to realize that we are the only ones that can take that power away, at every level.

People will live under what ever level of Tyranny they are willing to put up with.

HOLLYWOOD
12-05-2011, 09:33 PM
I will assume you mean "Subtitle D—Detainee Matters" or Sections 1031-1033.

The concern all along has been the wording of this section, and how open to interpretation it will be. For instance, if you are referring to the following portion, it requires that the military hold people who fit a certain profile. That profile does not exclude US citizens. In a further down section, it removes the "requirement" that US citizens be held by the military, but that still leaves it optional for the military to hold US citizens. And that is before you even get to the subsections about "NATIONAL SECURITY WAIVER"... Don't yah just love the 50,000 Lawyers inside the DC city limits?

93% of the Fossil Fueled US Senate are Criminals.

row333au
12-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Senator Rand Paul highlighting facts that will be applied under the terms of the 'indefinite detention' provision of the National Defense Authorization Act

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q50h7u2L5Y&feature=share

moderate libertarian
12-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Sad state od affairs.

Brian4Liberty
12-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Don't yah just love the 50,000 Lawyers inside the DC city limits?

Oh yeah, that law was intentionally written like that. As convoluted as possible.

Yet another chance to reuse this:

Here's what they do believe in: they believe in a vast legal system, where all laws are open to debate and litigation. A system where any position can be defended or attacked on a "legal" basis. A system where the most powerful generally get their way, regardless of the letter or intent of the law. A system where anything can be justified. A system which enables power to reside with those with the most knowledge of the law, and how to use and manipulate it. A system where maximum employment is enjoyed for all those who desire to support, sustain and profit from the legal system.

They believe in no law at all, expertly disguised as a society fully enveloped in law.

The Constitution is the worst sort of law for them. It's far too clear, simple and supreme. The best law in their eyes is ambiguous, convoluted, complex and with no priorities at all.

Aratus
12-06-2011, 02:47 PM
obama is in fall of 2012 campaign mode

Zap!
12-06-2011, 02:49 PM
So who are the brave 7 who voted no?

row333au
12-11-2011, 04:03 AM
S. 1867 (NDAA): Secret Torture Provisions For Home Grown Terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0wpAcovRFk&feature=g-all

Proof Obama will sign NDAA 1031 Citizen Imprisonment Law in a few days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLiKvSz_wX8&feature=related

Lieberman: Radicalised Americans are our greatest concern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIW6F-fCI3M&feature=youtu.be

row333au
12-11-2011, 10:40 PM
we signed "IMPEACH All the Senators who Voted For Military Detainment of U.S. Citizens!"

signatures: 22,941
Target: The Senate of the United States
Sponsored by: The American People

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/petition-to-impeach-all-senators-who-voted-for-us-is-a-battlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/

row333au
12-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Selective Service System website
http://www.sss.gov/default.htm

Selective Service System Wikipeadia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

Most male U.S. citizens and male immigrant non-citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 are required by law to have registered within 30 days of their 18th birthday. As of the end of 2008, the names and addresses of over 14 million men are on file......

Registration for Selective Service is also required for various federal programs and benefits, including student loans, job training, federal employment, and naturalization.......

men who knew they were required to register and did not do so could face up to five years in jail or a fine up to $250,000 if convicted
[

Selective Service likely to be spared from cutting in FY 2011 bill
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/144391-selective-service-likely-to-be-spared-from-cutting-in-fy-2011-bill

Obama's Plan for The Draft- MANDATORY SERVICE everyone 18-25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDSwyCPEsQ

Ron Paul: "Conscription and drafting is a totalitarian idea"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNH5Lr5TqA

Coffman: is Selective Service System Necessary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsK_3HlFdMQ

2010-2011 SELECTIVE SERVICE STATUS VERIFICATION
http://www.howard.edu/financialaid/pdf/1011/Selective%20Service%20Verification%2010-11-%20FINAL.pdf
http://www.sfa.kent.edu/DownloadForms/VerifSelectiveservice1011.PDF

Aratus
12-12-2011, 03:12 AM
lets win this one for ron paul. he is our voice of freedom.

Sam I am
12-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Now I hate to be the non-paranoid person in the thread, but, is this the section that everybody's worried about?

Subtitle D--Detainee Matters

SEC. 1031. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

(a) In General- Congress affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40) includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending disposition under the law of war.

(b) Covered Persons- A covered person under this section is any person as follows:

(1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored those responsible for those attacks.

(2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.

(c) Disposition Under Law of War- The disposition of a person under the law of war as described in subsection (a) may include the following:

(1) Detention under the law of war without trial until the end of the hostilities authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

(2) Trial under chapter 47A of title 10, United States Code (as amended by the Military Commissions Act of 2009 (title XVIII of Public Law 111-84)).

(3) Transfer for trial by an alternative court or competent tribunal having lawful jurisdiction.

(4) Transfer to the custody or control of the person’s country of origin, any other foreign country, or any other foreign entity.

(d) Construction- Nothing in this section is intended to limit or expand the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

(e) Authorities- Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.

(f) Requirement for Briefings of Congress- The Secretary of Defense shall regularly brief Congress regarding the application of the authority described in this section, including the organizations, entities, and individuals considered to be ‘covered persons’ for purposes of subsection (b)(2).

brushfire
12-12-2011, 01:06 PM
^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZCGrpkWWyg

row333au
12-12-2011, 05:15 PM
^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZCGrpkWWyg

Thanks for this brushfire

Stewart Rhodes: Senate Has Declared War on American People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbax45A080Y&feature=related

row333au
12-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Obama insists on indefinite detention of Americans
http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-detention-defense-levin-635/

row333au
12-14-2011, 03:25 AM
THIS IS INDEFINITE DETENTION BILL

Argentina Dirty War 1976 - 1983

The Dirty War, from 1976-1983, was a seven-year campaign by the Argentine government against suspected dissidents and subversives. Many people, both opponents of the government as well as innocent people, were "disappeared" in the middle of the night. They were taken to secret government detention centers where they were tortured and eventually killed. These people are known as "los desaparecidos" or "the disappeared."

This military junta maintained its grip on power by cracking down on anybody whom they believed was challenging their authority. Casualty counts from this war range from 10,000 to 30,000 people.

In the early 1980s, it became clear to both the world and the Argentine people that the government was behind the tens of thousands of kidnappings. The junta, facing increasing opposition over its human rights record, as well as mounting allegations of corruption, sought to allay domestic criticism by launching a successful campaign to regain Las Islas Malvinas (the Falkland Islands).

The Falkland Islands have been a source of contention between England, which administers them, and Argentina, which claims them, since 1820. The junta had thought that it could reclaim these islands relatively easily, that England wouldn't mind their loss, and that the government would regain its popularity and control over its people.

http://www.yendor.com/vanished/

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB73/

Argentina's Dirty War (1/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObdjTsnLhGM
Argentina's Dirty War (2/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFaeXKfH-p4&feature=related
Argentina's Dirty War (3/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90wD7UuHVs&feature=related

row333au
12-17-2011, 08:21 AM
Indefinite detention Act voids US Constitution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgzLOTVXbg

Cutlerzzz
12-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Now I hate to be the non-paranoid person in the thread, but, is this the section that everybody's worried about?The problem is, that is simply not what the bill says. Somebody edited that.

Go to page 359. You'll see that Section 1031 E reads

(e) REQUIREMENT FOR BRIEFINGS OF CONGRESS.—
The Secretary of Defense shall regularly brief Congress
regarding the application of the authority described in this
section, including the organizations, entities, and individuals considered to be ‘‘covered persons’’ for purposes of
2 subsection (b)(2).

I have no idea who wrote that, but whoever he is, he is lying his ass off.

row333au
12-19-2011, 10:06 AM
NDAA ∞ the Man comes Around Coming to your Town Jan 1st End of Human Rights Due Process

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxmsqlb5MMI

Lucille
12-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I found this in the 1 Billion AGAINST Indefinite Detention without trial law Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/Billion.against.Indefinite.detention), and posted as comments in a number of other places on the web. I copied the version below from this pastebin.com entry. HR 1540 is the "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012", the "Public Print" version. The sections in question are 1031 and 1032, under "Subtitle D--Detainee Matters".

http://www.billstclair.com/blog/state_of_war.html

Please click the link and read it.

Via Market-Ticker comments. Denninger banned two people today (shocking, I know); one for taking him to task over his threatening to ban people for talking about this on the forum three weeks ago, asking "did something change? And then another guy responded to that with "His meds?" LOL...

hxxp://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=199397

row333au
12-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Lucille

Thanks for being here....we keep fighting for the good fight....

row333au
12-19-2011, 07:36 PM
NDAA Bill 2012 : Indefinite Detention Act Creators
Senators Get Paid $ 500K From Lobbyist Says Anonymous

Anonymous:
"Hacktivists are continuing their mission to take on politicians causing the collapse of constitutional rights in America, with operatives from the online collective Anonymous keeping up a campaign against the signers of controversial legislation.

Members of Anonymous began a campaign last week to expose information on the lawmakers who voted in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, a bill that will allow for the indefinite detention of American citizens, the reinstating of torture methods and the creation of the United States as a battlefield. Despite the implications of the act, the Senate allowed for the bill to leave Capitol Hill on Thursday, leaving only the inking of President Barack Obama’s name as the final step for ratification."

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/12/national-defense-authorization-act-aka.html (http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/12/national-defense-authorization-act-aka.html)

Bosco Warden
12-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Listen to this video of Ron Paul two years ago, again he knocks it out of the park with his predictions. It's really kinda freaky to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPSJDqx4Dq4

row333au
12-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Listen to this video of Ron Paul two years ago, again he knocks it out of the park with his predictions. It's really kinda freaky to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPSJDqx4Dq4

Thanks man for the video link.... Ron Paul is not even predicting, he's is much better, he is really more like forecasting the future...

row333au
12-20-2011, 05:02 PM
NDAA 2012: Ron Paul Warns Bill Would Legalize Martial Law

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/270213/20111220/ndaa-2012-ron-paul-martial-law.htm

Ron Paul: Defense Bill Establishes Martial Law In America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6pnSHyOG-Y

Eagles' Wings
12-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Just received a letter from our Senator, Al Franken, a Democrat from Minnesota, outlining his reasons for voting against this Bill. Per Franken, "This would be the first time that Congress has deviated from President Nixon's Non-Detention Act, an Act to make sure the U.S. government would never again subject any Americans to the unnecessary and unjustifiable imprisonment that so many Japanese-Americans, German-Americans, and Italian-Americans had to endure".

row333au
12-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Just received a letter from our Senator, Al Franken, a Democrat from Minnesota, outlining his reasons for voting against this Bill. Per Franken, "This would be the first time that Congress has deviated from President Nixon's Non-Detention Act, an Act to make sure the U.S. government would never again subject any Americans to the unnecessary and unjustifiable imprisonment that so many Japanese-Americans, German-Americans, and Italian-Americans had to endure".

Senator, Al Franken, a Democrat from Minnesota is one of the noble person in congress, should be remembered for his honourable action....thank you Louise

row333au
12-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Military to Designate Americans as Enemy During Collapse: DOD Contact Joe Joseph Reports 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ygMxUFXMTk

Military to Designate Americans as Enemy During Collapse: DOD Contact Joe Joseph Reports 2/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hui7IIV5z4

Military to Designate Americans as Enemy During Collapse: DOD Contact Joe Joseph Reports 3/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8BojnHH_s8&feature=uploademail

UPDATE: Government censors document revealing plans to wage war on Americans. READ HERE.

NOTE: Within an hour of posting this article and linking to the pertinent document, the feds at FBO.gov have pulled the link and implied that it was a classified posting. We believe this was public and of interest to American citizens, taxpayers and peoples of the world and are in the process re-establishing an archive link of the material. Obviously, however, this information is revealing and certain parties do not wish it to be widely known. If you believe this material is important, please archive it and share it with your contacts. In the meantime, here are links to many of the pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11

Infowars has discovered new FEMA documents that confirm information received from DoD sources that show military involvement in a FEMA-led takeover within the United States under partially-classified Continuity of Government (COG) plans. It involves not only operations for the relocation of COG personnel and key officials, population management, emergency communications and alerts but the designation of the American people as 'enemies' under a live military tracking system known as Blue Force Situational Awareness (BFSA).

Further, this Nov. 18, 2011 FEMA-released plan National Continuity Programs (NCP) Program and Mission Support Services (PAMSS) [PDF] linked at the FedBizOpps.gov website outlines a scenario that overlays with eerie accuracy the bigger picture sketched out by concurrent calls for troops to keep order in the streets of places like New Orleans, as well as other bombshell documents like those released from KBR seeking to activate contracted staff for emergency detention centers and for services like fencing and barricades, as well as numerous agencies and think tanks who've prepared for civil unrest and economic breakdown in America.

Hold onto your seats. The plan for the takeover of the United States has not only been drafted, but activated. Our sources and independent research make this abundantly clear. Martial law scenarios preparing for a breakdown of order under the ongoing economic collapse are underway, even as pretexts for control are initiated in locales across the country. Bold individuals like Ron Paul have warned that dangerous legislation like the NDAA designate the American population as potential enemies. Now, there is more evidence this targeting of the people is sadly taking place.

A laundry list of operations organized under FEMA's National Continuity Programs (NCP) provides a base of technical support for the deployment of national emergency plans and the logistical tracking of all personnel incorporated under what Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano has lovingly termed the big "federal family."

http://www.infowars.com/military-to-designate-u-s-citizens-as-enemy-during-collapse/

DamianTV
12-23-2011, 02:38 AM
Archive.org

row333au
12-24-2011, 02:14 AM
Archive.org

Thanks man

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY&list=FLbAqtjCwDiwqiJBicFp5h7Q&feature=plcp

row333au
12-27-2011, 06:10 AM
There’s a new Internet law called Stop Online Piracy Act / H.R. 3261 / PROTECT-IP Act (PIPA) that is about to be voted in Congress, and you need to pay attention to it.

Be a HERO and Help STOP SOPA Now!! I'll tell you How! This Video that Must Be SHARED!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

An effort by GoDaddy customers to boycott the domain registrar over its support for Hollywood-backed copyright legislation has sparked allegations of foul play.
It's not alone: at least half a dozen GoDaddy rivals have seized on their competitor's pro-SOPA lobbying to lure its customers away. NameCheap dubbed December 29 "move your domain" day, offering below-cost transfers with the coupon "SOPASUCKS" plus a $1 donation to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. Other registrars such as Dreamhost, HostGator, and Hover.com, and Name.com have offered similar SOPA-related promotions.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-57348511-281/godaddy-accused-of-interfering-with-anti-sopa-exodus/

SOPA is a bill that’s been working its way through the U.S. House of Representatives that supporters claim will stop people from stealing content like movies, music and books online. Opponents claim the bill, should it become law, will give the government nearly unfettered control over what can be viewed online.

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/go_daddy_sopa_support_leads_to_domain_exodus/

DISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO LINK MAKE THIS INFORMATION VIRAL, AS THE LAW MAKERS ARE STEALTHILY PUSHING THIS LAW PASS WITHOUT THE PUBLIC CONSENT

There’s a new Internet law called Stop Online Piracy Act / H.R. 3261 / PROTECT-IP Act (PIPA) that is about to be voted in Congress, and you need to pay attention to it.

Check out down below video to educate your self

Be a HERO and Help STOP SOPA Now!! I'll tell you How! This Video that Must Be SHARED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WJIuYgIvKsc

row333au
12-27-2011, 09:39 PM
SOPA EQUALS GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP... by drinkingwithbob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsTRkd8RnTI&feature=player_embedded#!

row333au
01-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Occupy Wall Street:
The last day of 2011 was also the last day of representative democracy in America, as Corporate Fascist Puppet President Barack Obama chose the New Year's Eve holiday to sign the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 (H.R.1540) into law:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2011-12-12/pdf/CREC-2011-12-12-pt1-PgH8356-5.pdf

Occupy Wall Street:
That sounds reassuring, but it doesn't mean much. "Presidential Signing Statements" are political documents that have no Constitutional basis and do not modify the laws to which they refer. In these Orwellian times, Obama's empty promise that we have nothing to worry about should warn us that in fact we have plenty to worry about.

No more Left. No more Right. It's time to Unite. To Stand and Fight!

Finally most of them are now really waking up....

http://occupywallst.org/forum/ndaa-2012-obama-uses-new-years-eve-as-cover-to-ush/

row333au
01-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Part 1 of 2 - Puppet Obama Signs NDAA Law...Please Stop. Listen. True Freedom is Disappearing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ilLaXyfjk&list=UUIlApJWnICEPfoMkhrVg2Lw&index=1&feature=plcp

Part 2 of 2 - Puppet Obama Signs NDAA Law...Please Stop. Listen. True Freedom is Disappearing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpS3ERiaFU&list=UUIlApJWnICEPfoMkhrVg2Lw&index=2&feature=plcp

row333au
01-14-2012, 11:25 PM
How Congress is Signing its own Arrest Warrants in the NDAA Citizen Arrest bill | Naomi Wolf

Congress has now passed the National Defense Appropriations Act, with Amendment 1031, which allows for the military detention of American citizens. The amendment is so loosely worded that any American citizen could be held without due process. The language of this bill can be read to assure Americans that they can challenge their detention — but most people do not realize what this means: at Guantanamo and in other military prisons, one’s lawyer’s calls are monitored, witnesses for one’s defense are not allowed to testify, and one can be forced into nudity and isolation. Incredibly, ninety-three Senators voted to support this bill and now most of Congress: a roster of names that will live in infamy in the history of our nation, and never be expunged from the dark column of the history books.

http://naomiwolf.org/2011/12/how-congress-is-signing-its-own-arrest-warrants-in-the-ndaa-citizen-arrest-bill/]

Indefinite military detention for U.S. citizens now in the hands of a secretive conference committee | Donny Shaw

Section 1031, affirming the “authority of the armed forces of the United States to detain covered persons…” does not contain an exemption for U.S. citizens. Section 1032, mandating the military detention authority be used for terrorism suspects, does, but that is the section that the Obama Administration says must be removed or else he will veto. The Administration has been stressing the need for flexibility in their powers to collect information and incapacitate terrorists, which likely means that they want to retain the power to detain suspects outside the context of war and the Geneva Convention protections that would apply.

http://www.opencongress.org/articles/view/2447-Indefinite-military-detention-for-U-S-citizens-now-in-the-hands-of-a-secretive-conference-committee]

row333au
02-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Obama's head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs

the Government's stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups." He also proposes that the Government make secret payments to so-called "independent" credible voices to bolster the Government's messaging (on the ground that those who don't believe government sources will be more inclined to listen to those who appear independent while secretly acting on behalf of the Government).

Covert government propaganda is exactly what Sunstein craves. His mentality is indistinguishable from the Bush mindset that led to these abuses, and he hardly tries to claim otherwise. Indeed, he favorably cites both the covert Lincoln Park program as well as Paul Bremer's closing of Iraqi newspapers which published stories the U.S. Government disliked, and justifies them as arguably necessary to combat "false conspiracy theories" in Iraq -- the same goal Sunstein has for the U.S.

The Bush Pentagon employed teams of former Generals to pose as "independent analysts" in the media while secretly coordinating their talking points and messaging about wars and detention policies with the Pentagon. Bush officials secretly paid supposedly "independent" voices, such as Armstrong Williams and Maggie Gallagher, to advocate pro-Bush policies while failing to disclose their contracts. In Iraq, the Bush Pentagon hired a company, Lincoln Park, which paid newspapers to plant pro-U.S. articles while pretending it came from Iraqi citizens.

the Obama administration has been making very large, undisclosed payments to MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber to provide consultation on the President's health care plan. With this lucrative arrangement in place, Gruber spent the entire year offering public justifications for Obama's health care plan, typically without disclosing these payments, and far worse, was repeatedly held out by the White House -- falsely -- as an "independent" or "objective" authority. Obama allies in the media constantly cited Gruber's analysis to support their defenses of the President's plan, and the White House, in turn, then cited those media reports as proof that their plan would succeed. This created an infinite "feedback loop" in favor of Obama's health care plan which -- unbeknownst to the public -- was all being generated by someone who was receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in secret from the administration (read this to see exactly how it worked).

.....advocates that the Government should pay what he calls "credible independent experts" to advocate on the Government's behalf, a policy he says would be more effective because people don't trust the Government itself and would only listen to people they believe are "independent."

http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/singleton/

Conspiracy Theories by Cass R. Sunstein (Harvard Law School), Adrian Vermeule (Harvard Law School)

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585

Cass Sunstein has long been one of Barack Obama's closest confidants. Often mentioned as a likely Obama nominee to the Supreme Court, Sunstein is currently Obama's head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs

http://www.salon.com/2010/03/26/court_3/singleton/

row333au
02-14-2012, 08:13 PM
FBI: 9/11 Truthers Should be Treated as Potential Terrorists

In the last few weeks the FBI, in conjunction with the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice, have sent out 25 flyers that label normal everyday activities as possible terrorist indicators.

....our government is teaching state and local law enforcement nationwide that 9/11 truthers should be immediately looked at as possible terrorists.

http://extremeprejudiceusa.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/fbi-911-truthers-should-be-treated-as-potential-terrorists-really/

DamianTV
02-14-2012, 09:51 PM
News Flash: If Neither of your Parents are part of the Corrupt US Govt, you might be a Terrorist!

If you wear a Wrist Band showing support for your belief in Sustaining the Earth (also known as Terra in many places), you may be a Terra-Wrist, which is close enough on all accounts to Terrorist!

The REAL Terrorists are the ones holding positions in Every Level of our Governmnet, and their Bankster Buddies, and Colluding Corporate Cohorts.

row333au
02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
If you think that's corrupt then look at this....

But it wasn't until Baron found himself in the Dallas courtroom of U.S. District Judge Royal Furgeson that his real nightmare began.

At a June 19, 2009, hearing in his civil case, Judge Furgeson warned Baron that "failure to comply" with a previous court order to renew Ondova's domain names would be considered "contempt, punishable by lots of dollars, punishable by possible jail, death. ... You are a fool, a fool, a fool to screw with a federal judge, and if you don't understand that, I can make you understand it. I have the force of the Navy, Army, Marines and Navy (sic) behind me."

Judge Furgeson made good on his threat, issuing an ex parte order that placed all of Baron's business and personal assets, including his $1.2 million individual retirement account and a $60 million juvenile diabetes trust fund -- and incredibly, Baron himself -- into receivership. Baron's former attorney, Peter Vogel, was given "exclusive control over any and all Receivership Parties, which term shall include Jeffrey Baron."

Vogel's attorney, clarified exactly what this meant: "you are expressly prohibited from retaining any legal counsel ... you are expressly prohibited from disbursing any Receiver Funds provided to you by the Receiver for anything other than the following daily-living expenses for yourself only: local transportation, meals, home utilities, medical care and medicine."

According to LawInjustice.com, there are no other reported cases in American history in which a person has been placed in receivership. Baron, as well as his home, car, personal bank accounts and even his clothes, remain under Vogel's total control.

A former multimillionaire doesn't get much sympathy nowadays. But if Jeff Baron can be held in this weird form of civil lockdown even though he's never been charged with any crime and never had any judgments against him, what are you going to do when they come for you?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2012/02/federal-judge-puts-internet-pioneer-civil-lockdown/272761

HOLLYWOOD
02-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Personal Identifier Information PII

Requirement: DHS OPS/NOC is permitted to collect PII on the following categories of individuals when it lends credibility to the report and/or facilitates coordination with federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, foreign, and/or international government partners:

1) U.S. and foreign individuals in extremis situations involving potential life or death circumstances;
2) senior U.S. and foreign government officials who make public statements or provide public updates;
3) U.S. and foreign government spokespersons who make public statements or provide public updates;
4) U.S. and foreign private sector officials and spokespersons who make public statements or provide public updates;
5) names of anchors, newscasters, or on-scene reporters who are known or identified as reporters in their post or article or who use traditional and/or social media in real time to keep their audience situationally aware and informed;
6) current and former public officials who are victims of incidents or activities related to Homeland Security; and
7) terrorists, drug cartel leaders, or other persons known to have been involved in crimes of Homeland Security interest. PII inadvertently or incidentally collected outside the scope of these discrete set of categories of individuals shall be redacted immediately before further use and sharing.
Additional Reviews: [REDACTED]

"CITIZEN #867-44-1259 you've spent to much time on the internet, what are you doing on Ron Paul Forums? It has been banned since the Bible of 1984 (Evil individual thought)"

row333au
02-17-2012, 07:25 PM
"The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed—would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper—the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."

"People simply disappeared, always during the night. Your name was removed from the registers, every record of everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one-time existence was denied and then forgotten. You were abolished, annihilated: vaporized was the usual word."

Federal controlled Education....

Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it… All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children."

Did you know that 2012's version of the NDAA lifted the ban on bestiality for military personnel? Just saying

row333au
02-17-2012, 07:38 PM
CNN Says Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide Warriors", "Mentally Disturbed", Schizophrenic

More disturbing is why the government is pushing the ideas of - "questioning your government", "doubting politicians, directors/executives of trans-global corporations and military executives", and "informing the public or sharing to others of why we should question and doubt, so we can demand real truth, since its only all our lives are at stake" - spying/snitching of anyone doing due diligent to be motivated by mental psychotic behaviour that everyone should ignore and condemn along with the attitude and actions of mass murderers of innocent people. Still more disturbing is the brain washing of associating truth seekers and awakeners as conspiracy theorist and fantasy corruptors to suppress freedom of speech and transparency of government...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch94AACpevw&sns=fb

US Military Issues Warning to Ron Paul Supporters

Threat to all military going to Veterans March for Ron Paul on Washington with cancelling and voiding benefits, pensions and strike-off from military records. The riot squads and arrests will be disrupting the march and rally - freedom of speech is illegal to military and must no matter how bad the government is, will be your lives superiors and authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6INkQViaw

http://www.adamvstheman.com/blog/us-military-issues-warning-to-ron-paul-supporters

heavenlyboy34
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM

Elected officials have no incentive to care. This should be no surprise.

row333au
02-18-2012, 08:16 PM
FBI WARNING! People Paying With Cash Are Potential Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYhonocyPeI&feature=player_embedded

row333au
02-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Department Of Homeland Security Schemed To Spy On Political Opponents

Well given the histories of Barack Obama and Janet Napolitano, the people at EPIC smelled a rat. And rightly so, for upon filing a lawsuit in December of 2011–after Homeland Security had ignored the Center’s original FOIA requests–EPIC was provided some 285 pages of documents by Napolitano’s Department. And portions of those documents paint a picture of federal overreach and intrusion into the lives of the American people extraordinary even by Obama Regime standards.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/department-of-homeland-security-schemed-to-spy-on-political-opponents/

row333au
03-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Free Speech/Protesting Is Now A Felony Punishable By Jail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tryqenQQM&feature=share

row333au
03-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Privacy to End in 90 Days (March 12, 2012)

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/031212-spy-drones-lg.png

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/03/privacy-to-end-in-90-days/

row333au
03-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Obama Wants Government in Charge of Internet Privacy

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/02/120223_online_privacy_ap_328.jpg

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/73194.html

http://conservative-compendium.com/wordpress/2012/03/obama-wants-government-in-charge-of-internet-privacy/

Crickett
03-15-2012, 10:52 PM
/agree

The Police are going to be far more dangerous than the Military is to us, especially a Secret Police, which will obviously be a Black Bag Op conducted by a Private Company that at least one of the Political Powers that Be or Have Been owns and will benefit from financially. What I do think would be encouraging is that the US Military would be the ones we hopefully could look to should a Combat Situation occur, and the US Military will be able to mop the floor of the Police.
Do not be too sure of this Private Company stuff. Obamacare already includes a new military group ONLY run by the president, and ONLY for us Americans, in times of emergency or non-emergency health related contingencies. No one but me, seemed to have read that part. Hard to believe I am the only one who read the whole thing. This Federal Military is already set up, separate from our regular military. It is called the Ready Reserve Corp.

row333au
03-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Do not be too sure of this Private Company stuff. Obamacare already includes a new military group ONLY run by the president, and ONLY for us Americans, in times of emergency or non-emergency health related contingencies. No one but me, seemed to have read that part. Hard to believe I am the only one who read the whole thing. This Federal Military is already set up, separate from our regular military. It is called the Ready Reserve Corp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGW136RLhSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=futCcLcRXRo

row333au
03-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Obama stealthily signs Executive Order allowing him control over all US resources (3/16/11)

Evidence:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

Supporting article:
http://www.examiner.com/finance-examiner-in-national/president-obama-signs-executive-order-allowing-for-control-over-all-us-resources

row333au
03-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Alert! Obama Declares/Updates MARTIAL LAW Implementation - Executive Order Explained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myPENDAJdE0&feature=g-all-f&context=G2f74578FAAAAAAAAUAA

row333au
03-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Skynet in the Desert

According to James Bamford of WIRED, this new one million-square foot spy complex in the Utah Desert will actually be capable of monitoring, intercepting and de-encrypting just about any message sent over any communication network in the country. It will be capable of keeping tabs on any civilian in the U.S. or any foreigner visiting the USA. And it will all be hooked up to federal computers in Washington, giving it access to the records and databases of the most powerful government agencies in the country. If all this is starting to sound a lot like Skynet in the Terminator movies, that’s because, well, it is - minus the Schwarzenegger robots, of course.

There are so many servers running this system that the annual cooling costs are estimated to be $40 million.

http://bigthink.com/endless-innovation/we-just-built-skynet-in-the-desert-now-what

row333au
04-03-2012, 07:30 PM
SOPA changes name to CISPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2TmSmbUQI&feature=share

Arizona legislature passes bill censoring electronic speech

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2012/04/comics-a-m-arizona-legislature-passes-bill-censoring-electronic-speech/

UN TO REGULATE INTERNET

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/the-grid/un-regulate-the-web-international-scale

row333au
05-17-2012, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsmpo-v0aCk&feature=related

row333au
05-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Senate Bill 477, sponsored by Sen. Gerald Dial, R-Lineville, is intended to shelter Alabamians from the United Nations Agenda 21, a sustainable development initiative that some conservatives see as a Trojan horse for the creation of a world government.

"The State of Alabama and all political subdivisions may not adopt or implement policy recommendations that deliberately or inadvertently infringe or restrict private property rights without due process, as may be required by policy recommendations originating in, or traceable to 'Agenda 21,' the bill said.

The legislation has already passed the Senate and now goes to the governor.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/05/united_nations_agenda_21_bill.html

row333au
05-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Agenda 21: Arizona close to passing anti-UN-sustainability bill

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/26/11415282-agenda-21-arizona-close-to-passing-anti-un-sustainability-bill?lite

Revolution9
05-17-2012, 11:54 PM
The problem is, that is simply not what the bill says. Somebody edited that.

Go to page 359. You'll see that Section 1031 E reads

I have no idea who wrote that, but whoever he is, he is lying his ass off.

Probably the poster themselves. He is on an agenda driven, corrupted and dualistic momentum ride.

Rev9