PDA

View Full Version : Really good web hosting

Suzu
12-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Folks, the hosting company in my sig line is the one I've been using for all sorts of sites for the last 7 years with zero problems. It has everything you could want, at a very affordable price. They're in my sig line because I've got the cat shelter set up as an affiliate. I ask that you give them a try if you need a hosting account. You won't be disappointed, and you'll be helping us keep the shelter supplied.

Thanks!

tangent4ronpaul
12-04-2011, 07:43 AM
OS?
Shell access?
Bandwidth?
Redundancy?
Support hours?

how much?

thanks,

-t

Suzu
12-04-2011, 10:37 AM
OS? Linux
Shell access? YES
Bandwidth? NO LIMIT
Redundancy? No, but they do courtesy backups you can download from your cpanel, server maintenance generally takes only 10-15 minutes (they have over 1,000 servers)
Support hours? 24/7
how much? $5.95/month

Check full details here. (http://www.hostmonster.com/track/suzu/hosting_features)

Thanks so much for your interest!

tangent4ronpaul
12-04-2011, 12:32 PM
sounds great - except the "cpanel" part - which totally sucks...

That is not shell access.

-t

Suzu
12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
sounds great - except the "cpanel" part - which totally sucks...

That is not shell access.

-t

I know that cpanel isn't shell access, and I didn't mean to imply that it is. Look at the "hosting features" page about two-thirds of the way down the left column with the heading "features included with all accounts". There you will see "Shell Access (SSH)".

ZanZibar
12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
www.Forest.net has always been good

JeferFen
10-14-2013, 07:03 AM
I use www.softsyshosting.com to host my projects during last several years. Support is good and always responsive. Uptime is just excellent. And, btw shell access is available in most of their packages. Guess, you can give them a try as well.