PDA

View Full Version : Des Moines Register: Three questions emerge from Iowa Poll results

sailingaway
12-04-2011, 11:48 AM
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/04/three-questions-emerge-from-iowa-poll-results/

Lucille
12-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Three answers: No, yes, no.

Crickett
12-04-2011, 11:58 AM
I do not know why NO ONE (but me) EVER seems to bring up the fact that Ron started a small business from scratch, ran it successfully for years and supported a large family, many of whom went to college with NO financial aid. He never went bankrupt. He never took government money. He is THE most successful business person out of the entire bunch of candidates. Even Cain was responsible for workers getting screwed in a business he ran. Mitt did bankruptcies, Michelle took PLENTY of government money (foster kids alone worth about $600.00/ month). Why no one brings this up, I have no clue.

ZanZibar
12-04-2011, 12:11 PM
I love how they call Ron "a threat". Unbiased reporting?! Naaah... never :rolleyes:

Agorism
12-05-2011, 01:20 AM
bump

“Unlike Gingrich, Paul is very well organized in Iowa,” said Larry Sabato, director of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia.

“If he can minimize Gingrich’s win by finishing a close second, or even first, then that will take some of the air out of Gingrich’s balloon. That helps Paul, but it also helps Romney.”

The Paul campaign in Iowa has “hard pledges from 20,000 voters,” Time magazine reported Friday. “Given that there are usually between 90,000 and 115,000 GOP caucusgoers, 20,000 pledges in an eight-way field is nothing to sneeze at.”