PDA

View Full Version : Brochures

wistfulthinker
12-04-2011, 01:54 AM
My local meetup group is trying to buy a box of brochures for our first pass-out party. We'd assumed we could find them on the official campaign site, but unless I'm blind, there aren't any. We'd hoped that our purchase would count as a donation to the campaign.

I'd just like some advice and clarity on the best way to go about getting a box of brochures that are:

1. already printed
2. cheap
3. credible and nicely done
4. contribute toward official campaign's treasury

brandonb959
12-04-2011, 01:56 AM
ronpaulproducts.com

wistfulthinker
12-04-2011, 02:13 AM
ronpaulproducts.com

But these purchases don't contribute to the campaign as far as I can see.

Are there not options that allow us to donate to the campaign as well? I can buy a hundred buttons as a campaign donation, but not a thousand brochures? Is this true? Why?

lucent
12-04-2011, 02:25 AM
But these purchases don't contribute to the campaign as far as I can see.

Are there not options that allow us to donate to the campaign as well? I can buy a hundred buttons as a campaign donation, but not a thousand brochures? Is this true? Why?

No. They're not made by the campaign.

neverseen
12-04-2011, 02:36 AM
the campaign only sells the slim jims. there is two sides to ron paul... the campaign and the grassroots that supplements the campaign. I know my meetup bought 25,000 super brochures from ronpaulproducts.com to use during canvassing. we use the campaign store for t shirts and banners and such and donating cash. the rest of the stuff we buy from ronpaulproducts.com (yard signs, brochures, etc).

damiengwa
12-04-2011, 02:55 AM
I know my meetup bought 25,000 super brochures from ronpaulproducts.com to use during canvassing. we use the campaign store for t shirts and banners and such and donating cash. the rest of the stuff we buy from ronpaulproducts.com (yard signs, brochures, etc).

How many campaigns have a 'private arms' cottage industry of propaganda pieces? I love it! Viva la rEVOLution!

Eric21ND
12-04-2011, 03:19 AM
Get the brochures from Ron Paul Products (http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/brochure2.html) they are best for canvassing.

Paulatized
12-04-2011, 07:06 AM
Get the brochures from Ron Paul Products (http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/brochure2.html) they are best for canvassing.

I bought a 1,000 of these and was VERY pleased with the info contained and the overall visual impact they convey. You will not be disappointed. (They were handed out at the largest Christmas parade in Mississippi this weekend in conjunction with a Ron Paul float by walkers by the float. Only regret: We ran out half way through the parade, hindsight: should have ordered 2,000.)

wistfulthinker
12-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks, everyone.

Carson89
12-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi, one of my friend had a need and he is looking for the package. But, he didn't have time for community
discussion. So, I think its advertisement must be in a better way. Oakland County workout (http://myvipfitness.com/oakland-county-boot-camp-a-popular-lifestyle-changer/)
Thanks for sharing. regards