PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich Gingrich openly calls for World War III

rambone
12-04-2011, 06:32 PM
CFR Newt Gingrich should be crowned the King of the Neocons. His entire worldview revolves around this goal of waging war on the rest of the world. He openly called for WW3 in one of his op-ed articles. He is the poster child for the New World Order. This shouldn't surprise us with his long history of representing the CFR and disturbing record (http://ingunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/178147-newt_gingrich_on_the_issues.html) of globalism.

In his own words from his 2006 Wall Street Journal article, "Lincoln and Bush (http://extendedremarks.blogspot.com/2007/08/newt-gingrich-on-lincoln-and-bush.html)," Gingrich says that the United States should adopt a "dramatically larger" budget for policing the world. He calls our current spending levels a "pseudo-war budget." Clearly not enough Trillions have been pissed into the sand yet.

He repeatedly uses words like "aggressive" in his article, and called his plan "World War III" four times.

On his hit list for World War III, he names Iran, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia. Last week put Cuba on notice that he would try to topple their government in the first 2 years. These wars will be waged in addition to the other globalist wars already-in-progress in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Sudan, Congo, Uganda, and Central African Republic.

He also calls for "new national security and homeland security organizations." He has echoed these wishes previously in his other speeches. DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, are not enough for Newt. He wants more agencies with "extraordinary powers" to spy on Americans. He has also previously stated that terror suspects will "not have rights" under his iron-fisted rule.

Researching Newt Gingrich has convinced me that he is the absolute worst possible outcome for America in 2012. Worse than the other Republican choices, and worse than Barack Obama, hindered by a Republican congress. He will usher in an era of outright fascism if he gets his way. I am quite sure I will be unimpressed with his nominees and supreme court justices as well.

Newt:

"Following this initiative, the president should propose a dramatic and deep overhaul of homeland security grounded in metrics-based performance to create a system capable of meeting the seriousness of the threat. The leaders of the new national security and homeland security organizations should be asked what they need to win this emerging World War III, and then the budget should be developed. We need a war budget, but we currently have an OMB-driven, pseudo-war budget. The goal of victory, ultimately, will lead to a dramatically larger budget, which will lead to a serious national debate. We can win this argument, but we first have to make it." -- Newt Gingrich

"Beyond our shores, we must commit to defeating the enemies of freedom in Iraq, starting with doubling the size of the Iraqi military and police forces. We should put Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia on notice that any help going to the enemies of the Iraqi people will be considered hostile acts by the U.S. In southern Lebanon, the U.S. should insist on disarming Hezbollah, emphasizing it as the first direct defeat of Syria and Iran--thus restoring American prestige in the region while undermining the influence of the Syrian and Iranian dictatorships. Further, we should make clear our goal of replacing the repressive dictatorships in North Korea, Iran and Syria, whose aim is to do great harm to the American people and our allies." -- Newt Gingrich

Thomas DiLorenzo gives another good analysis of Newt's article:
Newt-Onian Foreign Policy by Thomas DiLorenzo (http://lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo220.html)

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Best part of this quote is he names three countries we haven't invaded yet. America is sick of wars.

Gingrich in his own words called for WWIII and attacking three more countries.

WilliamC
12-04-2011, 08:11 PM
A small boutique novelty store I visit occasionally in a well-known North-Western Mississippi University town who's name I will not mention but which is similar to a much older establishment of higher education located near London has a $1.00 button that I have laughed at since the late '90s and which I will finally break down and purchase next time I'm over there.

'Newt Gingrich, Small Amphibian or Irritating Rash?

CaptainAmerica
12-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Newt Gingrich is a sociopath nutcase.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Newt Gingrich is a sociopath nutcase.

Americans aren't any better if they keep electing these people. The problem all these years hasn't just been the government officials, but the people. Else they aren't public servants. The master always has a responsiblility for their servants as far as that can go.

IE if you aren't suppose to murder, and you vote for someone to go murder, it's the same thing.

DesMoinesActivist
12-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Well that would break us. But what does he flip-flop on? I can't tell from the ad.

rambone
12-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Here's another quote from Newt the Chameleon... he throws a few more WW3 warzones into the fray: Pakistan, Venezuela, India, Britain... :n00b:

“I think we’re seeing around the world an emerging Third World War from North Korea to Pakistan to India to Afghanistan to Iraq and Iran to the increasing alliance between Venezuela and Iran to the British terrorists who are getting trained in Pakistan.”

-- Newt Gingrich, 2006, interview (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/9785-gingrich-the-latest-gop-frontrunner) with Greta Van Sustren

rambone
12-05-2011, 01:40 AM
Well that would break us. But what does he flip-flop on? I can't tell from the ad.
On war he has been very consistent. He's 1000% all about waging globalist wars of aggression... as long as he doesn't have to be the one to fight one when his draft number is called.

Aratus
12-05-2011, 01:42 AM
this is 2006's rather dated version of Newt, even so...

he is not a dove. he is a total 100% warhawk with EGO.

NY-Dano
12-05-2011, 02:08 AM
We need a war budget, but we currently have an OMB-driven, pseudo-war budget. The goal of victory, ultimately, will lead to a dramatically larger budget, which will lead to a serious national debate. We can win this argument, but we first have to make it."

Yet he claims to be a "cheap hawk."

FrankRep
12-05-2011, 02:47 AM
CFR Newt Gingrich should be crowned the King of the Neocons.

If anyone is wondering, Yes, Newt Gingrich is an official member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Newton L. Gingrich
http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=G

https://www.jbs.org/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/S/h/Shadows_of_Power_web_3.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882791346/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=0882791346)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882791346/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=0882791346)

Does America have a hidden oligarchy? Is U.S. foreign policy run by a closed shop? What is the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations)? It began in 1921 as a front organization for J.P. Morgan and Company. By World War II it had acquired unrivaled influence on American foreign policy. Hundreds of U.S. government administrators and diplomats have been drawn from its ranks - regardless of which party has occupied the White House. But what does the Council on Foreign Relations stand for? Why do the major media avoid discussing it? What has been its impact on America's past - and what is it planning for the future? (2008, 272pp, pb)

TER
12-05-2011, 02:58 AM
His record needs to be exposed. The voters need to understand what this man has advocated for before, and the nature of his integrity and character. I am telling you now, I rather live my entire lifetime with a Presidency of Barak Obama than a single term under a Presidency of Newt Gingrich. The very peace of the world is threatened with someone like Newt Gingrich as President.

milo10
12-05-2011, 06:30 AM
A small boutique novelty store I visit occasionally in a well-known North-Western Mississippi University town who's name I will not mention but which is similar to a much older establishment of higher education located near London has a $1.00 button that I have laughed at since the late '90s and which I will finally break down and purchase next time I'm over there.

Most grammatically convoluted sentence of the day. :)

freeforall
12-05-2011, 06:59 AM
His record needs to be exposed. The voters need to understand what this man has advocated for before, and the nature of his integrity and character. I am telling you now, I rather live my entire lifetime with a Presidency of Barak Obama than a single term under a Presidency of Newt Gingrich. The very peace of the world is threatened with someone like Newt Gingrich as President.

same here. newt is the one candidate that would make me consider a vote for Obama.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-05-2011, 08:22 AM

The thing that will start to do Newt Gingrich in is the fact that he resigned as Speaker of the House and his house seat with undisclosed scandals.

I think that Gingrich is the only one in the history of the United States that has resigned as speaker of the house, but not sure.

The point is, that is not credible character. Gingrich is riding an undeserved reputation from contract of America as a former "leader", without looking at any of his record.

What the voters too young to remember and some of those who may be forgetting, is Gingrich QUIT the 2nd most important post in the land - 2nd to take over as President in case of crises - and it was a crises, Clinton was being impeached. So Newt Gingrich is in fact not a leader, and in a big way.

If you keep getting that out, just keep repeating it, people will start thinking. And the only thing they have to think about is all of the other Newt Gingrich scandals.

A leader that resigns their major post in a time of crises, house speaker in this case, is not a credible leader.

WilliamC
12-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Most grammatically convoluted sentence of the day. :)

This passes for a set-up to a joke for me.

What can I say, I'm comedically challenged.