PDA

View Full Version : Cain's Supporters Moving to Paul

maxoutco
12-03-2011, 08:36 PM
We need to inform America that this is what is going to happen. We have already had HermanCainForums.com declare that they are moving their support to Ron Paul with 22,000 emails. The MSM will try to downplay this, and state the votes are going towards Romney/Gingrich as we've seen all too many times. This needs to go viral from the internet, as the MSM tries to play damage control for the other candidates.

What is the best way we move forward with this task?

Oddone
12-03-2011, 08:37 PM
We need to inform America that this is what is going to happen. We have already had HermanCainForums.com declare that they are moving their support to Ron Paul with 22,000 emails. The MSM will try to downplay this, and state the votes are going towards Romney/Gingrich as we've seen all too many times. This needs to go viral from the internet, as the MSM tries to play damage control for the other candidates.

What is the best way we move forward with this task?

That is a fake Forum... Good lord.

Edit: We don't move forward with anything involving that forum, other than to laugh and hope a funny Newt one pops up.

mikeforliberty
12-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Do you have a link to that post on HermanCainForums.com?

FreeTraveler
12-03-2011, 08:38 PM
That is a fake Forums... good lord.
shhhh...

Agorism
12-03-2011, 08:42 PM
lol Herman Cain forums is run by Paul people?

Or is it fake in the sense that there are no actual posters there that ever supported Cain like a failed project?

Oddone
12-03-2011, 08:44 PM
lol Herman Cain forums is run by Paul people?

Or is it fake in the sense that there are no actual posters there that ever supported Cain like a failed project?

Go read the threads.. It's all trolls pretending to be Cain supporters. We do not know who started it, or who the trolls are. I'm sure some are Paul folks, but hell if I know. It's one big joke though.

Edit: Read the Admins post, he is just as much a troll. Heck he made CainIsAble a moderator. If you read the forum you'll see what I mean.

GetTech
12-03-2011, 08:50 PM
My family in Florida are pissed about Cain and blame Newt/Perry/ the Establishment for his fall out. They rock out Ron Paul gear on there cars now. God its taken me months of trying to get them on board. The Cain fall seems to have done it.

sailingaway
12-03-2011, 08:53 PM
My family in Florida are pissed about Cain and blame Newt/Perry/ the Establishment for his fall out. They rock out Ron Paul gear on there cars now. God its taken me months of trying to get them on board. The Cain fall seems to have done it.

excellent!

maxoutco
12-03-2011, 09:05 PM
haha. Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I've been trolled. Teh sigh.