PDA

View Full Version : Would you offer PRIZE MONEY to the first debate moderator to ask Gingrich a SPECIFIC ? ??

CableNewsJunkie
12-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Would you offer PRIZE MONEY to the first debate moderator to ask Gingrich a SPECIFIC question during a live televised debate?

1) If so, what would your question be?

2) Assuming other people here liked your question and were willing to contribute their own money to build up the PRIZE (like to a chip-in or something), how much money would you also be willing to contribute?

evilfunnystuff
12-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Would you offer PRIZE MONEY to the first debate moderator to ask Gingrich a SPECIFIC question during a live televised debate?

1) If so, what would your question be?

2) Assuming other people here liked your question and were willing to contribute their own money to build up the PRIZE (like to a chip-in or something), how much money would you also be willing to contribute?

Just wait for it, it's gonna happen. Donate to the campaign instead, of if your maxed the the Mitt Newt flip flop would be cool to donate 2.

evilfunnystuff
12-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Also, thanx so much for MoxNews, you freakin rock man. After the campaign, I'm gonna contribute to your channel.

CableNewsJunkie
12-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Also, thanx so much for MoxNews, you freakin rock man. After the campaign, I'm gonna contribute to your channel.

That's not me.

He was CSpanJunkie
I'm CableNewsJunkie - but I don't watch much cable news anymore, so I might change my handle someday

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-02-2011, 07:19 PM
They shouldn't get prizes for doing their job IMO. That said, I hope someone asks him about being the first Speaker to be sanctioned for ethics violations and about being forced to leave the House.

evilfunnystuff
12-02-2011, 08:28 PM
That's not me.

He was CSpanJunkie
I'm CableNewsJunkie - but I don't watch much cable news anymore, so I might change my handle someday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiCRW5zGSG4

lol

iamse7en
12-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Newt, in 2007, you said that Fannie/Freddie are indispensable to the housing market, just one year before the entire bubble popped. Your public and private support of these GSEs granted you millions in personal wealth. Throughout the decade, as early as 2001, your competitor Ron Paul warned there was a dangerous bubble in the housing market that would inevitable pop, to which he put the blame on the Fed and Fannie and Freddie. So, Newt, how can you be trusted when you were such a huge part of the problem that creates this financial doldrums we are in?