PDA

View Full Version : Have the Terrorists Won?

Matt Collins
12-02-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/12/02/have-the-terrorists-won/

ctiger2
12-02-2011, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MUOE_3K7mI

acptulsa
12-02-2011, 10:54 AM
One thing's certain. If they really did ever hate us for our freedoms, they ought to love us today.

jkr
12-02-2011, 11:34 AM
YES
they completely control our "government", that some wiNNing right there.

Anti Federalist
12-02-2011, 11:56 AM
One thing's certain. If they really did ever hate us for our freedoms, they ought to love us today.

Yup.

acptulsa
12-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Yup.

I feel like I failed.

All of the generations up to me preserved, protected and defended the Constitution. Yet despite all my warnings and screaming and yelling, this day has come. The thing is through the shredder. The United States of America has become something foreign.

IDefendThePlatform
12-02-2011, 09:28 PM
While I agree with all you guys' posts and with Jack Hunter yet again, I don't think I'll tweet this one. Trying to win the Republican nomination and I think this one is just a little too edgy to help with that. If I remember I'll revisit this one after the nomination is decided.

affa
12-02-2011, 09:42 PM
While I agree with all you guys' posts and with Jack Hunter yet again, I don't think I'll tweet this one. Trying to win the Republican nomination and I think this one is just a little too edgy to help with that. If I remember I'll revisit this one after the nomination is decided.

people need to wake up. this might help some do that.

IDefendThePlatform
12-02-2011, 09:49 PM
people need to wake up. this might help some do that.

I get that. I'd rather win this election first.

Aratus
12-02-2011, 09:58 PM
jack hunter is edgy and he might run against mr. lindsey graham in 2014 if we win the GOP nod
for ron in tampa and if he runs i shall take on john kerry in 2014 merrily and fulsomely up here.

Aratus
12-02-2011, 10:00 PM
as a gop northern unionist i shall say to senator john kerry what southern avenger just did,
namely that they most likely have won if i look at that senate vote and our bill of rights...

GuerrillaXXI
12-02-2011, 10:08 PM
One thing's certain. If they really did ever hate us for our freedoms, they ought to love us today.No doubt.

If "the terrorists" (the US government likes to refer to "them" as if they were a monolithic group) had as their goal the destruction of America's freedoms, privacy, and way of life, then they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. But I don't think that was "the terrorists'" goal. I think it was the goal of America's political class and their pig enforcers. Terrorism, of course, was just a pretext used to frighten and deceive the stupid masses.

Well, at least "our troops" are "fighting for our freedom" in Iraq and Afghanistan while new surveillance cameras get set up and peaceful protesters get beaten down. :rolleyes: