PDA

View Full Version : Lew Rockwell attacked by a parasite

green73
12-02-2011, 05:45 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2011/12/02/238-lew-rockwell-attacked-by-a-parasite/

Fermli
12-02-2011, 05:48 PM
could you give us a summary of what happened for those that don't want to listen to the podcast?

green73
12-02-2011, 05:58 PM
could you give us a summary of what happened for those that don't want to listen to the podcast?

How could you not want to listen to a Lew Rockwell podcast, especially with a Doug Casey avatar?

Basically it's a stellar interview with the illustrious Ron Smith of Baltimore talk radio, during which Lew covers a wide range of freedom issues, including defining the 1% in government as parasites, to which one phones up taking issue.

Anti Federalist
12-02-2011, 06:02 PM
LOL - Thought he was sick from drinking Mess-i-can water.

iamse7en
12-02-2011, 11:06 PM
It was a great interview! Listen to the whole thing! A few years ago when I was first investigating austro-libertarianism, I thought Lew Rockwell was so extreme and radical. Just in a few years, I found him to be so right on so many issues, and then discovered I had become more radical than he! Particularly on conspiracies like 9/11.

low preference guy
12-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Lew responded excellently to that guy.

Feeding the Abscess
12-03-2011, 10:29 AM
It was a great interview! Listen to the whole thing! A few years ago when I was first investigating austro-libertarianism, I thought Lew Rockwell was so extreme and radical. Just in a few years, I found him to be so right on so many issues, and then discovered I had become more radical than he! Particularly on conspiracies like 9/11.

He's sounded the dogwhistle on that one a few times.

EDIT: Lew bodyslammed that goon. That was beautiful.