PDA

View Full Version : YouTube domination.

James R
11-07-2007, 02:48 AM
We now have quite a lot of YouTubes in the top of most categories. Its great to see, because a YouTube clip is what brought me on board a few weeks ago.

rpfreedom08
11-07-2007, 03:04 AM
nice! glad to see youtube works!

fcofer
11-07-2007, 03:12 AM
That's great to hear. I'm particularly interested in hearing about how recent supporters found out about Ron Paul. If any other recent converts read this thread, please post about what brought you "on board"!

I guess I'm not exactly a recent supporter, but I heard about Ron Paul in a discussion on Slashdot back in June. I looked him up on Wikipedia and became even more intrigued. When I saw aravoth's video on YouTube, I was absolutely converted.

A little off-topic, but I'd like to say thanks to aravoth. Your videos have probably played a parental role in bringing tens of thousands of people to this campaign (including the dozens of people personally converted by me) and are probably responsible for millions of dollars worth of contributions to the campaign.

I'm really interested to see how many people here only recently learned about Ron Paul, and whether it was due to discussion about Ron Paul in the mainstream media, official campaign advertisements or grassroots efforts.

Paulite5112007
11-07-2007, 03:19 AM
Reddit and DIGG links exposed me to him - read his message and did some research. That was all it took.

Energy
11-07-2007, 03:21 AM
I saw a reddit post shortly after the first GOP debate and followed links to youtube.
Hearing Ron Paul's passionate, no-nonsense platform was what got me to look more into him.
Youtube is the greatest birth in recent history. I refer people to youtube videos (e.g. ronpaulishope.com, aravoth) every chance I get.