PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to to do about this......?

ProBlue33
12-02-2011, 09:28 AM
http://reason.com/blog/2011/12/01/republican-jewish-coalition-bars-ron-pau

This is utter garbage.
This blatant prejudice and favoritism needs to go viral, Americans need to know what is going on, then maybe some of them will wake up.:mad:

IndianaPolitico
12-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I say ignore it, and win Iowa.

sailingaway
12-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Well, for starters, I commented, thusly,

In 1981 Ron Paul was the ONLY Congressman to vote against a resolution CONDEMNING Israel for bombing an Iraqi nuclear facility. Ron Paul is consistently noninterventionist with ALL countries: Libya, Korea etc.

Who are these people? They were bragging last night that they are 'almost to' 5000 twitter followers. Ron Paul has 114,000+ twitter followers and gets more each day. How does this tiny group of activist lobbiests get to host a presidential debate? And why are the others attending? Don't know if I could vote in the general for a candidate who attended this forum, after this.

I don't want to make a huge deal of this until I find out how many people this group even speaks for. That they only have less than 5000 twitter followers makes me think our 'attention' might actually raise their profile, which I certainly won't want to do.

Jews for Ron Paul is on twitter saying how ashamed they are that this group is doing this as if they speak for Jews, generally.

Okie RP fan
12-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Don't make anti-Jewish remarks.

It's pretty clear what's going on here, no need to bother.

Let's leave it alone and make today a day of informing people about how Ron Paul supports Israel through free trade and wants them to be able to carry their own weight without being dependent on us.

ProBlue33
12-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Interesting, Ron Paul supports the Jewish state independent actions supporting their sovereignty and defense of there country, yet it's not enough, wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

captain
12-02-2011, 09:45 AM
The other candidates who have been invited to speak (and that includes all of them except Ron Paul) should take a stand if they had any integrity, and REFUSE to join the debate unless Ron Paul is there too. To invite all Republican candidates to this debate without inviting Ron Paul, this debate should be boycotted by everyone!!

Jingles
12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
The other candidates who have been invited to speak (and that includes all of them except Ron Paul) should take a stand if they had any integrity, and REFUSE to join the debate unless Ron Paul is there too. To invite all Republican candidates to this debate without inviting Ron Paul, this debate should be boycotted by everyone!!

Sadly, they don't have any integrity.

PauliticsPolitics
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
There are like 7 threads about this.
I personally believe that we do not have time to care about this.

Cap
12-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Campaign for Liberty should hold a debate and then invite whom they feel is deserving.

jkr
12-02-2011, 10:21 AM
were not gonna protest

Todd
12-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Ah...so this is how they attack Paul.

This may yet be news. Headlines that the Jewish Coalition bars Ron from Debate for Anti semitism.

Then the newsletters surface again on MSM covering this more broadly and looking astonished.