PDA

View Full Version : General GOP rivals go after Cain’s supporters in Iowa

sailingaway
12-02-2011, 12:24 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-rivals-go-after-cains-supporters-in-iowa/2011/12/01/gIQA4R3ALO_story.html

CaptUSA
12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Unfortunately, most of them going to whomever the media instructs them to?

I'm not talking about the supporters who really supported him. They have their reasons. Many of them align with Ron Paul.

No, I'm talking about the ones who made his "surge" look so big. Those people keep moving around to whomever the media wants them to.

sailingaway
12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Yeah, otherwise they couldn't have been indiscriminate thus far. However, some will look into things a few weeks before the primary/caucus

trey4sports
12-02-2011, 12:34 PM
who shall get thy next bump? Shall it be Bachmann? Nah, she's had far too much negative publicity. Maybe Santorum? Ehh, he might be next.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Emphasize Ron Paul wants to fix taxes, get rid of the income tax, and eventually abolish the IRS.

Some of Herman Can supporters really believed in him. Ron Paul is the closest to that in the race.

vechorik
12-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Most of Cain's supporters are Tea Party because he spent so much time at rallies. I've been blogging with them and they definitely dislike Romney, but can easily be duped by Newt (remember how a lack of knowledge of Cain didn't bother them, so they're not too smart themselves). Newt's debate with Cain had those Tea Partiers screaming Cain/Newt 2012. Now that Beck endorsed Bachmann, many Tea Partiers will go with her -- but I figure the others will be split between Newt / Paul.

Aratus
12-02-2011, 04:24 PM
:toady:HC post~999 is now thusly sorta trying to be christ~like as rainments and garments are to be divvied up?(me bad)