PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Hillis - running back for the Browns - uh...I think he's a Ron Paul supporter

Deborah K
12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MsCUjnabT84

Interesting how no one mentions his garb.

trey4sports
12-02-2011, 08:20 PM
been posted but still great to see ;)

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-02-2011, 08:22 PM
That's cool as hell. :cool: +++++rep for Mr. Hillis.

Deborah K
12-02-2011, 08:26 PM
been posted but still great to see ;)

Darnie poo. I looked first!

Brown Sapper
12-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Shit man he is making millions, why doesn't he get some good gear.

Deborah K
12-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Shit man he is making millions, why doesn't he get some good gear.

It looks to me like he quickly threw together some stuff he probably gives other players, for the cameras! :D

outspoken
12-02-2011, 08:57 PM
More proof the media doesn't want to provide credence to the Ron Paul Revolution. :p Seriously, how do you not mention about having a bumper sticker on you head?!? Maybe he needs to waer his helmet to interviews like Ricky Williams used to with RPpainted on it. I would like to see him wear some black eye lines with Ron Paul written on them like Reggie Bush does!

Deborah K
12-02-2011, 08:59 PM
More proof the media doesn't want to provide credence to the Ron Paul Revolution. :p Seriously, how do you not mention about having a bumper sticker on you head?!? Maybe he needs to waer his helmet to interviews like Ricky Williams used to with RPpainted on it. I would like to see him wear some black eye lines with Ron Paul written on them like Reggie Bush does!

Oh wow! Got any pics of that??

whoisjohngalt
12-02-2011, 09:07 PM
It is because he is not an ardent Ron Paul supporter that he doesn't have real RP gear. A less well known teammate of his, Tony Pashos, begged him to wear the RP stuff to do the interview. Pashos had a bunch of bumper stickers around his locker. Pashos yelled, "Who do you support for president?" and Hillis answered, "Ron Paul" at the end of the interview. Basically, Hillis probably isn't a passionate supporter, but is more likely a casual supporter converted by Pashos.

Deborah K
12-02-2011, 09:12 PM
It is because he is not an ardent Ron Paul supporter that he doesn't have real RP gear. A less well known teammate of his, Tony Pashos, begged him to wear the RP stuff to do the interview. Pashos had a bunch of bumper stickers around his locker. Pashos yelled, "Who do you support for president?" and Hillis answered, "Ron Paul" at the end of the interview. Basically, Hillis probably isn't a passionate supporter, but is more likely a casual supporter converted by Pashos.

Whatever. If he's willing to be open about it and votes for him, that's enough for me. There are plenty of coward celebrities who won't openly admit they support Ron. Anyone in the public eye who will, is a friend to the movement as far as I'm concerned.

ZanZibar
12-02-2011, 09:20 PM
What is this, NASCAR?

LOL

jct74
12-03-2011, 05:53 AM
Video is up of Peyton Hillis endorsing Ron Paul for president: "I support Ron Paul. He represents the constitution."
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?334319-Video-Peyton-Hillis-quot-I-support-Ron-Paul.-He-represents-the-constitution.-quot

This is a great opportunity to reach out to sports fans who otherwise might not care that much about politics. Send it to any sports fans you know to start a conversation about Ron Paul.

jct74
12-03-2011, 05:55 AM
I feel like Matt Collins after just posting the exact same message in 3 different threads within seconds of each other, LOL.

jct74
12-03-2011, 05:57 AM
I'll flag mods to merge those three actually.

jkr
12-03-2011, 06:00 AM
GO BROWNS!

jkr
12-03-2011, 06:02 AM
here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSf35u2QQ3Q

jkr
12-03-2011, 06:02 AM
can
u
see