PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Hermain Cain Supporters

cdc482
12-03-2011, 03:49 PM
I know it seems very unfair how the media has been to your candidate. Lots of those allegations are coming out of Chicago, an Obama stronghold. It is strange.

And I know you are still taking a long look at Newt. Newt's infidelity is known, or so people seem to think, so it seems a bit unfair that Cain's issues are center stage while Newt's get a pass by the Mainstream Media.

So thank you for visiting our site here. Remember, just like any household, there are lots of friendly people, lots helpful people and lots people who have not had their cup of coffee in the morning yet - if you know what I mean.

But this place has been a source of inspiration for us when our candidate has been ignored or disrespected by the MSM. This place has been a place where we all have come to learn some aspect of Ron Paul's positions that we did not know before or where not comfortable with. One thing we have all realized is that you do not have to agree with Dr. Paul on each and every issue. No candidate is the perfect candidate. But what we all can agree on, and we all really really like, is that we have now 30 years of books, essays and videos of Dr Paul in action, so we know ahead of time were he stands. No flip flopping here. Moreover, we have come to realize that Doctor Paul is more than just a medical doctor, he is a doctor in Economics, or at least should have an honorary one from the Mises Economics Institute. His predictions are amazing. So check out all his old videos.

Best
-The Daily Paul

*I didn't write this. Found this on the DP.

BuddyRey
12-03-2011, 03:51 PM
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/an-open-letter-to-herman-cain-supporters/question-2318511/