PDA

View Full Version : As a South Carolinian, I think I actually shed a tear to that closing statement.

SonofThunder
12-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Nullification? Really? You're running for president and your closing argument in a "debate" is about Nullification and urging the people to look into that act?

Yes, really. This man doesn't want power, he just wants us to be free. I wish I could give him a reward for that. Maybe like the John C Calhoun award for fighting federal aggression. Something.

anewvoice
12-03-2011, 08:59 PM
It's one of the things I love most about Ron Paul. He could take 60 seconds to reiterate talking points, but more often than not he'll drop a truth bomb like this right in everyone's lap. Compared to the other statements (including recommending The Law by Bastiat) he was way above the rest.

BuddyRey
12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
B...b..b...but Lincoln needed to trample on the Constitution. He was fighting an insurrection!

Lol...just kidding. Santorum said that tonight.

Stupified
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Yes, really. This man doesn't want power, he just wants us to be free. I wish I could give him a reward for that. Maybe like the John C Calhoun award for fighting federal aggression. Something.

That's what makes a Ron Paul supporter feel more like a loved child than simply a pedestal to be crushed by a candidate as they rise to the top.

He really is something else.

SonofThunder
12-03-2011, 09:06 PM
B...b..b...but Lincoln needed to trample on the Constitution. He was fighting an insurrection!

Lol...just kidding. Santorum said that tonight.

Oh man he makes me so sick. He's like a sexually frustrated teenager throwing a temper tantrum

georgiaboy
12-03-2011, 09:12 PM
For those with ears to hear, it's like catching a Puccini opera after spending years in solitary.

Feeding the Abscess
12-03-2011, 09:51 PM
The AGs made the other candidates look like statist trolls.

Ron Paul made the AGs look like statist goons.

PierzStyx
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Let us just hope there isn't another Jackson threatening to use teh military to hang ever American who supports nullification.

evadmurd
12-03-2011, 09:55 PM
I would vote for Ron as Benevolent Dictator anytime over voting for any of these other goofballs for POTUS.