PDA

View Full Version : Hit Up Cain's Facebook!

fearthereaperx
12-03-2011, 01:37 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/THEHermanCain

Or any other method to contact Cain Supporters BEFORE Herman makes his key endorsement.

Now's the best time to make an impact!

MisterTickle
12-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Yes thats fine but please.. Disrespectful "paultards" avoid making ANY contact. Hate to see a bunch of arrogant RP supporters running around the internet disrespecting people and making RP unappealing. Win them with kindness, flowers, and pizza. It worked for Cain.

mport1
12-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Be nice and very respectful. Don't hit them over the head with anything.

fearthereaperx
12-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Yes thats fine but please.. Disrespectful "paultards" avoid making ANY contact. Hate to see a bunch of arrogant RP supporters running around the internet disrespecting people and making RP unappealing. Win them with kindness, flowers, and pizza. It worked for Cain.

Totally agree, Now is NOT the time to be argumentative..rather be sympathetic to their feelings. Everyone is completely distraught over there and don't know what to do next. We need to lead them, respectfully, to our side. It's our only window of oppurtunity that we're gonna get with this.

matt0611
12-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Just from my experience, his FB supporters usually HATE Ron and his supporters.
If you say anything you gotta be super careful to get any sort of respectful response.
People on his FB page are usually the die hards.

vechorik
12-03-2011, 01:54 PM

Don't waste time on Mr. Cain's facebook unless it's sorta like "sorry Mr. Cain gone, but please, no Newt and post an anti-Newt statement" --- don't even mention Ron Paul to a group that is grieving! Not classy.

MisterTickle
12-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Just from my experience, his FB supporters usually HATE Ron and his supporters.
If you say anything you gotta be super careful to get any sort of respectful response.
People on his FB page are usually the die hards.

We actually helped build that hate from DAY ONE. I was on there from his "after the first debate surge" and quite literally the RP supporters posted some really disrespectful things when the election season JUST STARTED. Its not that they are die hards.. its that WE are the die hards.

pipewerKz
12-03-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm seeing some of comments on youtube videos like "glad that fed asshole is gone", "next?", etc. Just tell them that we would love to have them in the Ron Paul camp. It's pretty clear that Romney and Gingrich are both establishment candidates.

GHoeberX
12-03-2011, 01:57 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/THEHermanCain

Or any other method to contact Cain Supporters BEFORE Herman makes his key endorsement.

Now's the best time to make an impact!

No it isn't! They are all sad about Cain dropping out and then it's extremely annoying that people are now spamming "Ron Paul 2012" on his wall. The only thing you can possibly write now is that you think it's a shame Cain was targetted by the media so heavily last weeks.

groverblue
12-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Done. If you can't be respectful, don't write anything.

Orgoonian
12-03-2011, 02:01 PM
No it isn't! They are all sad about Cain dropping out and then it's extremely annoying that people are now spamming "Ron Paul 2012" on his wall. The only thing you can possibly write now is that you think it's a shame Cain was targetted by the media so heavily last weeks.

I agree.
Target the media,and leave RP out.

fearthereaperx
12-03-2011, 02:05 PM

Saying that you're a Ron Paul supporter and that you feel sorry for their loss and how the media has treated Cain unfairly in the process would go a long way than just sitting down doing nothing..

pipewerKz
12-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I see a lot of people that are saying they don't know who to vote for now, talking about the "sheeple" that just listen to the mainstream media, some even saying they have no one left to vote for but Obama.

I'd imagine we have a good chance to pick up some of these supporters, they might be more keen on listening to Ron Paul's message now that Cain isn't in the debates and they don't hang on every word. I personally don't give a crap what the other candidates say during the debate, I just watch to see Ron's performance.

vechorik
12-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm telling them "Sorry Mr. Cain is out, but please, no Newt and posting a reason why"
There's a thread of anti-Newt material here
h ttp://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?334394-Cain-ends-campaign-time-to-hit-the-blogs-with-RESPECTFUL-anti-Newt-material

justatrey
12-03-2011, 02:29 PM
"For now Im moving to Ron Paul ,but I will cosidere bachmann and satouran" - Some guy on Herman Cain's wall :)

fearthereaperx
12-03-2011, 02:36 PM
"For now Im moving to Ron Paul ,but I will cosidere bachmann and satouran" - Some guy on Herman Cain's wall :)

Satouran?