PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain ‘I didn’t do some of the things that I’ve been accused of’

Tina
12-02-2011, 11:54 AM
More weird double speak from Cain.

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain admitted Thursday that he has “made mistakes,” but maintained that a there is a conspiracy working against him, and his female accusers are motivated by money.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the women accusing him of sexual impropriety “were all asking for financial help.”

In an interview earlier in the day, Cain had told The New Hampshire Union Leader that his wife “did not know that we were friends until she (Ginger White) came out with this story” of a 13-year affair.

“I have made mistakes,” Cain admitted to Hannity. “But the thing about it is if you make a mistake and admit it (when did he admit anything) and then you can be forgiven, you should be able to move on.”

While insisting that there was no physical relationship with White, the candidate left open the possibility of some wrongdoing.

“We’ve been hit with another one of these accusations that we now have to address to basically prove, once again, I didn’t do some of the things (so, which things DID he do?)that I’ve been accused of doing,” he explained. “We don’t have the source yet, but I and many of my people and many of my associates are convinced that in every case it was financially motivated, that somebody somewhere is paying them off to try and smear my character.”

“Who do you think might be responsible for that?” Hannity wondered.

“Sean, I have no idea,” Cain replied. “We don’t have any evidence yet.”

“I have not done many of the things (again, he's not done many things, but what has he actually admitted to doing) I have been accused of.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/02/cain-i-didnt-do-some-of-the-things-that-i%E2%80%99ve-been-accused-of/

wgadget
12-02-2011, 12:51 PM
More weird double speak from Cain.

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain admitted Thursday that he has “made mistakes,” but maintained that a there is a conspiracy working against him, and his female accusers are motivated by money.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the women accusing him of sexual impropriety “were all asking for financial help.”

In an interview earlier in the day, Cain had told The New Hampshire Union Leader that his wife “did not know that we were friends until she (Ginger White) came out with this story” of a 13-year affair.

“I have made mistakes,” Cain admitted to Hannity. “But the thing about it is if you make a mistake and admit it (when did he admit anything) and then you can be forgiven, you should be able to move on.”

While insisting that there was no physical relationship with White, the candidate left open the possibility of some wrongdoing.

“We’ve been hit with another one of these accusations that we now have to address to basically prove, once again, I didn’t do some of the things (so, which things DID he do?)that I’ve been accused of doing,” he explained. “We don’t have the source yet, but I and many of my people and many of my associates are convinced that in every case it was financially motivated, that somebody somewhere is paying them off to try and smear my character.”

“Who do you think might be responsible for that?” Hannity wondered.

“Sean, I have no idea,” Cain replied. “We don’t have any evidence yet.”

“I have not done many of the things (again, he's not done many things, but what has he actually admitted to doing) I have been accused of.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/02/cain-i-didnt-do-some-of-the-things-that-i%E2%80%99ve-been-accused-of/

When Cain utters the stuff in bold, do you get the feeling he doesn't want to name something that no one has even mentioned yet...In other words, he's afraid of shooting himself in the foot?

What a ridiculous candidate.

Aratus
12-02-2011, 04:27 PM
bill clinton gave out good sex as gary hart looked like a boozy lech and edwards had a pregnant videographer film his hair

rambone
12-02-2011, 08:13 PM
‘I didn’t do some of the things that I’ve been accused of’
And he denies 100% of the things that he's been accused of.