PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck talking up RP

JAHOGS
11-07-2007, 08:24 AM
http://www.wgiram.com/main.html

Click on the listen live link in the upper right hand corner.

It's amazing what he is saying about RP. He says he's crazy and talking about how RP believes everyone one should have a stick to bit the FBI off your property BS. Then goes into talking about how his show is the only one that is talking the same stuff that RP is. FREAKING AMAZING. what a tool

1-888-727-2325

margomaps
11-07-2007, 08:30 AM
I guess he's still bitter that Ron stood him up and went on Wolf Blitzer's program instead. It's too bad that he took it so personally.

werdd
11-07-2007, 08:33 AM
glen just wants teh morman to win, so both he and mitt can be gods on corresponding planets, later to join the council of the almighty Alaheim.

JAHOGS
11-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Now he is going to take phone calls. So all us RP supporters listening give him a call on the whole RP money bomb

1-888-727-2325

me3
11-07-2007, 08:44 AM
The campaign is ignoring this guy, please IGNORE HIM.

Glenn Beck is not going to win the election. It's time to get moving.

Who posting in this thread has agreed to become a delegate for Ron Paul?

JAHOGS
11-07-2007, 08:45 AM

I have but I can not become one or submit a form to be one until January 21

kylejack
11-07-2007, 08:45 AM

As they stated, they're going to grant him an interview.

Adamsa
11-07-2007, 08:46 AM
I want Ron to go kick Glen's ass into supporting him.

Ra_
11-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Here's the answer to the mystery of his absurd, contradictory behavior...

Glenn Beck is a Mormon

kylejack
11-07-2007, 08:47 AM
I want Ron to go kick Glen's ass into supporting him.
Yep. Hannity is hopeless, but Glenn is a soft target that Ron can sway.

atariman486
11-07-2007, 08:50 AM
As they stated, they're going to grant him an interview.

Wait, who's "they"? Glenn, or the RP campaign? It sounded from the conference call last night like RP wouldn't be on the show unless the show called them to set it up. And I've heard Glenn say before that he won't invite him on the show, that the campaign must call him. I know that he's not been the nicest toward Ron, but he does have a huge listener/viewer base, and I think the campaign should get him on, especially if all it takes is a simple phone call.

terlinguatx
11-07-2007, 08:52 AM

kylejack
11-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Wait, who's "they"? Glenn, or the RP campaign? It sounded from the conference call last night like RP wouldn't be on the show unless the show called them to set it up. And I've heard Glenn say before that he won't invite him on the show, that the campaign must call him.
I'm going to need a citation on that, because he has stated several times that he wants to have him on the show and will give him a whole hour. They'll invite him again, and when they do, the campaign will accept and schedule it.

Ra_
11-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Glenn Beck would be considered a traitor by fellow Mormons
if he didn't do everthing (subtly) possible, to elect Mitt Romney.
It would be like Tom Cruise failing to support a Scientologist who was a candidate.

Ron Paul is a threat to Romney. Beck can not become a Paul supporter.

kylejack
11-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Glenn Beck would be considered a traitor by fellow Mormons
if he didn't do everthing (subtly) possible, to elect Mitt Romney.
It would be like Tom Cruise failing to support a Scientologist who was a candidate.

Ron Paul is a threat to Romney. Beck can not become a Paul supporter.

Many Mormons are already supporting Ron Paul. He did great in the Utah Straw Poll (behind Romney, of course).

kylejack
11-07-2007, 10:16 AM
He's all over inflation right now! Dollar falling because of all our debt and we just keep printing money, hurting the economy! Your money is worth less!

kylejack
11-07-2007, 10:17 AM
We are being misled on banking and the sub-prime mortgage mess! They have good reason to say everything's fine because they want you to keep buying stuff!

kylejack
11-07-2007, 10:18 AM
That's why the Fed is cutting rates! To get you to keep buying and to prevent defaults! And its all ruining our money supply!

This is great!

kylejack
11-07-2007, 10:19 AM
They can't control it, they're ruining the money. This all goes back to China....

Primbs
11-07-2007, 10:25 AM
We need to get on Glenn Beck. Once they hear Ron in person, Ron sounds sane and normal and Glenn just sounds like a funny guy.

All the crazy town talk will go away once people hear with their own ears what Ron Paul has to say.

An old saying."Never argue with someone who buys ink by the barrel and paper by the ton." could be applied to Beck where he broadcasts by the hour to get his message out.

Luckily for Ron Paul, Pixels are cheaper than paper. Here is some more info on how to handle the press using the internet or Answer back to the news media, using the internet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/02/business/media/02source.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5090&en=d29184756032beac&ex=1293858000...

ButchHowdy
11-07-2007, 10:27 AM
LISTEN, the mainstream still see's Paul as the sensible nerd. They like his ideas but don't want to be seen dating him openly just yet. This is why Beck has been railing on about the NAU, gun controll, and taxes in the past. He doing what he can as a professional entertainer to support Paul, while not pissing off his bosses. His rhetoric has been laying the foundation for support for a while. GO EASY ON BECK!

And same with Dobbs and the Tuckster but certainly NOT Vannity!

Ra_
11-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Many Mormons are already supporting Ron Paul. He did great in the Utah Straw Poll (behind Romney, of course).

It's different when you have a spotlight but I hope you're right.
Time will tell.

LibertyEagle
11-07-2007, 10:32 AM
LISTEN, the mainstream still see's Paul as the sensible nerd. They like his ideas but don't want to be seen dating him openly just yet. This is why Beck has been railing on about the NAU, gun controll, and taxes in the past. He doing what he can as a professional entertainer to support Paul, while not pissing off his bosses. His rhetoric has been laying the foundation for support for a while. GO EASY ON BECK!

You really should listen to what the campaign had to say about Beck's antics. Go watch the now archived videocast on JustinTV that happened yesterday.

RPinSEAZ
11-07-2007, 10:33 AM

Working on it. Finally made contact the day before yesterday with someone in the county party.

kylejack
11-07-2007, 10:37 AM
You really should listen to what the campaign had to say about Beck's antics. Go watch the now archived videocast on JustinTV that happened yesterday.
Yes, when they explain that they hosed Beck an hour before the interview, and he got mad. Understandably so, imho.

sparebulb
11-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I agree that Beck is a soft target and RP probably should be on the show. Take the whole hour because no host has the guts to be a dick the entire hour and risk the guest from bolting and leaving him with empty airspace. Beck is like the iron rooster on top of the barn, he points to wherever the wind is blowing.

O'fascist is a waste of time. Hannity might be ok because at least Combs is polite.

Apauled
11-07-2007, 11:08 AM
I just e-mailed Glenn Beck about his poll and said:

Why isn't Ron Paul on your poll, I listen to your show but probably won'y any longer because when you call him a Kook you calling your listeners Kook too!

Good Luck