PDA

View Full Version : Are You Willing To Give One Hour a Day to Ron Paul?

tbone717
12-02-2011, 06:33 AM
The Phone from Home program has been highly successful so far. This direct contact with voters in IA, NH and NV is the key to success in these contests. But, we need more people on board for this project, so that Ron Paul can not only win these key states, but silence the detractors by winning substantially. This is old fashion retail politics at it's finest - and this is the stuff that wins elections. While the grassroots has been amazing at coming up with new and inventive ways to spread the message of Ron Paul, in the end the tried and tested methods of winning elections will prevail. We need direct contact with as many GOP voters as possible, and we need your help to do it.

We all lead busy lives with work, school, family and other responsibilities. That said, I would like each and every one of you to consider giving just one hour per day to the Ron Paul campaign. Take an overview of your day - how do you spend it? Could you find merely one hour of your day and set it aside for the cause of liberty? Think of all the time you spend online watching and commenting on YouTube videos, reading articles, posting on RPF, using Facebook & Twitter. Surely, you can sacrifice that time for something more productive. What about your other free time? Are you watching TV, gaming, working out, stopping at the bar for a beer, taking a nap? Surely you can give up some of that time as well. Your one hour per day doesn't even need to be consecutive. You can do this in small increments if you need to and spread out that hour of time throughout the day.

The good news is, there is a 13.5 hour window in which you can find this one hour of time. Phone from Home operates from 10:30 AM to 11:55 PM EST. So if you usually go for a one hour run after dinner, for the next month or so why not do that in the morning before work? If you usually watch your favorite TV show at night, why not DVR it and watch it at another time? Get up earlier, or stay up later and find that hour per day that you can volunteer.

So if you haven't yet signed up for Phone from Home, I hope that this post will encourage you to do so. It is easy to do. Just sign up at http://phone.ronpaul2012.com to get started. All you need is a phone, a computer and a desire to see Dr. Paul prevail.

qwerty
12-02-2011, 06:37 AM
i am giving him much more than hour a day! I wish i could help you on that too!

All i can do is focus on promoting things... :(

vechorik
12-02-2011, 07:43 AM
i am giving him much more than hour a day! I wish i could help you on that too!

All i can do is focus on promoting things... :(

+1 good job
I'm working much more than 1 hour per day to (to take up slack for lack of volunteers)

It's an easy SCRIPT TO READ, costs nothing and Dr. Paul has asked us to do this! CALL FROM HOME FOR DR. PAUL!

vechorik
12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
IMPORTANT BUMP

tbone717
12-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the bump. It seems threads like these drop off the front page in short time. I guess working for the campaign can't compete with bashing Donald Trump and speculating as to whether or not Cain will drop out.

Jovan Galtic
12-02-2011, 03:44 PM
bmp