PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann Fundraising email

vechorik
12-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Dear XXXXXX,

The race for president is constantly changing. Every day the liberal media reports a different front runner, a new breaking story in the race, and new positions from each candidate. There is only one consistent conservative in this race.

The other candidates can talk the talk, but I am the only one who is actually “walking the walk." I am not in politics for my personal benefit — I am a public servant because I know and believe Americans deserve better. I am the only candidate who has been fighting on the front lines since the day President Obama took office.

I am the only true conservative running for President. In order to run a winning campaign and reach millions of Americans in every corner of our nation to spread our campaign’s message of constitutional conservatism, I need your immediate support. Please follow this secure link to make a donation of $25, $35, $50 or more.

There is no question that this election will decide the future of our nation. America needs to change its course, and this election could be our last hope to do just that. We have an opportunity to elect a strong candidate who will enact our conservative values in Washington. We cannot afford a candidate who will flip-flop on the issues and say one thing but do another.

Last week I was honored by the supporting words of my friend, Glenn Beck, when he announced on the air that he would vote for me in a presidential primary.

"There is somebody I think that is exceptional and truly comes the closest to embodying the spirit of Lincoln or Washington in this field. And I believe that it is Michele Bachmann."

Your involvement is absolutely crucial to my ability to win. I need trusted supporters like you to help me raise the money needed to reach out to voters across Iowa. That's why I ask that you take a moment today to make a special contribution of $25, $50, $100, or any amount up to the $2,500 legal limit today!

I look forward to your immediate response and I thank you once more for your friendship and support.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

P.S. In this race for president, many candidates will attempt to convince you that they're the true conservative. As the proven Tea Party leader against the Obama agenda, I am the consistent conservative in this race, and the only one who will protect our constitutional conservative principles. Will you help me in this race by making an immediate contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or any amount up to the $2,500 limit?

donate

anewvoice
12-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Very blah and non-inspiring.