PDA

View Full Version : Message To Ron Paul

helmuth_hubener
12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
I have been given a message to tell Ron Paul! The woman I was just on the phone with told me "Tell them to tell Ron Paul that a 101-year-old woman from Des Moines, Iowa says 'Shake It Up, Ron Paul!'" She told me this a couple-few times with slightly different wording ("Tell Ron Paul to Shake It Up!"), so I think it's only right that I honor her request, and this is the best way I know how. I don't know who "them" is, but I've decided it's you!

She said she really thought Ron Paul was the best, and I even put that down on the survey, but then she said she didn't think he was enough of a leader, and so she thinks she'll vote for Romney so I had to change it.

So be a little more forceful, Ron, not so weak (her words, not mine!) and all in all "shake it up!" and then you will have the over-100 demographic wrapped up!

Todd
12-02-2011, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-yoorI7lo

vechorik
12-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I can't beat age 101, but today, an 82-year old told me she was going to vote for Ron Paul.
I asked if she wanted some yard signs and stickers.
She said she was in an assisted living apartment and couldn't have a sign and she doesn't drive anymore.
She said I would send Ron Paul some money, but my husband is in a nursing home and I don't have enough money right now.
She said "I pray a lot for him."

I tell you -- this "call from home" gets sad at times.

sailingaway
12-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I have been given a message to tell Ron Paul! The woman I was just on the phone with told me "Tell them to tell Ron Paul that a 101-year-old woman from Des Moines, Iowa says 'Shake It Up, Ron Paul!'" She told me this a couple-few times with slightly different wording ("Tell Ron Paul to Shake It Up!"), so I think it's only right that I honor her request, and this is the best way I know how. I don't know who "them" is, but I've decided it's you!

She said she really thought Ron Paul was the best, and I even put that down on the survey, but then she said she didn't think he was enough of a leader, and so she thinks she'll vote for Romney so I had to change it.

So be a little more forceful, Ron, not so weak (her words, not mine!) and all in all "shake it up!" and then you will have the over-100 demographic wrapped up!

email her the Gingrich ad/

neverseen
12-02-2011, 08:41 PM
My 88 year old life long dem grandfather changed to repub to vote ron paul after reading the super brochure and watching the last debate...

seapilot
12-02-2011, 08:42 PM
I had a 90 year old lady tell me that her biggest issue was America was losing its freedoms. She liked what RP says.

Xenophage
12-02-2011, 08:45 PM
My 88 year old life long dem grandfather changed to repub to vote ron paul after reading the super brochure and watching the last debate...

Very nice!

LEK
12-03-2011, 08:44 AM
This is fantastic AND extremely revealing.

These people have lived and learned and KNOW what is right.

The campaign would do well to advertise such revealing endorsements.

trey4sports
12-03-2011, 08:45 AM
email her the Gingrich ad/

i dont think she has email, lol

Elfshadow
12-03-2011, 08:58 AM
My 66 year old mothers reaction to being shown Ron Pauls positions. "My god a politiction preaching common sense". I could not stop laughing.

helmuth_hubener
12-06-2011, 10:27 AM
I must say, the past few days have certainly seen Ron Paul "shaking it up"!! Releasing hard-hitting, controversial ads to amazing success as they go viral, and getting into a slugging match with Newt and Trump. So ma'am, your message was not in vain. Go Ron Paul!

jmdrake
12-06-2011, 10:31 AM
I can't beat age 101, but today, an 82-year old told me she was going to vote for Ron Paul.
I asked if she wanted some yard signs and stickers.
She said she was in an assisted living apartment and couldn't have a sign and she doesn't drive anymore.
She said I would send Ron Paul some money, but my husband is in a nursing home and I don't have enough money right now.
She said "I pray a lot for him."

I tell you -- this "call from home" gets sad at times.

Thanks for sharing. Your calls and her prayers are greatly appreciated.