PDA

View Full Version : NC Police Hand Out 3,700 Seat Belt Tickets

Rael
12-02-2011, 08:28 PM
RALEIGH -- A statewide effort to crack down on driving without a seat belt over the Thanksgiving holiday has netted nearly 3,700 tickets across North Carolina.

State Secretary of Transportation Gene Conti said Friday the violations were caught by state and local police during the Thanksgiving holiday week.

The tickets were written as police mounted more than 3,500 patrols and stepped up patrols across the state.

Along with the safety belt violations, police charged nearly 1,000 people with driving while impaired.

The campaign also led to the recovery of 41 stolen vehicles and the capture of nearly 550 fugitives.

Conti says campaigns like the "Click It or Ticket" effort are essential for getting the word out about the importance of road safety.

DamianTV
12-02-2011, 08:41 PM
It has nothing to do with "safety". I think it has everything to do with "Taxation by Citation". Cops are broke, so they write more tickets, which funds their police department, especially if they get to confiscate "drug money", all being caused by cops being allowed to do more and more and more and we are allowed to do less and less and less. And Im sorry, but not wearing a seat belt is NOT grounds for Probable Cause to search and seize a persons ride.

ZanZibar
12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Source?

Rael
12-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Source?

http://www.news-record.com/content/2011/12/02/article/nc_police_hand_out_3700_seat_belt_tickets

zerosdontcount
12-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I got one today in Georgia about to pull into a parking spot.

Rael
12-02-2011, 08:56 PM
I got one today in Georgia about to pull into a parking spot.

I don't think you should have been given a ticket for it.

I do think it is a bad idea not to wear your seatbelt though.

Kylie
12-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Every single one of them should force a jury trial.

Fuck the state.

Anti Federalist
12-02-2011, 11:36 PM
More Cops, More Stops.

Thank the feds.

Tennessee To Start ‘More Cops, More Stops' Campaign

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/16073458/tennessee-to-start-more-cops-more-stops-campaign

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee is one of two states that get to test out a new federal plan to make the roads safer.

The Tennessee Governor's Highway Safety Office is partnering with the U.S. Department of Transportation, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Tennessee law enforcement agencies for the plan.

The new campaign, called "More Cops, More Stops", will work to reduce drunk driving, boost seat belt use, and crack down on speeding and distracted driving.

Officers will target more roads by creating extra DUI check-points and beefing up staff. There will be extra officers on the roads patrolling through Thanksgiving.

More details will be released at a press conference at the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. It starts at 1:00 p.m. Friday.

Nearly one-third of those killed on Tennessee's highways during 2009 involved drunk drivers. Sixty percent of people killed in crashes in Tennessee during 2009 were not wearing their seatbelts.

Anti Federalist
12-02-2011, 11:37 PM
The cops in NH are besides themselves that they can't get in on this action.

Cleaner44
12-02-2011, 11:39 PM

Fuck the state.

Hell yea, just completely bog down the system.

Keith and stuff
12-03-2011, 01:12 AM
The cops in NH are besides themselves that they can't get in on this action.

And I'll do everything I can to make sure it never happens in New Hampshire. If people in NC, GA and all of the other 49 states want seat belt laws, that's their problem. We don't want them up here. It was so satisfying stopping the pro-seat belt lobbies that flew into NH was DC. It was so great to stop AAA. I'm sorry AAA, we don't want your seat belt law. It was so awesome to stop the Brain Injury Association of New Hampshire. Tough luck New Hampshire Nurses Association.

The solution is to end the adult seat belt law in NC.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2011, 01:15 AM
And I'll do everything I can to make sure it never happens in New Hampshire. If people in NC, GA and all of the other 49 states want seat belt laws, that's their problem. We don't want them up here. It was so satisfying stopping the pro-seat belt lobbies that flew into NH was DC. It was so great to stop AAA. I'm sorry AAA, we don't want your seat belt law. It was so awesome to stop the Brain Injury Association of New Hampshire. Tough luck New Hampshire Nurses Association.

You and I will have to join forces when it comes around again, because you know it will.

Revolution9
12-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Hell yea, just completely bog down the system.

NC cops are private security guards according to a recent NC court decision. They should come at them from that angle. The tickets are an invalid contract and can be abrogated in writing within 72 hours.

Rev9

Revolution9
12-03-2011, 01:17 AM

No seat belt required in a truck in GA.

rev9

Keith and stuff
12-03-2011, 01:21 AM

rev9

Love it! Keep on truckin'.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2011, 01:33 AM

rev9

What kind of truck?

Personal pick ups?

'Cos any DOT/ICC registered truck, it's a federal law you have to wear a seat belt, IIRC.

Rael
12-03-2011, 01:48 AM

Fuck the state.

Not an option, at least not for your initial trial. According to the N.C. Constitution and Supreme Court. The Legislature may provide means of trial other than by jury, for petty misdemeanors, with the right of appeal, construed with section 12 thereof, held, that on appeal to the superior court the right of a trial by jury is conferred on accused.

State v. Pulliam, 184 N.C. 681, 114 S.E. 394 (1922).

So, I suppose they could pay an attorney to appeal their case to the N.C. Court of Appeals and get that jury trial.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that jury trials are not required for "petty" offenses; generally, misdemeanors with a penalty of 6 months or less in jail. Duncan v. State of La., 391 U.S. 145, 88 S.Ct. 144 (1968).

CaptainAmerica
12-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Protection of Insurance companies and tax revenue. Police protect corporate assets as usual and increase your monthly rates.

Rael
12-03-2011, 01:52 AM
NC cops are private security guards according to a recent NC court decision. They should come at them from that angle. The tickets are an invalid contract and can be abrogated in writing within 72 hours.

Rev9

Which case are you referring to?

Revolution9
12-03-2011, 02:36 AM
What kind of truck?

Personal pick ups?

'Cos any DOT/ICC registered truck, it's a federal law you have to wear a seat belt, IIRC.

Pickup trucks. Probably because many are old and have two seat belts and you fit four across sometimes to go to work. Plus..what do you do about pickup bed riders??

Rev9

Revolution9
12-03-2011, 02:37 AM

Rob (Rod? maybe) Class suit. It is on the internet and I have posted it prior. Go google it. I am lazy and do not feel like doing your research for you.

Rev9

Rael
12-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Rob (Rod? maybe) Class suit. It is on the internet and I have posted it prior. Go google it. I am lazy and do not feel like doing your research for you.

Rev9

Must be this.

Supreme Court of North Carolina.
STATE of North Carolina
v.
Julie Anne YENCER.

No. 365PA10.
Nov. 10, 2011.

Background: Defendant, charged with driving while impaired, filed motion to suppress evidence, alleging that arrest by officer of private liberal arts college's campus police was invalid because delegation of police power to college violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. The Superior Court, Mecklenburg County, Jesse B. Caldwell, III, J., denied the motion, and defendant pled guilty. Defendant appealed. The Court of Appeals, 696 S.E.2d 875, reversed. State filed conditional petition for discretionary review.

Holding: Following grant of petition, the Supreme Court, Martin, J., held that Campus Police Act, pursuant to which campus police officer was commissioned at time he arrested defendant for driving while impaired and reckless driving, did not offend Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.

Reversed.

Keith and stuff
12-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Must be this.

STATE of North Carolina
v.
Julie Anne YENCER.

No. 365PA10.
Nov. 10, 2011.

Background: Defendant, charged with driving while impaired, filed motion to suppress evidence, alleging that arrest by officer of private liberal arts college's campus police was invalid because delegation of police power to college violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. The Superior Court, Mecklenburg County, Jesse B. Caldwell, III, J., denied the motion, and defendant pled guilty. Defendant appealed. The Court of Appeals, 696 S.E.2d 875, reversed. State filed conditional petition for discretionary review.

But that is unrelated to the initial point made. Heck, even at the government college near me the campus security do not carry firearms and I don't think they are even able to arrest people.

Rev9

freefromchains
12-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Traffic citations=guilty until proven innocent.

Revolution9
12-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Must be this.

STATE of North Carolina
v.
Julie Anne YENCER.

No. 365PA10.
Nov. 10, 2011.

Holding: Following grant of petition, the Supreme Court, Martin, J., held that Campus Police Act, pursuant to which campus police officer was commissioned at time he arrested defendant for driving while impaired and reckless driving, did not offend Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.

Reversed.

Nope. Not it. Where is Rod Class's name. You gotta do better research than that and do not start with the term security guard. That is what i said. NC cops were warned to put items under another name's ownership so they do not get taken in what the suspect will be a flood of civil suits after this decision.

Rev9

Rael
12-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Nope. Not it. Where is Rod Class's name. You gotta do better research than that and do not start with the term security guard. That is what i said. NC cops were warned to put items under another name's ownership so they do not get taken in what the suspect will be a flood of civil suits after this decision.

Rev9

thought u meant the rod class action . Rod Class has a webpage with miscellaneous court filings

Rael
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
It's junk.

Rod Class calls himself the "People's Attorney General". He's not listed on the NC Bar website, and he's not an attorney. He is a pro se litigant who files frivolous court motions. His case was dismissed (http://www.box.net/shared/static/zknmrmr2k05fsma1th2m.pdf) in September for lack of subject matter jurisdiction, and never made it past Superior Court. He conveniently left that off of his website.

snoop4truth
09-07-2017, 02:22 PM

Rev9

Dear Revolution9, That claim is another Rod Class HOAX. The truth about that claim is below.

PART I: ROD CLASS & THE “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE ‘PRIVATE ENTITIES’ OR ‘PRIVATE CONTRACTORS’ HOAX” (A.K.A. “THE BOMBSHELL: FOURTH ADMINISTRATIVE RULING HOAX”)

FIRST, SEE THE HOAX HERE: http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1350315108 (http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/corporate_u_s/news.php?q=1350315108) . http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/WE-ARE-C...ages/43090012/ (http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/WE-ARE-CHANGE-LAS-VEGAS/messages/43090012/) . http://wp.nesara.news/?p=26944 . https://scannedretina.com/2012/10/15...es-are-vacant/ (https://scannedretina.com/2012/10/15/govt-offices-are-vacant/). And, speaking of "BOMBSHELL" hoaxes, for more "BOMBSHELL" hoaxes by one of the same charlatans involved here, go to: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-2978738.html (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/06/bombshell-nasa-war-document-exposed-extinction-of-humanity-deborah-tavares-sheila-zilinski-video-dont-miss-this-2978738.html) http://meetnigerians.net/members/vid...hoTszlL_G6tQ6Q (http://meetnigerians.net/members/videos.php?cmd=w&t=bombshell+nasa+war+document+exposed%3A+extinctio n+of+humanity-deborah+tavares&v=LIIw5xhG5Ho&ch=UCKnnee98ihoTszlL_G6tQ6Q) . http://www.takdownloadfree.com/-LIIw...h-Tavares.html (http://www.takdownloadfree.com/-LIIw5xhG5Ho/Bombshell-NASA-War-Document-Exposed-Extinction-of-Humanity-Deborah-Tavares.html) .

THE HOAX: Rod Class falsely claims that he obtained “FOUR” “administrative rulings” to the effect that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”. But, this in not so.

THE TRUTH: Rod Class NEVER obtained even one single ruling to that effect, much less “FOUR” of them.

HOAX SIMPLIFIED: This HOAX arose out of TWO cases that Class LOST. In BOTH of these two cases, Class sued BOTH private corporations AND government agencies IN THE SAME CASE. Like all of the cases that Class files, he LOST these two cases too. In their DISMISSALS of these two cases (throwing them out of court), the judges in BOTH OF THESE TWO CASES referred to the private corporations that Class had sued and to the government agencies that Class had sued SEPARATELY (one ruling DISMISSING the government agencies that Class had sued and a different ruling DISMISSING the private corporations that Class had sued). But, in trying to explain away these two LOSSES to his followers, Class fraudulently “SWITCHED” the judges’ words about the private corporations that Class had sued with the judges’ words about the government agencies that Class had sued. By “SWITCHING” the judges’ words about the private corporations with the judges’ words about the government agencies, Class fraudulently created the ILLUSION that when the judges were actually talking about the private corporations, they were instead talking about all of the government agencies. This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judges words (from one group of defendants to the other group of defendants) created the ILLUSION that when the judges were actually referring to THE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS that Class had sued as “corporate appellees” or as a SINGLE “private entitY” as applicable, they were instead referring to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” that Class had sued as “corporate appellees” or as “private entitIES”, as applicable. But, that was not so.

THE TRUTH. FIRST CASE: In this case, Class sued BOTH private corporations AND government agencies IN THE SAME CASE. In his DISMISSAL of the first case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the term, “Corporate Appellees”, when referring (BY NAME) to a private bank and to two private insurance companies that Class had sued. But, instead of telling his followers the truth, Class fraudulently told his followers that in his DISMISSAL of this case, the judge was instead referring to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" that Class had sued in the same case as “corporate appellees”. This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judge’s words (from one type of defendant to the other type of defendant) is how Class reached the desired (and entirely fictional) conclusion that the judge had ruled that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" were “corporate appellees”. Unfortunately for Class, the truth about this hoax can be found here. Go to page 6, lines 13-15. https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOUR...07-05026-0.pdf (https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ca10-07-05026/pdf/USCOURTS-ca10-07-05026-0.pdf) . After reading what the judge in this case actually said, ask yourself this. Did the judge in this case really refer to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” that Class sued as “corporate appellees” OR instead, did the judge in this case actually refer ONLY to the private bank and the two private insurance companies that Class used as “corporate appellees"?

THE TRUTH. SECOND CASE: In this case, Class sued a STATE-WIDE government "agency", a “LOCAL unit of government” and a SINGLE “private entitY”, ALL IN THE SAME CASE. Specifically, Class filed an administrative suit against the North Carolina Department of Transportation (a STATE-WIDE government "agency" which was immune from suit by statute), against a “LOCAL” city police department (over which the administrative court had no jurisdiction because it was a "LOCAL" “UNIT OF GOVERNMENT", rather than a STATE-WIDE "agency" under the Governor) and against a SINGLE private contractor that sold vehicle license plates for the State of North Carolina (over which the administrative court had no jurisdiction because it was a SINGLE “private entitY”). In his DISMISSAL of this second case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the SINGULAR term, “private entitY” when referring ONLY to that SINGLE “private entitY” that Class had sued. But, instead of telling his followers the truth, Class fraudulently told his followers that in his DISMISSAL, the judge used the PLURAL term, “private entitIES” and fraudulently told his followers that the judge was instead referring to ALL THREE DEFENDANTS that Class had sued as “private entitIES” (including the state-wide government "agency" and the “local unit of government” that Class had sued). This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judge’s actual word, “entitY” (a SINGULAR term) to the FRAUDULENT word, “entitIES” (a PLURAL term) is how Class reached the desired (and entirely fictional) conclusion that the judge had ruled "ALL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES" were “private entitIES” (a PLURAL term that does not appear in the ruling). Unfortunately for Class, the truth about this hoax can be found here. Go to “Conclusions Of Law” paragraph. 4, sentence 2. (Look for the SINGULAR term, "entitY".). https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...y_complete.pdf (https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/nc_certification_copy_complete.pdf) . After reading what the judge in this case actually said in this case, ask yourself this. Did the judge in this case really refer to “ALL THREE DEFENDANTS” that Rod Class had sued as “private entitIES”, a PLURAL term OR instead, did the judge in this case actually refer ONLY to the SINGLE private contractor that sold license plates for the State of North Carolina as a SINGLE “private entitY”, a SINGULAR term?

In fairness to Class, who only has a high school education and who is functionally illiterate, CLASS MISTAKENLY BELIEVED THAT HE HAD SUED THREE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES in this case. That is why he sued all three defendants in state administrative court. (He mistakenly believed that all three defendants were state-wide government "agencies" over which state administrative courts usually have jurisdiction.). But, in fact in this case, Class had actually sued ONLY TWO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (OR “UNITS”) and a SINGLE PRIVATE CONTRACTOR that sold vehicle license plates for the State of North Carolina. Class mistakenly believed that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he had mistakenly sued in this case was a government agency because he did not know that FOR MORE THAN HALF A CENTURY, THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA HAS USED PRIVATE CONTRACTORS TO SELL VEHICLE LICENSE PLATES TO NORTH CAROLINA VEHICLE OWNERS.

If Class had bothered to do a little research before filing suit, he would have discovered that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he mistakenly sued (in the mistaken belief that it was a government agency) was a not a governmental agency at all. Unknown to Class, almost all of the vehicle license plate agencies in the State Of North Carolina (outside the Charlotte & Raleigh areas) are now owned and operated by private contractors of the type that he mistakenly sued in this case (in the mistaken belief that it was a government "agency"). Despite that the State of North Carolina uses private contractors to sell its vehicle license plates, IT DOES NOT USE PRIVATE CONTRACTORS FOR ITS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY-TYPE FUNCTION. It only uses private contractors to sell vehicle license plates (includes titling services). This has been PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE to everyone except Rod Class for over half a century.

WHAT CLASS DID NOT KNOW THEN (AND DOES NOT KNOW NOW):

http://www.ncleg.net/ped/reports/doc...ags_report.pdf (http://www.ncleg.net/ped/reports/documents/tags/tags_report.pdf) (Scroll down to "BACKGROUND" on the 4th page, marked "page 2").

https://apps.ncdot.gov/newsreleases/...s.aspx?r=10646 (https://apps.ncdot.gov/newsreleases/details.aspx?r=10646) http://www.wral.com/dmv-defends-syst...ices/11753455/ (http://www.wral.com/dmv-defends-system-of-independent-license-plate-offices/11753455/)

http://myfox8.com/2015/01/15/dmv-see...stokes-county/ (http://myfox8.com/2015/01/15/dmv-seeks-applications-for-new-license-plate-agency-in-stokes-county/)

http://www.journalnow.com/news/local...a4bcf6878.html (http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/n-c-division-of-motor-vehicles-seeks-contract-applicants/article_697fc01e-5d50-11e3-8887-001a4bcf6878.html)

CLASS MAKES MISTAKES ON TOP OF MISTAKES: So, not knowing any better, when the judge in this case DISMISSED (threw out) Class' lawsuit against this SINGLE private contractor on the grounds that it was a SINGLE "private entitY" (and not a STATE-WIDE government "agency" over which the administrative court usually has jurisdiction), Class mistakenly believed he had "forced" the courts to "admit" that a SINGLE "private entitY" was a SINGLE "private entitY" (something that everybody except Class has known for over half a century). This means that Class' own IGNORANCE (of the fact that North Carolina has used private contractors to sell vehicle license plates for more than half a century) led to him reach the mistaken conclusion that he had miraculously become a "legal genius". To this very day, Class does not know that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he mistakenly sued (in the mistaken belief that it was a government agency) had actually been a SINGLE "private entitY" all along. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

CLOSING NOTE: Remember, Class falsely claims to have obtained “FOUR” administrative rulings to the effect “all government agencies” are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”. But, this is not so. In truth, Class NEVER even obtained ONE such administrative ruling to that effect, much less “FOUR” of them. According to Class, the two DISMISSALS described above (throwing his two cases out of court) constituted TWO such imaginary rulings to that effect (one of which was NOT an “administrative” ruling in the first place). According to Class, the ruling AGAINST HIM in his LOSS of his appeal of his LOSS of the second case (described above) constituted the THIRD such imaginary ruling to that effect (which was likewise NOT an administrative ruling either). Finally, according to Class, an ordinary “Motion To Dismiss” filed by the state Attorney General’s Office in this case constituted the “FOURTH” such imaginary ruling to that effect (which was NOT A RULING OF ANY KIND, administrative or judicial)! This "FUZZY MATH" is how Class reaches the FRAUDULENT total of “FOUR” administrative rulings to the effect that “all government agencies” are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”.

PART II: ROD CLASS & THE “PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES HOAX”

FIRST, SEE THE HOAX HERE:
https://adask.wordpress.com/2011/10/...ne-elses-name/ (https://adask.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/north-carolina-police-warned-to-put-their-personal-property-into-someone-elses-name/) . http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.co...=06v6zf7ohrnts (http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=06v6zf7ohrnts) . http://landrightsnfarming-landrightn...7_archive.html (http://landrightsnfarming-landrightnfarming.blogspot.com/2011_10_27_archive.html) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZe9-QDsqG4 .

THE HOAX:
This hoax is unique in that Rod Class created it to support another hoax, the “BOMBSHELL: FOURTH Administrative Ruling Hoax”. (Read that comment first.). In this particular hoax, Class falsely claims that, IN DIRECT RESPONSE to his having obtained "FOUR" “Administrative Rulings” to the effect that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” are “PRIVATE ENTITIES” (imaginary rulings which Class NEVER obtained), a North Carolina judge “WARNED” ALL NORTH CAROLINA "POLICE OFFICERS" TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES (to protect their property from the consequences of lawsuits that the public would file against such "police officers" now that they would no longer be protected from such lawsuits by governmental immunity). But, these claims are not so.

NOTE:
First of all, if Class had known ANYTHING at all about North Carolina law at the time, then he would have NEVER created the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax” in the first place, because doing so only demonstrates the extent of his own IGNORANCE of North Carolina law (explained below).

THE TRUTH:
1. No such “warning” was ever issued BECAUSE CLASS NEVER OBTAINED THE IMAGINARY UNDERLYING RULINGS THAT WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE NECESSITATED SUCH A “WARNING” IN THE FIRST PLACE. (See the "BOMBSHELL: Fourth Administrative Ruling Hoax".). This is why Class has never published a copy of this imaginary "warning" online (something that he would have certainly done if this imaginary warning had actually been real).

2. Unknown to Class, IT HAS BEEN AN ILLEGAL ACT IN NORTH CAROLINA FOR OVER A CENTURY FOR DEBTORS (like police officers facing future lawsuits) TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (like future lawsuit judgment creditors).

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=8215431564769338814&q=%22fair+price%22+%22when+the+purchaser+does+not+ pay+a%22++%22it+is+invalid+as+to+creditors%22+%22t o+pay+his+debts%22++%22%5Bdid%5D+not+retain+proper ty%22+++%22If+the+conveyance+is+voluntary+and+the+ grantor%22+%22Aman+v.+Walker%22++%22fraudulent+con veyances%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34) (citing Aman v. Walker, 165 N.C. 214, 81 S. E. 162 (N.C. 1914) (for which no link is available and which held that any such purported transfer is "VOID", which means, "it never happened"). Thus, any such purported transfer would be absolutely POINTLESS. But, Class does not know this.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=8320948887856749126&q=+%22made+with+the+actual+intent+upon+the+part+of +the+grantor+to+defraud+creditors,+it+is+void%22++ %22(1914),+the%22++%22north+carolina%22+%22supreme %22+%22court+set+forth+the+principles+governing+fr audulent+conveyances%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34) (also citing Aman, Supra).

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...en&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=3897743448276756122&q=+%22and+the+debtor%22+%22became+insolvent+as+a+r esult%22+%22equivalent+value+in+exchange%22+%22wit hout+receiving%22+%22if+the+debtor+made+the+transf er%22+%22is+fraudulent%22+%22by+a+debtor%22+%22a+t ransfer+made%22+%22North+Carolina%27s+fraudulent+t ransfer+statute%22+%22Uniform+Fraudulent+&hl=en&as_sdt=4,34)

http://law.justia.com/codes/north-ca...ection-39-23.1 (http://law.justia.com/codes/north-carolina/2012/chapter-39/article-3a/section-39-23.1)

3. Unknown to Class, FOR SEVERAL DECADES, BY STATUTE, any attempt by creditors (like police officers facing future lawsuits) to put their property into other peoples' names in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (like future lawsuit judgment creditors) HAS BEEN "VOIDABLE" (which means, "REVERSIBLE like it never happened"), which, of course, defeats the purpose of putting property into other peoples' names in the first place (because doing so WOULD NOT protect a debtor’s property from lawsuit judgment creditors ANYWAY). Thus, any such purported transfer would be absolutely POINTLESS. But, Class does not know this.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=7637218883617703060&q=%22of+chapter+39%22+%22as+article+3A%22+%22of+th e+north+carolina+general+statutes%22+%22the+unifor m+voidable+transactions+act+(%22UVTA%22)+%22+%22un iform+fraudulent+transfers+act,+later+renamed%22+% 22nearly+two+decades+ago%22+%22fraudulent+conveyan ce%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34)

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...en&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=7637218883617703060&q=+%22present+creditors%22+%22transfers+or+obligat ions%22+%22voidable+as+to%22+%22present+or+future+ creditors%22++violation++UVTA+%22Uniform+Voidable+ Transactions+Act%22&hl=en&as_sdt=4,34)

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=10642538579338858526&q=%22owner+of%22++%22it+would+constitute+a%22+%22a nd+could+be+avoided%22+%22was+valid%22+%22even+if+ the+conveyance%22+%22defendant+purported+to+convey +the+property+to+the+Pallie+Trust%22+transfer+frau dulent+%22by+the+judgment+creditor%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34) http://law.justia.com/codes/north-ca...-39/article-3a (http://law.justia.com/codes/north-carolina/2015/chapter-39/article-3a)

4. Unknown to Class, FOR CENTURIES, IT HAS BEEN AN ILLEGAL ACT in North Carolina (and a violation of the Judicial Code Of Conduct) FOR A JUDGE TO ILLEGALLY “WARN”, COUNSEL, ADVISE OR RECOMMEND that anyone (including police officers facing future lawsuits) "BREAK THE LAW" by putting their property into other peoples' names in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (AN ILLEGAL ACT that would not protect the debtor's property anyway). Any REAL judge who issued such an ILLEGAL "warning" would be removed from office and disbarred. But, Class does not know this.

Thus, in manufacturing the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax”, Class was so IGNORANT of North Carolina law that he did not know then and does not know now that ALL OF THE "FACTS" that he alleges in this hoax are LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE UNDER NORTH CAROLINA LAW, which conclusively establish this lie as the hoax that it is. THIS IS BECAUSE NO REAL NORTH CAROLINA JUDGE WOULD "BREAK THE LAW" --- BY "ILLEGALLY" WARNING POLICE OFFICERS TO "BREAK THE LAW" --- BY DOING SOMETHING "ILLEGAL" (PUTTING THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES IN AN EFFORT TO AVOID PAYING LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS)--- IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY FROM LAWSUITS WHICH WILL "NEVER SUCCEED" (DUE TO IMMUNITY)--- OR FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS WHO WILL "NEVER EXIST" (DUE TO IMMUNITY) --- ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT ANY SUCH "ILLEGAL " ACT IS "REVERSIBLE" ANYWAY AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT PROTECT THE DEBTOR'S PROPERTY FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS IN THE FIRST PLACE (MAKING SUCH AN EFFORT ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS). But, Class does not know this.

5. If more be necessary, North Carolina law already makes the EQUITY IN A HOMESTEAD (a residential property occupied by the owners), VEHICLE AND CERTAIN OTHER PROPERTY “EXEMPT” (“protected”) from the claims of lawsuit judgment creditors up to a certain amount ANYWAY. THUS, IN MOST CASES, THIS EXEMPTION WOULD ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR POLICE OFFICERS TO "ILLEGALLY" PURPORT TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES, EVEN IF THAT "ILLEGAL" ACT WOULD PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS (AND IT WOULD NOT). But, Class does not know this. Constitution of the State Of North Carolina Art. 16 § 1C-1601.

http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislat...Article_16.pdf (http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/PDF/ByArticle/Chapter_1C/Article_16.pdf)

For more information on the “Property In Other Peoples' Names Hoax”, see Class’ internet radio show, “Episode 966" on Talkshoe (spelled correctly) AIB radio, recorded or posted on 12-12-2015 http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=2&pageSize=15 (http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&pageNumber=2&pageSize=15) or simply Google “Post Oak Public Relations”. https://www.linkedin.com/in/harvey-wharfield-0b56746 . Further, be sure to look into William H. Gilpatric, IV of Middlesex County, Maine (address and contact information withheld). Gilpatric is aware of all the parties involved in the hoax and how it was manufactured and marketed.

ANALYSIS:
Suffice it to say, this is one of Class’ more embarrassingly-amateur hoaxes. (In order to manufacture a really good hoax, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT --- AND CLASS DOES NOT.). Class does not lie to people for whom he has respect. Class only lies to people for whom he has no respect. The lies reflected in this particular hoax speak volumes about what Class REALLY thinks of the American people. Class pretends to be a humble public servant who is only revealing the "hidden truth" about the law and the legal system to the down-trodden masses. But, this is not so. Class is actually a calculating and manipulative charlatan with no conscience whatsoever and no moral compass whatsoever. Class' sole mission in life is to incite hatred and violence against the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and their appointees for doing their jobs. If he has to lie to the American people and commit fraud upon the American people in the process of inciting this hatred, that is perfectly fine with him. Class has no intention of telling you the truth. None. Zero. Nada.

ABOUT ROD CLASS:
Rod Class is a functionally-illiterate amateur legal theorist with barely a high school education WHO HAS LOST EVERY SINGLE CASE IN WHICH HE HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED (OVER 73 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES IN A ROW, AND STILL COUNTING). Further, Class has a long history of PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS involving DELUSIONS, PATHOLOGICAL OPPOSITION/DEFIANCE of AUTHORITY FIGURES and PATHOLOGICAL LYING. Moreover, Class is a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS RELATED, CONVICTED FELON who also has SEVERAL ADDITIONAL MISDEMEANOR CONVICTIONS, as well. Because of Class’ well-publicized HATRED of our ELECTED representatives, their appointees and our REPUBLICAN form of government, because of his HISTORY OF PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS and because of his LENGTHY CRIMINAL HISTORY involving DEADLY WEAPONS, Class has been placed on the United States TERRORIST WATCH LIST.

Most importantly, Class is a PROFESSIONAL HOAXER AND CHARLATAN who is behind a number of legal HOAXES which he created and peddles to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people. (Google "Judge DALE Hoax", "Debra Jones Hoax", "Private Attorney General Hoax", "14th Amendment, Section 4 Bounty Hunter Hoax", "All Government Agencies Are 'Private Entities' or 'Private Contractors' Hoax" (A.K.A. the "BOMBSHELL: FOURTH Administrative Ruling Hoax"), "Property Into Other Peoples' Names Hoax", "Lawyers Have No Authority Hoax", "Right To Travel Hoax", "My Paperwork Would Have Overturned Every Prior Case Hoax", "The Supreme Court Loves My Paperwork Hoax", "The Private Attorney General 'Certificate' Hoax" (A.K.A. "Why Was Rod Class In Washington, D.C. In The First Place?"), "The Federal Reserve Notes Are Not Money Hoax" (A.K.A. "The Harold Stanley Case Hoax"), "The United States is a Corporation Hoax" (A.K.A. "Title 28 U.S.C 3002(15)(a) Proves That The United States Is A Private, For Profit Corporation Hoax"), the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax" (A.K.A. The "C.R.I.S. Hoax"), the "Embezzling Federal Funds Hoax" and numerous other hoaxes.).

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm Rod Class. Instead, Snoop4truth exposed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGES that such INTENTIONAL FRAUD inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for Rod Class' role in the "Judge DALE Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have exposed this information here.

The message to all hoaxers and charlatans? Just tell the truth.

snoop4truth
09-07-2017, 02:28 PM

Rael, That claims is a Rod Class HOAX. The case that Rod Class falsely characterizes is below. (See links). Read what the case REALLY says!

PART I: ROD CLASS & THE “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE ‘PRIVATE ENTITIES’ OR ‘PRIVATE CONTRACTORS’ HOAX” (A.K.A. “THE BOMBSHELL: FOURTH ADMINISTRATIVE RULING HOAX”)

FIRST, SEE THE HOAX HERE: http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1350315108 (http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/corporate_u_s/news.php?q=1350315108) . http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/WE-ARE-C...ages/43090012/ (http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/WE-ARE-CHANGE-LAS-VEGAS/messages/43090012/) . http://wp.nesara.news/?p=26944 . https://scannedretina.com/2012/10/15...es-are-vacant/ (https://scannedretina.com/2012/10/15/govt-offices-are-vacant/). And, speaking of "BOMBSHELL" hoaxes, for more "BOMBSHELL" hoaxes by one of the same charlatans involved here, go to: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-2978738.html (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/06/bombshell-nasa-war-document-exposed-extinction-of-humanity-deborah-tavares-sheila-zilinski-video-dont-miss-this-2978738.html) http://meetnigerians.net/members/vid...hoTszlL_G6tQ6Q (http://meetnigerians.net/members/videos.php?cmd=w&t=bombshell+nasa+war+document+exposed%3A+extinctio n+of+humanity-deborah+tavares&v=LIIw5xhG5Ho&ch=UCKnnee98ihoTszlL_G6tQ6Q) . http://www.takdownloadfree.com/-LIIw...h-Tavares.html (http://www.takdownloadfree.com/-LIIw5xhG5Ho/Bombshell-NASA-War-Document-Exposed-Extinction-of-Humanity-Deborah-Tavares.html) .

THE HOAX: Rod Class falsely claims that he obtained “FOUR” “administrative rulings” to the effect that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”. But, this in not so.

THE TRUTH: Rod Class NEVER obtained even one single ruling to that effect, much less “FOUR” of them.

HOAX SIMPLIFIED: This HOAX arose out of TWO cases that Class LOST. In BOTH of these two cases, Class sued BOTH private corporations AND government agencies IN THE SAME CASE. Like all of the cases that Class files, he LOST these two cases too. In their DISMISSALS of these two cases (throwing them out of court), the judges in BOTH OF THESE TWO CASES referred to the private corporations that Class had sued and to the government agencies that Class had sued SEPARATELY (one ruling DISMISSING the government agencies that Class had sued and a different ruling DISMISSING the private corporations that Class had sued). But, in trying to explain away these two LOSSES to his followers, Class fraudulently “SWITCHED” the judges’ words about the private corporations that Class had sued with the judges’ words about the government agencies that Class had sued. By “SWITCHING” the judges’ words about the private corporations with the judges’ words about the government agencies, Class fraudulently created the ILLUSION that when the judges were actually talking about the private corporations, they were instead talking about all of the government agencies. This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judges words (from one group of defendants to the other group of defendants) created the ILLUSION that when the judges were actually referring to THE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS that Class had sued as “corporate appellees” or as a SINGLE “private entitY” as applicable, they were instead referring to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” that Class had sued as “corporate appellees” or as “private entitIES”, as applicable. But, that was not so.

THE TRUTH. FIRST CASE: In this case, Class sued BOTH private corporations AND government agencies IN THE SAME CASE. In his DISMISSAL of the first case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the term, “Corporate Appellees”, when referring (BY NAME) to a private bank and to two private insurance companies that Class had sued. But, instead of telling his followers the truth, Class fraudulently told his followers that in his DISMISSAL of this case, the judge was instead referring to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" that Class had sued in the same case as “corporate appellees”. This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judge’s words (from one type of defendant to the other type of defendant) is how Class reached the desired (and entirely fictional) conclusion that the judge had ruled that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" were “corporate appellees”. Unfortunately for Class, the truth about this hoax can be found here. Go to page 6, lines 13-15. https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOUR...07-05026-0.pdf (https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ca10-07-05026/pdf/USCOURTS-ca10-07-05026-0.pdf) . After reading what the judge in this case actually said, ask yourself this. Did the judge in this case really refer to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” that Class sued as “corporate appellees” OR instead, did the judge in this case actually refer ONLY to the private bank and the two private insurance companies that Class used as “corporate appellees"?

THE TRUTH. SECOND CASE: In this case, Class sued a STATE-WIDE government "agency", a “LOCAL unit of government” and a SINGLE “private entitY”, ALL IN THE SAME CASE. Specifically, Class filed an administrative suit against the North Carolina Department of Transportation (a STATE-WIDE government "agency" which was immune from suit by statute), against a “LOCAL” city police department (over which the administrative court had no jurisdiction because it was a "LOCAL" “UNIT OF GOVERNMENT", rather than a STATE-WIDE "agency" under the Governor) and against a SINGLE private contractor that sold vehicle license plates for the State of North Carolina (over which the administrative court had no jurisdiction because it was a SINGLE “private entitY”). In his DISMISSAL of this second case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the SINGULAR term, “private entitY” when referring ONLY to that SINGLE “private entitY” that Class had sued. But, instead of telling his followers the truth, Class fraudulently told his followers that in his DISMISSAL, the judge used the PLURAL term, “private entitIES” and fraudulently told his followers that the judge was instead referring to ALL THREE DEFENDANTS that Class had sued as “private entitIES” (including the state-wide government "agency" and the “local unit of government” that Class had sued). This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judge’s actual word, “entitY” (a SINGULAR term) to the FRAUDULENT word, “entitIES” (a PLURAL term) is how Class reached the desired (and entirely fictional) conclusion that the judge had ruled "ALL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES" were “private entitIES” (a PLURAL term that does not appear in the ruling). Unfortunately for Class, the truth about this hoax can be found here. Go to “Conclusions Of Law” paragraph. 4, sentence 2. (Look for the SINGULAR term, "entitY".). https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...y_complete.pdf (https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/nc_certification_copy_complete.pdf) . After reading what the judge in this case actually said in this case, ask yourself this. Did the judge in this case really refer to “ALL THREE DEFENDANTS” that Rod Class had sued as “private entitIES”, a PLURAL term OR instead, did the judge in this case actually refer ONLY to the SINGLE private contractor that sold license plates for the State of North Carolina as a SINGLE “private entitY”, a SINGULAR term?

In fairness to Class, who only has a high school education and who is functionally illiterate, CLASS MISTAKENLY BELIEVED THAT HE HAD SUED THREE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES in this case. That is why he sued all three defendants in state administrative court. (He mistakenly believed that all three defendants were state-wide government "agencies" over which state administrative courts usually have jurisdiction.). But, in fact in this case, Class had actually sued ONLY TWO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (OR “UNITS”) and a SINGLE PRIVATE CONTRACTOR that sold vehicle license plates for the State of North Carolina. Class mistakenly believed that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he had mistakenly sued in this case was a government agency because he did not know that FOR MORE THAN HALF A CENTURY, THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA HAS USED PRIVATE CONTRACTORS TO SELL VEHICLE LICENSE PLATES TO NORTH CAROLINA VEHICLE OWNERS.

If Class had bothered to do a little research before filing suit, he would have discovered that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he mistakenly sued (in the mistaken belief that it was a government agency) was a not a governmental agency at all. Unknown to Class, almost all of the vehicle license plate agencies in the State Of North Carolina (outside the Charlotte & Raleigh areas) are now owned and operated by private contractors of the type that he mistakenly sued in this case (in the mistaken belief that it was a government "agency"). Despite that the State of North Carolina uses private contractors to sell its vehicle license plates, IT DOES NOT USE PRIVATE CONTRACTORS FOR ITS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY-TYPE FUNCTION. It only uses private contractors to sell vehicle license plates (includes titling services). This has been PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE to everyone except Rod Class for over half a century.

http://www.ncleg.net/ped/reports/doc...ags_report.pdf (http://www.ncleg.net/ped/reports/documents/tags/tags_report.pdf) (Scroll down to "BACKGROUND" on the 4th page, marked "page 2").

https://apps.ncdot.gov/newsreleases/...s.aspx?r=10646 (https://apps.ncdot.gov/newsreleases/details.aspx?r=10646) http://www.wral.com/dmv-defends-syst...ices/11753455/ (http://www.wral.com/dmv-defends-system-of-independent-license-plate-offices/11753455/)

http://myfox8.com/2015/01/15/dmv-see...stokes-county/ (http://myfox8.com/2015/01/15/dmv-seeks-applications-for-new-license-plate-agency-in-stokes-county/)

http://www.journalnow.com/news/local...a4bcf6878.html (http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/n-c-division-of-motor-vehicles-seeks-contract-applicants/article_697fc01e-5d50-11e3-8887-001a4bcf6878.html)

CLASS MAKES MISTAKES ON TOP OF MISTAKES: So, not knowing any better, when the judge in this case DISMISSED (threw out) Class' lawsuit against this SINGLE private contractor on the grounds that it was a SINGLE "private entitY" (and not a STATE-WIDE government "agency" over which the administrative court usually has jurisdiction), Class mistakenly believed he had "forced" the courts to "admit" that a SINGLE "private entitY" was a SINGLE "private entitY" (something that everybody except Class has known for over half a century). This means that Class' own IGNORANCE (of the fact that North Carolina has used private contractors to sell vehicle license plates for more than half a century) led to him reach the mistaken conclusion that he had miraculously become a "legal genius". To this very day, Class does not know that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he mistakenly sued (in the mistaken belief that it was a government agency) had actually been a SINGLE "private entitY" all along. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

CLOSING NOTE: Remember, Class falsely claims to have obtained “FOUR” administrative rulings to the effect “all government agencies” are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”. But, this is not so. In truth, Class NEVER even obtained ONE such administrative ruling to that effect, much less “FOUR” of them. According to Class, the two DISMISSALS described above (throwing his two cases out of court) constituted TWO such imaginary rulings to that effect (one of which was NOT an “administrative” ruling in the first place). According to Class, the ruling AGAINST HIM in his LOSS of his appeal of his LOSS of the second case (described above) constituted the THIRD such imaginary ruling to that effect (which was likewise NOT an administrative ruling either). Finally, according to Class, an ordinary “Motion To Dismiss” filed by the state Attorney General’s Office in this case constituted the “FOURTH” such imaginary ruling to that effect (which was NOT A RULING OF ANY KIND, administrative or judicial)! This "FUZZY MATH" is how Class reaches the FRAUDULENT total of “FOUR” administrative rulings to the effect that “all government agencies” are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”.

(CONTINUED IN THE "PROPERTY INTO OTHER NAMES HOAX")

https://adask.wordpress.com/2011/10/...ne-elses-name/ (https://adask.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/north-carolina-police-warned-to-put-their-personal-property-into-someone-elses-name/) . http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.co...=06v6zf7ohrnts (http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=06v6zf7ohrnts) . http://landrightsnfarming-landrightn...7_archive.html (http://landrightsnfarming-landrightnfarming.blogspot.com/2011_10_27_archive.html) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZe9-QDsqG4 .

THE HOAX:
This hoax is unique in that Rod Class created it to support another hoax, the “BOMBSHELL: FOURTH Administrative Ruling Hoax”. (Read that comment first.). In this particular hoax, Class falsely claims that, IN DIRECT RESPONSE to his having obtained "FOUR" “Administrative Rulings” to the effect that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” are “PRIVATE ENTITIES” (imaginary rulings which Class NEVER obtained), a North Carolina judge “WARNED” ALL NORTH CAROLINA "POLICE OFFICERS" TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES (to protect their property from the consequences of lawsuits that the public would file against such "police officers" now that they would no longer be protected from such lawsuits by governmental immunity). But, these claims are not so.

NOTE:
First of all, if Class had known ANYTHING at all about North Carolina law at the time, then he would have NEVER created the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax” in the first place, because doing so only demonstrates the extent of his own IGNORANCE of North Carolina law (explained below).

THE TRUTH:
1. No such “warning” was ever issued BECAUSE CLASS NEVER OBTAINED THE IMAGINARY UNDERLYING RULINGS THAT WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE NECESSITATED SUCH A “WARNING” IN THE FIRST PLACE. (See the "BOMBSHELL: Fourth Administrative Ruling Hoax".). This is why Class has never published a copy of this imaginary "warning" online (something that he would have certainly done if this imaginary warning had actually been real).

2. Unknown to Class, IT HAS BEEN AN ILLEGAL ACT IN NORTH CAROLINA FOR OVER A CENTURY FOR DEBTORS (like police officers facing future lawsuits) TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (like future lawsuit judgment creditors).

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=8215431564769338814&q=%22fair+price%22+%22when+the+purchaser+does+not+ pay+a%22++%22it+is+invalid+as+to+creditors%22+%22t o+pay+his+debts%22++%22%5Bdid%5D+not+retain+proper ty%22+++%22If+the+conveyance+is+voluntary+and+the+ grantor%22+%22Aman+v.+Walker%22++%22fraudulent+con veyances%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34) (citing Aman v. Walker, 165 N.C. 214, 81 S. E. 162 (N.C. 1914) (for which no link is available and which held that any such purported transfer is "VOID", which means, "it never happened"). Thus, any such purported transfer would be absolutely POINTLESS. But, Class does not know this.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=8320948887856749126&q=+%22made+with+the+actual+intent+upon+the+part+of +the+grantor+to+defraud+creditors,+it+is+void%22++ %22(1914),+the%22++%22north+carolina%22+%22supreme %22+%22court+set+forth+the+principles+governing+fr audulent+conveyances%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34) (also citing Aman, Supra).

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...en&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=3897743448276756122&q=+%22and+the+debtor%22+%22became+insolvent+as+a+r esult%22+%22equivalent+value+in+exchange%22+%22wit hout+receiving%22+%22if+the+debtor+made+the+transf er%22+%22is+fraudulent%22+%22by+a+debtor%22+%22a+t ransfer+made%22+%22North+Carolina%27s+fraudulent+t ransfer+statute%22+%22Uniform+Fraudulent+&hl=en&as_sdt=4,34)

http://law.justia.com/codes/north-ca...ection-39-23.1 (http://law.justia.com/codes/north-carolina/2012/chapter-39/article-3a/section-39-23.1)

3. Unknown to Class, FOR SEVERAL DECADES, BY STATUTE, any attempt by creditors (like police officers facing future lawsuits) to put their property into other peoples' names in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (like future lawsuit judgment creditors) HAS BEEN "VOIDABLE" (which means, "REVERSIBLE like it never happened"), which, of course, defeats the purpose of putting property into other peoples' names in the first place (because doing so WOULD NOT protect a debtor’s property from lawsuit judgment creditors ANYWAY). Thus, any such purported transfer would be absolutely POINTLESS. But, Class does not know this.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=7637218883617703060&q=%22of+chapter+39%22+%22as+article+3A%22+%22of+th e+north+carolina+general+statutes%22+%22the+unifor m+voidable+transactions+act+(%22UVTA%22)+%22+%22un iform+fraudulent+transfers+act,+later+renamed%22+% 22nearly+two+decades+ago%22+%22fraudulent+conveyan ce%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34)

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...en&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=7637218883617703060&q=+%22present+creditors%22+%22transfers+or+obligat ions%22+%22voidable+as+to%22+%22present+or+future+ creditors%22++violation++UVTA+%22Uniform+Voidable+ Transactions+Act%22&hl=en&as_sdt=4,34)

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34 (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=10642538579338858526&q=%22owner+of%22++%22it+would+constitute+a%22+%22a nd+could+be+avoided%22+%22was+valid%22+%22even+if+ the+conveyance%22+%22defendant+purported+to+convey +the+property+to+the+Pallie+Trust%22+transfer+frau dulent+%22by+the+judgment+creditor%22&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,34) http://law.justia.com/codes/north-ca...-39/article-3a (http://law.justia.com/codes/north-carolina/2015/chapter-39/article-3a)

4. Unknown to Class, FOR CENTURIES, IT HAS BEEN AN ILLEGAL ACT in North Carolina (and a violation of the Judicial Code Of Conduct) FOR A JUDGE TO ILLEGALLY “WARN”, COUNSEL, ADVISE OR RECOMMEND that anyone (including police officers facing future lawsuits) "BREAK THE LAW" by putting their property into other peoples' names in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (AN ILLEGAL ACT that would not protect the debtor's property anyway). Any REAL judge who issued such an ILLEGAL "warning" would be removed from office and disbarred. But, Class does not know this.

Thus, in manufacturing the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax”, Class was so IGNORANT of North Carolina law that he did not know then and does not know now that ALL OF THE "FACTS" that he alleges in this hoax are LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE UNDER NORTH CAROLINA LAW, which conclusively establish this lie as the hoax that it is. THIS IS BECAUSE NO REAL NORTH CAROLINA JUDGE WOULD "BREAK THE LAW" --- BY "ILLEGALLY" WARNING POLICE OFFICERS TO "BREAK THE LAW" --- BY DOING SOMETHING "ILLEGAL" (PUTTING THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES IN AN EFFORT TO AVOID PAYING LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS)--- IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY FROM LAWSUITS WHICH WILL "NEVER SUCCEED" (DUE TO IMMUNITY)--- OR FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS WHO WILL "NEVER EXIST" (DUE TO IMMUNITY) --- ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT ANY SUCH "ILLEGAL " ACT IS "REVERSIBLE" ANYWAY AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT PROTECT THE DEBTOR'S PROPERTY FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS IN THE FIRST PLACE (MAKING SUCH AN EFFORT ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS). But, Class does not know this.

5. If more be necessary, North Carolina law already makes the EQUITY IN A HOMESTEAD (a residential property occupied by the owners), VEHICLE AND CERTAIN OTHER PROPERTY “EXEMPT” (“protected”) from the claims of lawsuit judgment creditors up to a certain amount ANYWAY. THUS, IN MOST CASES, THIS EXEMPTION WOULD ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR POLICE OFFICERS TO "ILLEGALLY" PURPORT TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES, EVEN IF THAT "ILLEGAL" ACT WOULD PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS (AND IT WOULD NOT). But, Class does not know this. Constitution of the State Of North Carolina Art. 16 § 1C-1601.

http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislat...Article_16.pdf (http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/PDF/ByArticle/Chapter_1C/Article_16.pdf)

For more information on the “Property In Other Peoples' Names Hoax”, see Class’ internet radio show, “Episode 966" on Talkshoe (spelled correctly) AIB radio, recorded or posted on 12-12-2015 http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=2&pageSize=15 (http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&pageNumber=2&pageSize=15) or simply Google “Post Oak Public Relations”. https://www.linkedin.com/in/harvey-wharfield-0b56746 . Further, be sure to look into William H. Gilpatric, IV of Middlesex County, Maine (address and contact information withheld). Gilpatric is aware of all the parties involved in the hoax and how it was manufactured and marketed.

ANALYSIS:
Suffice it to say, this is one of Class’ more embarrassingly-amateur hoaxes. (In order to manufacture a really good hoax, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT --- AND CLASS DOES NOT.). Class does not lie to people for whom he has respect. Class only lies to people for whom he has no respect. The lies reflected in this particular hoax speak volumes about what Class REALLY thinks of the American people. Class pretends to be a humble public servant who is only revealing the "hidden truth" about the law and the legal system to the down-trodden masses. But, this is not so. Class is actually a calculating and manipulative charlatan with no conscience whatsoever and no moral compass whatsoever. Class' sole mission in life is to incite hatred and violence against the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and their appointees for doing their jobs. If he has to lie to the American people and commit fraud upon the American people in the process of inciting this hatred, that is perfectly fine with him. Class has no intention of telling you the truth. None. Zero. Nada.

ABOUT ROD CLASS:
Rod Class is a functionally-illiterate amateur legal theorist with barely a high school education WHO HAS LOST EVERY SINGLE CASE IN WHICH HE HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED (OVER 73 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES IN A ROW, AND STILL COUNTING). Further, Class has a long history of PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS involving DELUSIONS, PATHOLOGICAL OPPOSITION/DEFIANCE of AUTHORITY FIGURES and PATHOLOGICAL LYING. Moreover, Class is a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS RELATED, CONVICTED FELON who also has SEVERAL ADDITIONAL MISDEMEANOR CONVICTIONS, as well. Because of Class’ well-publicized HATRED of our ELECTED representatives, their appointees and our REPUBLICAN form of government, because of his HISTORY OF PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS and because of his LENGTHY CRIMINAL HISTORY involving DEADLY WEAPONS, Class has been placed on the United States TERRORIST WATCH LIST.

Most importantly, Class is a PROFESSIONAL HOAXER AND CHARLATAN who is behind a number of legal HOAXES which he created and peddles to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people. (Google "Judge DALE Hoax", "Debra Jones Hoax", "Private Attorney General Hoax", "14th Amendment, Section 4 Bounty Hunter Hoax", "All Government Agencies Are 'Private Entities' or 'Private Contractors' Hoax" (A.K.A. the "BOMBSHELL: FOURTH Administrative Ruling Hoax"), "Property Into Other Peoples' Names Hoax", "Lawyers Have No Authority Hoax", "Right To Travel Hoax", "My Paperwork Would Have Overturned Every Prior Case Hoax", "The Supreme Court Loves My Paperwork Hoax", "The Private Attorney General 'Certificate' Hoax" (A.K.A. "Why Was Rod Class In Washington, D.C. In The First Place?"), "The Federal Reserve Notes Are Not Money Hoax" (A.K.A. "The Harold Stanley Case Hoax"), "The United States is a Corporation Hoax" (A.K.A. "Title 28 U.S.C 3002(15)(a) Proves That The United States Is A Private, For Profit Corporation Hoax"), the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax" (A.K.A. The "C.R.I.S. Hoax"), the "Embezzling Federal Funds Hoax" and numerous other hoaxes.).

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm Rod Class. Instead, Snoop4truth exposed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGES that such INTENTIONAL FRAUD inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for Rod Class' role in the "Judge DALE Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have exposed this information here.

snoop4truth
09-07-2017, 02:34 PM
But that is unrelated to the initial point made. Heck, even at the government college near me the campus security do not carry firearms and I don't think they are even able to arrest people.

Keith and stuff, The case referred to in the Rod Class HOAX is below. (see links). It does not say what Rod Class claims that it says.

(CONTINUED IN THE "PROPERTY INTO OTHER NAMES HOAX")

THE HOAX:

NOTE:

THE TRUTH:

ANALYSIS:

ABOUT ROD CLASS:

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2017, 02:37 PM

I usually don't find a lot of truth in text filled with many words and sentences in all capital letters. Never had much luck with that.

And you registered on this site to bump a six year old thread? :confused:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2017, 02:40 PM
ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes.

What's your background in law?

Anti Federalist
09-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Snoop, thumbnail please.

snoop4truth
03-07-2020, 08:47 PM
I usually don't find a lot of truth in text filled with many words and sentences in all capital letters. Never had much luck with that.

And you registered on this site to bump a six year old thread? :confused:

FAKE PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, ANTHONY WILLIAMS FOUND FOUND GUILTY OF WIRE FRAUD AND MAIL FRAUD IN HAWAII

HAWAII. MARCH, 2020: A federal jury in Hawaii has just found Anthony Williams guilty of all 32 counts of wire fraud and mail fraud against him. Williams targeted homeowners at risk of foreclosure and promised them that he would stop the foreclosure of their homes and cut their future mortgage payments in half. The catch? Williams required that the homeowners pay him an up-front fee of several thousands of dollars PLUS an amount equal to half of their mortgage payment every month thereafter. So, Williams simply replaced the homeowner's mortgage holder WITH HIMSELF on the receiving end of the homeowner's mortgage payment every month. Williams also gave every such homeowner a hand-signed, money-back guarantee promising them he would refund their money for any reason, no questions asked. Thereafter, Williams did nothing to stop the foreclosure of his victims' homes and instead diverted of the money he received to his own use. Williams sent the money he stole in Hawaii to his mother in Texas to hide it from his victims and from law enforcement authorities in Hawaii. Williams never honored a single, hand-signed, money-back guarantee. Williams' fraud in Hawaii involved over 200 properties or victims and netted Williams almost a quarter million dollars. Williams was previously convicted of an almost identical scam in Florida and was sentenced to 15 years plus 15 years of probation there. Williams will likely spend the rest of his fife behind bars.

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?132863-The-Anthony-Williams-Hoax-(Anthony-Troy-Williams)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJfLHDEAE8

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/03/05/man-behind-bogus-mortgage-debt-reduction-scheme-found-guilty

https://www.khon2.com/local-news/accused-man-found-guilty-of-32-counts-of-wire-and-mail-fraud/amp/

This document reflects many of the actual fraudulent representations that Williams made to his victims. Unfortunately for Williams, he published this fraudulent sales pitch online and he used the telephone and the U.S. Mail to carry out his scheme. This made Williams' conduct a federal offense. http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy-williams/pacer/D.Hawaii_1_17-cr-00101-LEK_285_2.pdf;

This is the actual Superseding Indictment. This document reflects the actual charges that the jury found Williams guilty of. Note that this Indictment also charges Williams' co-conspirators. But, the co-conspirators later entered into plea deals and testified against Anthony Williams.
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy-williams/pacer/D.Hawaii_1_17-cr-00101-LEK_154_0.pdf