PDA

View Full Version : So today is my birthday

ronpaulprez
12-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Today is my birthday , Im a young twenty something male who just recently renovated and bought a new house, a new home owner. I am so close to moving in its pretty much going to be before the christmas holidays, so I'm pretty excited about that. My girlfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas and my birthday, because the two fall so close we decided to bundle these two together. I thought about it and came to the conclusion that a big 46 inch tv for the new house would be perfect !! Mounted right on the wall of the living room would be sharp !! I could see it now, everything was coming together all so quickly, the I thought, "Do I really need this tv ?" Sure it would look awesome and would be a nice gesture by my girlfriend, so I turned around and quickly said " Hold on, I have another idea." Thoughts raced through her head and the look of confusion was upon her face, " So what's the plan?". " I think we should put this money towards our future as an investment into something more ". She knew where I was going with this , knowing my political affiliation towards Mr. Paul , that I wanted to give it away. After some persuasive talking, and re-implying that this is what I really wanted she came through and agreed. 426 dollars to Mr.Paul

I don't make great money, but I do well within my means, and I make it work with which I have. I have the shirts, bumper stickers and all the other paraphernalia associated with the campaign as well. The phone from home , I'm there too. I am doing my best to persuade and everytime the topic of politics is brought up I always win some people over one way or another.

I just don't want to look back and say " What more can i have done ? "

Napolitanic Wars
12-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Good for you! My B-day was a couple days ago and I was thinking of donating what I got from relatives. You may have tipped the scale. :)

heavenlyboy34
12-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Happy b-day, fellow Sagittarian! :D

PursuePeace
12-04-2011, 02:30 PM
ronpaulprez.. +rep and Happy Birthday!

Student Of Paulism
12-04-2011, 02:34 PM
ronpaulprez.. +rep and Happy Birthday!

Nice positive story there, my friend. The more help the great doc gets, the better, and the more converts too :D Happy B-day and i hope it is a memorable one for you :) Lol Sag's are my polar opposite btw, im a Virgo. Socially they are awesome, but the few Sag women i dated were a disaster :(

Umbro2914
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Nice story, and you seem like a great guy, so I'm sure you will have no problem getting invited to a superbowl party !! haha in all honesty, great stuff man!

SWATH
12-04-2011, 04:07 PM
"Toady is my birthday too, literally"
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m567/dressmanjl/S1120022.jpg