PDA

View Full Version : “If there is a snowstorm, Paul wins”

RonPaulFanInGA
12-02-2011, 08:10 PM
http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2011/12/02/if-there-is-a-snowstorm-paul-wins/

Even if he does not win, Paul’s impact on the outcome in Iowa will almost certainly be substantial, despite his reputation for attracting voters who would not otherwise take part in the process.

Though he had shown a willingness to attack other GOP opponents before his broadside against Gingrich, Paul has more or less left Mitt Romney alone. If the race in Iowa remains tight, Paul could become an accidental Romney ally by cutting into Gingrich’s support.

But in a race that has seen as many shifting variables as this one, Paul retains the potential to surprise everyone — especially if Iowa’s particularly inclement weather is a factor on caucus night.

“If there is a snowstorm, Paul wins,” said one state Republican insider.

wgadget
12-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Can we conjure one up somehow?

ItsTime
12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Other insiders are saying Ron is going to win even if it is sunny.

Karsten
12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Anybody got a long term weather forecast?

Crystallas
12-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Rain, snow, or sunshine, this is happening.

wgadget
12-02-2011, 08:16 PM
The only long term stuff I can find is the Farmer's Almanac. I wonder how accurate it is.

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-02-2011, 08:18 PM
...despite his reputation for attracting voters who would not otherwise take part in the process.Pffft. :rolleyes: I've voted in every election since I've been able to vote. From what I've seen on this forum, Ron Paul supporters are very politically aware and active.

samsung1
12-02-2011, 08:19 PM

link? what insiders?

Karsten
12-02-2011, 08:20 PM
The only long term stuff I can find is the Farmer's Almanac. I wonder how accurate it is.
Well, what's it say?

seapilot
12-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Check back to this page on Jan 3rd.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/dmx/?n=winter_monitor

Karsten
12-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Oh I found it it says: "Jan 1-3: Flurries, cold"
Maybe it will change into a blizzard by then though.
http://www.almanac.com/weather/longrange/region/us/10

Brown Sapper
12-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Edit wrong month

KEEF
12-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Anybody got a long term weather forecast?

I'm no weather man, but I am predicting a fast moving storm front of Iowa Ron Paul Grass Roots supporters raining down on the caucus and Ron Paul winning in justly deserved fashion. Only our support will be so big, that the MSM will call Iowa a washout and complete loss and only report on the occasional isolated Newt sprinkle interspersed within the caucus. They will predict those isolated sprinkles have the capability of building up to a cold Newt front colliding with a warm Romney front in New Hampshire. But to their surprise, both of those fronts will be over taken and pushed out to the Atlantic by a strong nor-easterly Ron Paul occluded front that will reign in more support and gaining more electoral votes from the Live Free or Die trying State.

...and don't even get me started on Tropical Storm Ron that is predicted to strengthen to hurricane force winds and classifying it as Hurricane Ron. That huge low pressure system isn't scheduled to make landfall along the Carolina coast until January 21st.

That's my forcast, and I'm sticking to it.;)

Xenophage
12-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm working on this with my mage in Skyrim, but I don't think he'll be high enough level to cast spells in Iowa by January :(

parocks
12-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Pffft. :rolleyes: I've voted in every election since I've been able to vote. From what I've seen on this forum, Ron Paul supporters are very politically aware and active.

Disagree. We have a lot of supporters in the 18-29 age group. We certainly cannot assume that their enjoyment of Ron Paul translates into voting skill.

RP Supporter
12-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm working on this with my mage in Skyrim, but I don't think he'll be high enough level to cast spells in Iowa by January :(

Media: Breaking News! Ron Paul supporters engage in satanic rituals to help their candidate!

I shall be slaughtering a few chickens myself :p

robertwerden
12-02-2011, 08:49 PM
And don't forget about forcing non Ron Paul Caucus goers to stay for 5 or 6 days until they break and support ron paul.
I honestly think we have enough support in Iowa to filibuster the iowa caucus.

sailingaway
12-02-2011, 08:50 PM

exactly.

jclay2
12-02-2011, 08:51 PM
I will definitely keep this in mind two weeks from election day. The perfect scenario would be blizzard conditions.

Kotin
12-02-2011, 08:53 PM
They don't get it.

Ron Paul will BE the Snowstorm.

NY-Dano
12-02-2011, 08:58 PM
They don't get it.

Ron Paul will BE the Snowstorm.

:D

iamse7en
12-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Call HAARP.

helmuth_hubener
12-02-2011, 10:44 PM
And don't forget about forcing non Ron Paul Caucus goers to stay for 5 or 6 days until they break and support ron paul.
I honestly think we have enough support in Iowa to filibuster the iowa caucus.Really, they can do that? I love this idea. We play hardball. For keeps. All in. Who cares who we make mad? Refuse to break... I like it. Need more details on the rules.

Jandrsn21
12-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Can we conjure one up somehow?

The snow gods demand a sacrifice! So I offered them a half rotten avocado I had in the fridge, they were pleased! Expect two feet of snow Jan 3rd in Iowa!

helmuth_hubener
12-02-2011, 11:02 PM
The snow gods demand a sacrifice! So I offered them a half rotten avocado I had in the fridge, they were pleased! Expect two feet of snow Jan 3rd in Iowa!Yes!! Thank you for stepping up. Someone do something to make it three!

LibXist
12-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Check back to this page on Jan 3rd.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/dmx/?n=winter_monitor

That's a gov't website...I wouldn't trust it.

Jandrsn21
12-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes!! Thank you for stepping up. Someone do something to make it three!

Ok so I just got off skype with them. I explained this is to help Ron Paul win Iowa. So they are mailing back my avocado and have decided to give us three feet for free! I forget to mention RP earlier, but I just wasn't paying attention, their rooms were decked out with RP bumper stickers!

helmuth_hubener
12-02-2011, 11:37 PM
If there is a huge snowstorm, and Ron Paul does win Iowa, I think I am going to smile every time I see a snow storm for the rest of my life.

And we will definitely need a new smiley to keep Toady company.

And RPF can declare January 3rd to be the annual National Snow Day ever after.

cucucachu0000
12-02-2011, 11:53 PM
we could use those chemtrails i hear so much about!