PDA

View Full Version : LOU DOBBS is a shill, False Opposition, Becareful

Falseflagop
11-07-2007, 05:22 AM
in listening to his every word. SUre he makes great points no doubt, but in the end he proved his true colors last night. During his round table, they all mentioned RON PAUL and yet Lou Dobbs never even discussed RP or mentioned him!! Now you would think a guy like LOU DOBBS would fall over himself discussing RP.

Then he goes on Larry King and say No candidiate is worth to run for Pres and hopes someone would enter the race for change?? How about that CRAP!! He dissed RP!!

Yes I watch Lou but this was a HUGE slap in the face and he had the chance to come out for RP, so it shows he and Olbermann play n the same team!!

As to Jack Cafferty I love this guy, he is hinting to the public and correcting WOlf that RP is the real deal and is a man of intergrity he probably does not give a crap rigth now because he knows this country is heading down and he is standing up so support this guy send him stuff to show your love. Keep it up Jack, we give you ratings a nd you talk highly of RP!!

IMHO just be weary of Dobbs, Olberman and of course all the Fox crooks imho

Ra_
11-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Yeah, Dobbs showed his true colors.

We need a Cafferty tracker, so everyone can tune in whenever he is on.
Let's promote the Hell out of this man.

hard@work
11-07-2007, 05:28 AM
How is he a shill? He is adamantly against free trade policies. Ron Paul has an antithical economic theory to his. And I think he has thrown us a few bones under the table ... at least it's almost appearing this way.

ButchHowdy
11-07-2007, 05:35 AM
For a decade, I've not been able to read Dobbs' political leanings. Issues yes, leanings no.

He is a professional.

hard@work
11-07-2007, 06:07 AM
For a decade, I've not been able to read Dobbs' political leanings. Issues yes, leanings no.

He is a professional.

He said he was a populist on Larry King. And he made pretty much descriptive comments on Ron Paul without mentioning him. He said he wasn't impressed with "any" of the political candidates running. And like I said he's against a lot of what Ron Paul is for.

But his best chance to have the systems in place he would like can and only would occur after a Paul presidency if it would occur at all within the next two decades. And I'm hoping that his major concerns, especially with the "kleptocracy" as he put it will override his desires to see massive trade barriers put in place to stop China.

Ron Paul needs to explain to the protectionists what free trade truly means as opposed to managed trade labeled as free.

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-07-2007, 06:48 AM
I watch Lou every day. He used to have Ron on his show early in the campaign. Now he seems to have forgotten who Ron Paul is.

I think he has gone overboard with his "two wings of the same bird" theory. Ron Paul proves that you can be in one of the major parties and still be principled and offer real change.

Lou's push to get all his viewers to register Independent hurts Ron's campaign. We need all the voters we can get in the GOP, not participating in some worthless protest. Even if you have an "I" on your voter card, you still have to vote for SOMEBODY in the general election...most likely a Democrat or a Republican.

Benaiah
11-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Jack Cafferty is my new guy.

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Both Dobbs and Dobson (Focus On The Family) want a strong federal government to impose their beliefs their "answers" on the population as a whole. I think that is why their endorsements are lacking.

johngr
11-07-2007, 07:18 AM
How is he a shill? He is adamantly against free trade policies. Ron Paul has an antithical economic theory to his. And I think he has thrown us a few bones under the table ... at least it's almost appearing this way.

Token opposition to make it appear fair. Pressure release valve. Ditto Olberman

sunny
11-07-2007, 07:24 AM
i totally agree with the lew dobbs being a fascist shill........he is indeed part of the controlled opposition.
he always has been.

if you all cannot see that you are blind....