PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Refusing To Attend Debate Hosted By "Reality Television Personality"

cindy25
12-04-2011, 05:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X97GtNUIbyY

kylejack
12-04-2011, 05:38 AM
This...can't possibly be Fox News?! Great piece.

bluesc
12-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Wow, that was awesome. That was the first time that I've heard the fact that he can win if he has strong showings in IA and NH acknowledged on national television.

Also, look at the bar below them when the segment starts..

"Fight to be frontrunner
Iowa battle between Romney & Gingrich"

All while they are admitting that Ron is ahead of Romney in Iowa and has the best organization :rolleyes:.

123tim
12-04-2011, 05:50 AM
This...can't possibly be Fox News?! Great piece.

I'm baffled at this. Fox has previously done everything in it's power to tear down Ron Paul.

I guess that I should be glad that they've started to broadcast these totally positive pieces, but past history tells me that this somehow will be turned into negative spin. How can I think otherwise?

I guess that I'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Nope. Still don't trust them.

That was a great piece though.

AlexG
12-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Clay has always been partial to Ron Paul

wgadget
12-04-2011, 06:21 AM
I'm baffled at this. Fox has previously done everything in it's power to tear down Ron Paul.

I guess that I should be glad that they've started to broadcast these totally positive pieces, but past history tells me that this somehow will be turned into negative spin. How can I think otherwise?

I guess that I'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Nope. Still don't trust them.

That was a great piece though.

Some here have said that since it's getting close to lift-off, the media has to start leaking the truth sooner or later. Trying to retain their "credibility."

Travlyr
12-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Some here have said that since it's getting close to lift-off, the media has to start leaking the truth sooner or later. Trying to retain their "credibility."

Yep. The media's only hope for credibility now is to start telling the truth. They have no choice if they want to remain relevant ... the truth machine is their competitor. Did you get that Rush Limbaugh? Did you get that memo? We know when you are lying and obfuscating. Mark, Ed, Thom, Laura, et.al.?

AlexAmore
12-04-2011, 07:02 AM
The good thing is Ron Paul is doing great in the early states and they have to admit that when Trump is so overreaching in his claims he can't win. If the claims were true then it wouldn't be a good sensationalist piece. So they have to pick their poison now. Notice they skipped over Jon Huntsman...because Trump is accurate there...therefore no story to speak of...

VBRonPaulFan
12-04-2011, 08:49 AM
hey trump, how many elections have you won again?

cindy25
12-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Fox has one goal-a brokered convention. who wins is not their concern. a long process boosts ratings.

Created4
12-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Nice interview on CNN also: http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2011/12/04/exp-sotu-ron-paul-12-4.cnn

This Trump thing is getting some good mileage with the MSM.