PDA

View Full Version : Cain's Withdrawal Demonstrates the Importance of Phone from Home

tbone717
12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
With Cain dropping out of the race, what will happen to his supporters? They will certainly gravitate to one candidate or another, but which one?

Through the Phone from Home Program volunteers have been working diligently contacting registered voters in IA, NH and NV. Each and every one of those that chose Herman Cain as their candidate of choice can now be contacted by the Ron Paul campaign with the hopes that they can be persuaded to support Paul. The information that volunteers have gathered in the weeks leading up to today is invaluable in this effort.

We need your help to continue this effort so that when the next candidate drops out of the race, we can do what is likely being done now with the Cain supporters. So if you have not yet volunteered for the Phone from Home Program what are you waiting for?

Time is running out and there are tens of thousands of registered voters in the early states that have yet to be contacted. Can we count on you to help in this effort?

All you need is a phone, a computer and a willingness to see Dr. Paul win these early states. Just go to http://phone.ronpaul2012.com to sign up.

vechorik
12-03-2011, 04:30 PM
..and it's an easy script to read....even shy people (like me) can do it. CALL FOR HOME FOR DR. PAUL! (he asked us to do this!)

tbone717
12-03-2011, 04:34 PM
If someone has the means & the ability to do this there is no reason they shouldn't be. The only excuse is apathy.

vechorik
12-03-2011, 05:15 PM
bump for importance

seapilot
12-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Using the phone from home I just talked to a ex Cain supporter now Undecided. They did not say they were a Cain supporter but when asked who would they choose to vote for , the person said well my candidate just dropped out so I dont know who to choose.

Bruno
12-03-2011, 05:18 PM
This is a very good point! As precinct captains, we will be organizing people to make calls, and this will be a good place to start.

tbone717
12-03-2011, 05:26 PM
This is a very good point! As precinct captains, we will be organizing people to make calls, and this will be a good place to start.

Right and we don't know what is going to happen between now and the caucus. Any one of the other candidates could drop out for some reason. If their supporters are ID'd we can then effectively follow up with them on the issues that are most important to them.

thehighwaymanq
12-03-2011, 05:40 PM
It's such an easy system! You can be nervous and be an amazing phone-banker, no problem whatsoever!

Crotale
12-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Plus it helps get out the vote on caucus day.

squirekyle
12-04-2011, 08:53 AM
How do I get involved? Can you call using some kind of online service like Google Voice or no? Can someone send me instructions?

Travlyr
12-04-2011, 09:11 AM
How do I get involved? Can you call using some kind of online service like Google Voice or no? Can someone send me instructions?
Start here: Ron Paul - Phone From Home (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?317029-Ron-Paul-Phone-from-Home-Program&p=3573331&viewfull=1#post3573331)