PDA

View Full Version : I'm stoked -- Cain supporters announcing change to Dr. Paul at The Blaze

vechorik
12-04-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm so happy -- TWO Cain families announced this morning they switched to Dr. Paul. I gave them this address and asked them to help Dr. Paul win the nomination.

Say what you will about The Blaze (Glenn Beck) -- I KNEW there were Constitutionalists there. I've been talking with them about 6 months now.

The Blaze has posted 2 positives articles about Ron Paul in the last 24 hours (bet Beck doesn't know). Beck hired some lady that once worked for the Huffington Post to run the Blaze for him.

I think my "call from home" duties are most important, but in my spare time, I'm at the Blaze.

Kotin
12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Do you mean to say you gave them the address to this forum?

seyferjm
12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
I've been seeing people slowly convert over there as well-still a TON of neo-cons posing as Tea Party people though, and annoying trolls

vechorik
12-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Do you mean to say you gave them the address to this forum?

Yes, was that wrong?

Okie RP fan
12-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Well, let's welcome all former Cain supporters aboard the Liberty Train!

We are trying to win this nomination and the election for the cause of liberty and responsibility.

zerosdontcount
12-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Welcome Cain supporters, hopefully we can reconcile our differences and balance this budget!

Kotin
12-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes, was that wrong?

Well I'm half serious when I asked.. Thing is, there is some things here that would drive primary voters away.. Mostly confined to hot topics.. I'm sure you know what I mean.. So I wouldn't discourage that, just use some discretion is all :D

trey4sports
12-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes, was that wrong?

no no that is fine. Some of us on this forum might not leave the best impression though.

Just out of curiosity.... how did you come around to supporting Ron via The Blaze? Beck has been one to often times make fun of Paul.

vechorik
12-04-2011, 01:28 PM
......Just out of curiosity.... how did you come around to supporting Ron via The Blaze? Beck has been one to often times make fun of Paul.

Well, America was in a mess and voters not paying attention. The Tea Party and Glenn Beck started waking people up. I was one that woke and joined both.
Glenn Beck turned me on to UN Agenda 21 and that's when I realized what was wrong with politics today. After that, I made my own judgements about politicians.
When searching for a candidate, I didn't see one -- I had heard of Ron Paul, but didn't know anything about him.
Once I started researching him, I was afraid of a few stances, but the more I studied, the more I realized Ron Paul is right -- about everything.
The Tea Party was hijacked by the GOP and wanted war. When Glenn Beck started his Israel kick, I knew I would stand with Ron Paul, not Glenn Beck, not the Tea Party.

Since I'm a 60 year old Christian Tea Party person, that watched Beck, I knew I "speak the language" of the people at the Blaze. They are good people and just need to get over some brainwashing and fear-mongering!
I'm multilingual: Beck, Tea Party, Christian and OLD (60) enough be sly in my approach, rather than abusive or insulting

As far as Beck being insulting to Dr. Paul: Beck was VERY supportive of Dr. Paul (except for his foreign policy) - Beck says Dr. Paul is most like our founding fathers. Beck calls himself more Libertarian than anything (but his war-mongering view of the world doesn't support that as far as I'm concerned). There are many YouTube videos of Beck being complimentary of Dr. Paul. Beck really went downhill when he started the "I stand with Israel" thing. It has blinded him to Dr. Paul since they can't make peace on -- what's good for Israel. Seems Beck claims "So goes Israel, so goes the United Sates" He sees us as one as far as vocabulary is concerned.

moderate libertarian
12-04-2011, 01:33 PM
I've been seeing people slowly convert over there as well-still a TON of neo-cons posing as Tea Party people though, and annoying trolls

That maybe the case but mingling with the rights ideas at least creates an opportunity of infusion and opening eyes/minds/horizons.

AuH20
12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm so happy -- TWO Cain families announced this morning they switched to Dr. Paul. I gave them this address and asked them to help Dr. Paul win the nomination.

Say what you will about The Blaze (Glenn Beck) -- I KNEW there were Constitutionalists there. I've been talking with them about 6 months now.

The Blaze has posted 2 positives articles about Ron Paul in the last 24 hours (bet Beck doesn't know). Beck hired some lady that once worked for the Huffington Post to run the Blaze for him.

I think my "call from home" duties are most important, but in my spare time, I'm at the Blaze.

Beck knows. Blaze is generally pro-Paul. He just disagrees on Israel. And in that recent interview he stated that Paul is one of the few going in the opposite direction of the establishment.

trey4sports
12-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Well, America was in a mess and voters not paying attention. The Tea Party and Glenn Beck started waking people up. I was one that woke and joined both.
Glenn Beck turned me on to UN Agenda 21 and that's when I realized what was wrong with politics today. After that, I made my own judgements about politicians.
When searching for a candidate, I didn't see one -- I had heard of Ron Paul, but didn't know anything about him.
Once I started researching him, I was afraid of a few stances, but the more I studied, the more I realized Ron Paul is right -- about everything.
The Tea Party was hijacked by the GOP and wanted war. When Glenn Beck started his Israel kick, I knew I would stand with Ron Paul, not Glenn Beck, not the Tea Party.

Since I'm a 60 year old Christian Tea Party person, that watched Beck, I knew I "speak the language" of the people at the Blaze. They are good people and just need to get over some brainwashing and fear-mongering!
I'm multilingual: Beck, Tea Party, Christian and OLD (60) enough be sly in my approach, rather than abusive or insulting

As far as Beck being insulting to Dr. Paul: Beck was VERY supportive of Dr. Paul (except for his foreign policy) - Beck says Dr. Paul is most like our founding fathers. Beck calls himself more Libertarian than anything (but his war-mongering view of the world doesn't support that as far as I'm concerned). There are many YouTube videos of Beck being complimentary of Dr. Paul. Beck really went downhill when he started the "I stand with Israel" thing. It has blinded him to Dr. Paul since they can't make peace on -- what's good for Israel. Seems Beck claims "So goes Israel, so goes the United Sates" He sees us as one as far as vocabulary is concerned.

Thank you for sharing :) +rep

Czolgosz
12-04-2011, 02:00 PM
People fill a broad spectrum of ideas. Those who are closer in ideas to libertarian philosophies will be more likely to pull the lever for Dr. Paul, as opposed to people who are say, Devout Communists.

Speaking from personal perspective, I believe "Republicans" (those associated w/ the Party) are "near" us, but they've had a lifetime of indoctrination by the Party (and family) and have yet to recognize that the party of "limited government" hasn't provided representatives anywhere near the limited government ideology they espouse. To help others see what I've seen I usually ask them to look at the record of their vote and at the record of those who have received their vote. Teach a man to fish...

Realization is, as far as I know, all about the Self. Keep talking a positive game, never argue (catching flies w/ honey), and perhaps enough people will change their mind.

double adage post ftw

nobody's_hero
12-05-2011, 04:49 AM
I talked to a good friend of mine who supports Cain, he essentially said he'd vote for Ron Paul if it came down to it, but right now he's leaning towards Gingrich. So many people are RIGHT ON THE FENCE about Dr. Paul. I just try to be as subtle as possible.

I'm convinced that if Ron Paul gets the Republican nomination, Obama will be voted out.

DamianTV
12-05-2011, 05:21 AM
I think we need to cut to the chase. Dont even bother with Newt, he is temporary, and I suspect that Romney will be the Big Gun the Republican Party pulls out closer to the end.

@Nobody's_Hero: how does your friend feel about Romney vs. Paul? Who would he go for then?

nobody's_hero
12-05-2011, 06:03 AM
I think we need to cut to the chase. Dont even bother with Newt, he is temporary, and I suspect that Romney will be the Big Gun the Republican Party pulls out closer to the end.

@Nobody's_Hero: how does your friend feel about Romney vs. Paul? Who would he go for then?

He's least likely to support Romney, but, he IS typical GOP in that he would support anyone with an (R) beside their name over Obama if it came down to it. He has primary preferences but in the General Election he'd say, "Anyone but Obama."

This, I think, could work well for us if we can just get Ron Paul the nomination.

speciallyblend
12-05-2011, 06:06 AM

keep up the good work. as you know i am not a big beck fan but you give me hope that older folks are waking up!! Still not a big beck fan but i will live my beckiness thru you:)

freeforall
12-05-2011, 06:23 AM
Seems as if the people supporting Cain really don't want to vote for media favorites. Many of them may have supported him because they saw him as an outsider to the typical b.s that we've come to expect from our leaders. It is probably not much of a stretch for them to support Paul. He's an outsider too and joining efforts could be enough to win.

bluesc
12-05-2011, 06:26 AM

Thanks for posting that :). It's encouraging.

cindy25
12-05-2011, 06:59 AM
if it comes down to Romney vs Paul I wonder who Beck chooses.

bluesc
12-05-2011, 07:00 AM

If Romney goes on Beck's radio show and pledges allegiance to Israel, he will back Romney.

vechorik
12-05-2011, 07:39 AM

Beck has endorse Bachmann and Santorum

vechorik
12-05-2011, 07:52 AM
at the Blaze -- MORE RON PAUL SUPPORTER-CONVERTS from Mr. Cain! This is great!

specsaregood
12-05-2011, 08:22 AM
If Romney goes on Beck's radio show and pledges allegiance to Israel, he will back Romney.

Remember romney at one of the last debates proclaiming how his first trip as president would be to Israel?

Carole
12-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Well articulated and lots of good reasoning. I was especially impressed with the fact that you were able to watch Beck and over time pinpoint the disparities with the cause of liberty.

I listen to him and used to watch him on Faux, but was always able to discern between the genuine and the misguided things he says. That is the important thing.

bluesc
12-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Remember romney at one of the last debates proclaiming how his first trip as president would be to Israel?

At least three of them said that. If Romney did, Beck will be more than happy to back him.

Carole
12-05-2011, 08:26 AM

He will go with Romney because Romney's first trip as president will be to Israel. :)

specsaregood
12-05-2011, 08:29 AM
At least three of them said that. If Romney did, Beck will be more than happy to back him.
Ah, figures. i just don't get why all these anti-semites that want to pay for abortions of jewish babies in Israel with our taxdollars get a free pass. Dr. Paul is the only one that doesn't support aborting jewish babies in the holy land, you'd think the religious voters would appreciate that.

Athan
12-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Beck knows. Blaze is generally pro-Paul. He just disagrees on Israel. And in that recent interview he stated that Paul is one of the few going in the opposite direction of the establishment.
Beck Stabber is more like it.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 01:45 PM
More Dr. Paul supporters coming from The Blaze (thank Glenn Beck) --- Many read and NEVER post so to find some posting the change is promising indeed!

"NameXXXXXXXXXX
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 12:59pm

There were only two honest people in the race. Now there is one. I made my first donation to Ron Paul today."

vechorik
12-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Another donation to Dr. Paul (but their logic BAFFLES me)!!! (Gotta work on this one more LOL)

deleting name xxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 12:49pm

I am independent and I’ll vote for Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman. I do not agree with Ron Paul on a few things; but, at the very least, I trust him. He has been consistent in his voting records with what he said in the debates. As for Huntsman, I do not know much of his voting records, but like majority (not all) of what he has to say; example, 2 deficits – fiscal and trust. I am keeping my fingers crossed that GOP will be smart enough to realize they need to earn independent votes to win and to give people like me a sensible candidate. And both candidates are refusing to attend Trump’s dog and pony debate, I truly respect that. So much so, I donated (for the first time) to both their political campaigns.

bluesc
12-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Another donation to Dr. Paul (but their logic BAFFLES me)!!! (Gotta work on this one more LOL)

deleting name xxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 12:49pm

I am independent and I’ll vote for Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman. I do not agree with Ron Paul on a few things; but, at the very least, I trust him. He has been consistent in his voting records with what he said in the debates. As for Huntsman, I do not know much of his voting records, but like majority (not all) of what he has to say; example, 2 deficits – fiscal and trust. I am keeping my fingers crossed that GOP will be smart enough to realize they need to earn independent votes to win and to give people like me a sensible candidate. And both candidates are refusing to attend Trump’s dog and pony debate, I truly respect that. So much so, I donated (for the first time) to both their political campaigns.

I'll take it :D We need money and supporters! We'll likely pick that person up when Ron wins Iowa :)

vechorik
12-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Newt is falling like a ROCK at Glenn Beck's site (The Blaze)!

3rd one today!

"name removedxxxxxx)
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 12:50pm

I was impressed with Newt’s ability to be specific. He definitely knows his history and speaks well, but he is a big government establishment politician. I was surprised by how well Glenn did. Go Glenn! Looks like Paul is getting my vote."

AuH20
12-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Newt is falling like a ROCK at Glenn Beck's site (The Blaze)!

3rd one today!

"name removedxxxxxx)
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 12:50pm

I was impressed with Newt’s ability to be specific. He definitely knows his history and speaks well, but he is a big government establishment politician. I was surprised by how well Glenn did. Go Glenn! Looks like Paul is getting my vote."

Blaze is a great site. Much more open minded than Hot Air.

bluesc
12-06-2011, 02:02 PM

I actually visit from time to time. Surprising that they are much more fair than most.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Not QUITE convinced, but we're working on this one:

"nameremovedxxxx
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 1:21pm

I think there are four candiadtes who have core constitutional conservative views. They are Bachmann, Cain, Paul and Perry. Cain may be out today but I think he is still part of the larger picture.
I admire Ron Paul for his stellar, on the mark perspective too."

AGRP
12-06-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm honestly baffled how any educated person can "support" Cain and/or the establishment/FedRes supporters/etc on one day and then equally support Paul the next without truly understanding what is going on in the world. To support and understand what Paul stands for requires a complete change in your philosophy of what freedom really is. I know this sounds cheesy, but I consider the first teachings from Paul as a turning point in my life.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Ron Paul supporters ---- QUIT BASHING BECK --- he has done the campaign a great service! New Dr. Paul supporters + much doubt in others:

"nameremovedxxxx
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 1:39pm

This should be clear for everyone. Newt is not the GUY! He”s well on his way to taking himself out of the running. Good job, Glenn!"

"nameremovedxxxxxx
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 1:33pm

Fellow conservatives… anyone but Obama should be our #1 priority right now. Until we can get Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio or Allen West to run, we all need to unite and be on the same page. All this infighting is exactly what the left wants.

I will not be part of that non sense. If Newt gets the GOP primary, I will vote for him. If Mitt gets the GOP primary, I will vote for him. If Ron Paul gets the nod, I will vote for him.

Go away Obama, is my 2012 mantra."

vechorik
12-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Great potential looming at Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" (every quote I've posted is DIFFERENT people)

"nameremoved
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 1:52pm

Newt, Paul, or Romney does not matter because with either of them we are once again pciking the worse of two evils. We need a true conservative in the White house and not a career politician. Ron Paul is good, but too much of an isolationist. Newt has flipped on so many issues he talks and walks like Spectre. Romney care is a farce, just like Obama care and if this is not proof that he believes in government running your life, then call me stupid."

"nameremoved
Secondly, nobody has broached the protection of our 2nd Amendment right, as it is constantly under attack and there may only be two GOP Candidates who will protect it (Bachman & Paul). Romney and Gingrich are certainly no friends of the 2nd Amendment as both have supported anti-gun bills. Why didn’t Glenn ask Gingrich about his legacy stance on that?"

vechorik
12-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Lots of potential over there -- it's just boils down to the same problem everywhere -- killing the media bias and EDUCATION

"nameremovedxxxxx
Posted on December 6, 2011 at 12:47pm

Well said. I like Backman and I like Santorum but, they can‘t get out of single digits with Republicans and we’re supposeed to believe they could win the general? I like Ron Paul as well but, when he starts talking foreign policy he’s toast. Newt is Reagan compared to Romney."

georgiaboy
12-06-2011, 02:27 PM
great thread, great info. +rep

be sure to introduce folks to the phone from home program if they'd like to really help the campaign influence voters. It's proven to be one of the best campaigning tools for outreach.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM

Thanks for that.
I've read a lot of insults and general bashing of Glenn Beck and The Blaze here (and especially YouTube) but the bashing-guys-and-gals fail to realize something.

Practically the first 3 years of Glenn Beck's programming was history and the CONSTITUTION! He woke hundreds of thousands of complacent Americans who ran to the Tea Party (didn't you see them at Beck's "Restore America" rally in Washington?")

Too bad the Tea Party got hijacked by the GOP war-machine and that Beck himself became blinded to truth by his strange stand with Israel (that he doesn't believe Dr. Paul shares -- when, in truth, I believe they're closer than either of them will state publicly) -- but the bottom line is this: BECK VIEWERS ARE CONSTITUTIONALISTS first!

Using the logic of the Constitution and showing them where various candidates fail, works with Beck viewers.
You must admit, there are Americans that WANT the Constitution trashed and no amount of convincing them otherwise will work.
At least with Beck fans, they are open to discussion and are already mostly-aligned with Dr. Paul's platform.
You can thank Beck for those 3 years of "Constitution Lessons." (if nothing else)

ronpaul12
12-06-2011, 03:30 PM
I have personally convinced two ex-Cain supporters to root for Paul.

georgiaboy
12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
You have to understand, though, V, that many of us were around for the last election cycle where Glenn said things that were very appealing to us and we thought he was "one of us". Then he ended up supporting one establishment candidate after another, and maligning Ron Paul. When it came down to the action of whom to support, Glenn ended up serving the establishment, McCain even, and it left us hurt and angry. Since then, we've had to view Glenn with jaundiced eyes. I still do.

Actions speak louder than words.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, and thanks for everything you're doing over at the Blaze.

ravedown
12-06-2011, 03:42 PM
beck is so close to being irrelevant...can we please allow him to fade away quietly without attempting to generate new interest into any of his endeavors....because they will only be used against us later when it matters.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 05:12 PM
beck is so close to being irrelevant...can we please allow him to fade away quietly without attempting to generate new interest into any of his endeavors....because they will only be used against us later when it matters.

Voters coming to Dr. Paul via Beck is the best revenge! ;-)

AuH20
12-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for that.
I've read a lot of insults and general bashing of Glenn Beck and The Blaze here (and especially YouTube) but the bashing-guys-and-gals fail to realize something.

Practically the first 3 years of Glenn Beck's programming was history and the CONSTITUTION! He woke hundreds of thousands of complacent Americans who ran to the Tea Party (didn't you see them at Beck's "Restore America" rally in Washington?")

Too bad the Tea Party got hijacked by the GOP war-machine and that Beck himself became blinded to truth by his strange stand with Israel (that he doesn't believe Dr. Paul shares -- when, in truth, I believe they're closer than either of them will state publicly) -- but the bottom line is this: BECK VIEWERS ARE CONSTITUTIONALISTS first!

Using the logic of the Constitution and showing them where various candidates fail, works with Beck viewers.
You must admit, there are Americans that WANT the Constitution trashed and no amount of convincing them otherwise will work.
At least with Beck fans, they are open to discussion and are already mostly-aligned with Dr. Paul's platform.
You can thank Beck for those 3 years of "Constitution Lessons." (if nothing else)

Beck has done alot of heavy lifting for the liberty movement, thanks to his out-of-the-mainstream program, eye-opening books and his skeptical disposition. He's an unconventional Johnny Appleseed of sort like Alex Jones is. I'm not going to bash the guy for adding to our numbers and strengthening our case for limited government in these difficult times. I think the problem with the Ron Paul movement is at times it can be very insular and paranoid, as exhibited by the bashing of Ron's son Rand. So if Rand can't satisfy some of them, the hanging of Beck is expected.

I'm clearly focusing on the big picture when I examine the Glenn Beck phenomenon. I know Beck is an asset because the republican loyalists despise him and the fact that his viewers are so close in perspective to many of the people in here, that it's a natural transition.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 09:31 PM
...... I think the problem with the Ron Paul movement is at times it can be very insular and paranoid, as exhibited by the bashing of Ron's son Rand. So if Rand can't satisfy some of them, the hanging of Beck is expected.

I'm clearly focusing on the big picture when I examine the Glenn Beck phenomenon. I know Beck is an asset because the republican loyalists despise him and the fact that his viewers are so close in perspective to many of the people in here, that it's a natural transition.

The Beck people LOVE RAND PAUL -- can't count the times they have commented on "Why can't Rand run instead of his dad?" "I'd vote for Rand, but not the isolationist"

If Rand keeps his moderate tone and yet, keeps true to the Constitution -- he will be president. His opponents will most-likely include GOP war-machine specialists groomed for the job, Rubio and West. I'm already working on exposing Rubio/West for what they are (in fear of what they will become)....with facts and respect, of course. I also think Rubio/West will play a big picture in the VP selection of 2012.

jtstellar
12-07-2011, 12:36 AM
yes moral of the story--talk issues, not personality. if you can debate people on merits of issues, go right ahead. if you don't have the confidence, don't exert yourself. you don't have to say anything. insulting people like beck isn't a backup plan, if you're not knowledgeable enough to debate based strictly on issues. don't know what you talking bout--close it. don't insult like a 6 year old. let others sway the beck supporters.

vechorik
12-09-2011, 11:23 AM
The Blaze just posted the article about "indefinite detention." The place is buzzing!
Remember, most of Beck's fans have been scared to death by the media of terrorists and such. Fear works great on them.
No reason fear (safety) wouldn't work on them in reverse!

Dr. Paul supporters are there saying see? I told you! Think we're conspiracy nuts now? and posting great information.

It's really striking home the message that REPUBLICANS can be a part of the globalist problem by posting the voting list.
People are shocked that GOP stars like Marco Rubio voted for that rubbish!

Rand Paul is definitely a star to the Beck people and this cements that. Maybe Rand's letter, and campaigning will help A LOT!

georgiaboy
12-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Rand Paul is definitely a star to the Beck people and this cements that. Maybe Rand's letter, and campaigning will help A LOT!

Definitely will.

1. I like Rand Paul. I trust Rand Paul. I support what Rand Paul supports.
2. Rand Paul likes, trusts, and supports Ron Paul.
3. I like, trust, and support Ron Paul.

vechorik
12-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Now that Glenn Beck thoroughly trashed Newt -- Newt's supporters are failing fast. Example

"After watching GB this afternoon, I agree that Newt is not our guy. The Tea Party needs to regroup, stick to it’s guns and nominate a true conservative. Now hear me, the previous statement does not mean I endorse Romney. And our vote could “nudge” the Republican Party into the right direction. It could be the Tea Party’s chance to co-opt the ingrained in the Republican Party."

easycougar
12-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Now that Glenn Beck thoroughly trashed Newt -- Newt's supporters are failing fast. Example

"After watching GB this afternoon, I agree that Newt is not our guy. The Tea Party needs to regroup, stick to it’s guns and nominate a true conservative. Now hear me, the previous statement does not mean I endorse Romney. And our vote could “nudge” the Republican Party into the right direction. It could be the Tea Party’s chance to co-opt the ingrained in the Republican Party."

Hey vechorik, I read several articles on the Blaze and noticed your comments on a lot of the articles. Your comments are always informative and persuasive! Keep up the great work over there!

Feelgood
12-12-2011, 09:48 PM
I really just want to choke the life out of stupid people for calling Ron Paul's foreign policy isolationist! :mad: Our current foreign policy is isolationist! Ron's is non-interventionist, and there is a HUGE difference.

Get them to view Molotov's video, as he seems to be able to explain Ron's foreign policy, in layman terms, that even the most clueless should be able to understand. He makes it pretty entertaining as well.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=351761

TRIGRHAPPY
12-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Yes, was that wrong?

The first rule of ronpaulforums.com is that we don't talk about ronpaulforums.com. Haha, j/k. I've found these forums to be greatly helpful in learning about the man, so regardless of what anyone else believes, I'd love to see anyone even remotely interested in him come to these forums.