PDA

View Full Version : Time to be triply nice to Cain people and make our case with them

RonPaulVolunteer
12-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Cain is withdrawing tomorrow. This is going to hurt us and it's almost a given that it will cost us first place in Iowa. Please be super nice to Cain supporters, and join their forums, offer support, plead our cause and ask them to join us. The only way to win in Iowa will be to pick up at least 50% of his supporters - a practical impossibility. Let's try though.

##Admin, please change my title from please to plead. Thx.

vechorik
12-02-2011, 02:26 PM
bump will do (have been lol)

Aratus
12-02-2011, 04:05 PM
be very nice

iowa could go

ron, newt, mitt

in that order

be very nice

robertwerden
12-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Cain is opening up a campaign office tomorrow, why does everyone think he is dropping out?

RonPaulVolunteer
12-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Cain is opening up a campaign office tomorrow, why does everyone think he is dropping out?

Stuff like that is planned months ahead.

unknown
12-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Thats a good idea but how and where are they? :(

John F Kennedy III
12-03-2011, 03:24 AM
How would that guarantee we lose Iowa?

LibertyEsq
12-03-2011, 03:28 AM
How would that guarantee we lose Iowa?

Seriously. Way too much negativity OP, in the long run other candidates dropping out is a good thing. Gingrich will fall just like Bach, Perry, and Cain

RonPaulVolunteer
12-03-2011, 02:16 PM
I am not being negative, i just know what's going on, and I know how this will pan out. As I predicted, he just dropped out and he will hurt us in Iowa because now there is less diversification at caucus. We are only winning because of the diversification of candidates. If we lost that diversification, we lose the win.

And some of your newbies really need to listen more to those that have been around a long time and are active in what's going on on the ground, not just sitting on a forum all day!!

vechorik
12-03-2011, 02:23 PM
---------and do "call from home" ---- I do calling afternoon --- blogging day hours.

vechorik
12-03-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry -- someone posted this on a Mr. Cain thread and I just LOL

"The next thing you know the Dems are going to be accusing Gingrich of having numerous affairs while he was married.

Oh wait, never mind."

RonPaulVolunteer
12-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Ron Paul's, and our, respect has paid off... Let's do this...

From the Moderator of the HermanCainForums.com

Now that Herman Cain has dropped out of the race my new candidate is..... Congressman Ron Paul.

Ron Paul was the only candidate that actually had remorse for how the media treated Herman Cain and the alleged affairs, I will always thank him for showing resptect in that nauture, with that said.

I had always liked a lot of what Ron Paul advocates, I don't agree with him on everything but probably 90%.

I am going to encourage all Ron Paul suppoters to come here and openly support Ron Paul for he is now my new official candidate for President.

I was asked to support Newt Gingrich, there is no possibly way I could every endorse Newt Gingrich, how the republican party is supporting Gingrich I have no idea. While Newt has had documented multiple affairs with women Herman Cain's campaign was destroyed by accusations yet Gingrich is at the top of the polls? What the hell is wrong with the republican party.

Newt Gingrich is for individual mandates

Supports the patriot act

Took millions from Fannie May and Freddie Mac all the while touting how strong and stable the companies were, then months later we gace them billions of taxpayer dollars while millions of people lost their homes.

Newts think tank also took over 35 million dollars from the heathcare industry lobbies that supported indivdual mandates.

Supported the bailouts

Supports global warming/climate change

Has had multiple affairs but yet is now top of the polls while Herman's campaign was destroyed by accusations of alledged affairs.

The list goes on and on.

Yes my support will now go to Congressman Ron Paul from Texas.

Feel free to comment.

UPDATED; I welcome the Ron Paul supporters that have come here and I encourage them to stay and post info about Ron Paul so that the other members here can become educated. I will be posting info about Paul soon and the forum will be revamped with the Cain information removed and Ron Paul information added.

LibertyEagle
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
One way would not to be starting threads on the open board, at the very least, espousing one's love for recreational drugs, etc. That is, if we truly desire not to runoff mainstream America from Ron Paul. A ton of Christian conservatives were sent mailings recently and one of the places they were directed, was HERE, to find out more about Ron Paul. So, expect there to be more such onlookers and new members. Keep in mind that what we post will directly impact on what they think about Paul.