PDA

View Full Version : December 16th Video

Copperhed51
11-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Just threw this video together. If the date or name of the website changes, I'll be sure to edit the video and change it but it's looking like this is what it's going to end up as. Somebody get the website up and running!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_OwTthS-E

Drknows
11-07-2007, 02:50 AM
NICE video man!! TEA PARTAY!!!! :D

Copperhed51
11-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Thanks. It's one of the few ways I feel I can do my part. Now time for sleep. Gotta be up for work in 4 hours. This always happens when I get going on one of these videos.

rpfreedom08
11-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Great job, I'm in :) HOpe I didn't tap out yet, I guess they will give my money back if I've given too much.

Roxi
11-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Just threw this video together. If the date or name of the website changes, I'll be sure to edit the video and change it but it's looking like this is what it's going to end up as. Somebody get the website up and running!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_OwTthS-E

OMFG, i will send the final version to everyone... i would like to see something like "we had our own "bombing of parliment" on NOV 5th... right before saying join us for the tea party.... u know tie in the connection between V bombing parliment, and us money "bombing" our government to win this election.....

also the color in the script of the text made it hard to read in a few spots

that being said....LOVED THIS VIDEO!!

Shaun
11-07-2007, 03:12 AM
Good work, really good, just a couple of tweaks we might want to do..
1) Make all the statements Very clear to read, the one in green and another in red not so clear..
2) See if you can get some "old" looking footage for the Boston Tea Party guys at the start, it looks a little modern..
3) See what you can do with " Born in the USA" by Springstein..see if it works out..

GREAT job. Get that site up Guys...let's go, for this one we really should get 40,000 pledges or more, we have to raise the 10 Million. We just have to.

Paulite5112007
11-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Love the video!

Somethings to tweak though - it was difficult to read all the text when it was overlayed on the pictures...someway to fix that?

Shaun
11-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Get Trevor and team to get that teaparty07.com site up...NOW.
let's get this moving..
Again great job..

DealzOnWheelz
11-07-2007, 03:26 AM
by then support will be thru the roof!!!!

Copperhed51
11-07-2007, 08:59 AM
yeah, i guess i should use some different pics at some spots. There's really no good color to make the text easy to read. There's just too many colors in those pictures apparently.

Naraku
11-07-2007, 09:20 AM
"Little did they know we just dropped a money grenade"

AWESOME! Best quote EVER!

Jordan
11-07-2007, 09:27 AM
That was really good.

I'm looking forward to $10M on December 16th.

hopeforamerica
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
yeah, i guess i should use some different pics at some spots. There's really no good color to make the text easy to read. There's just too many colors in those pictures apparently.

White is usually best, if you can add a shadow or outline the white. I do videos also, and Youtube makes it difficult to read. Maybe for those difficult to read, a more standard font would work too.

Awesome job! We need to get that website up and this video finalized! We need time to make this viral!!! Anything I can do to help it happen?

NinjaPirate
11-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Also, the people who dumped the tea dressed up as injuns (indians).

Like I said in a previous post, great vid!

max
11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
bump

Original_Intent
11-07-2007, 10:04 AM
That is a GREAT video man I am so pumped for this!

This is going to be even bigger than Nov 5th!

theprolific
11-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Awesome video

parocks
11-07-2007, 10:33 AM

Are you using Photoshop at all in this process? "stroke" would add like a border.
If the letters are red, you can add a thin blue border, so the red could be visible against a red background.

austin356
11-07-2007, 10:46 AM
good video, but I wonder if we can get avaroth or eliberty to make a killer video.

Pete
11-07-2007, 10:59 AM
That was really good.

I'm looking forward to $10M on December 16th.

I've been thinking $10M is reasonable, too, and I am pretty conservative. My guess for the 5th was $2M. Can't wait to see how it goes!

Love the video, especially the "grenade" bit. Inspired!

KewlRonduderules
11-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Awesome video. Really good job. Quick question though- what is the difference between a grenade and a bomb? Aren't they the same thing? Grenade is a small bomb. Oh, nevermind.

fletcher
11-07-2007, 11:30 AM
OMFG, i will send the final version to everyone... i would like to see something like "we had our own "bombing of parliment" on NOV 5th... right before saying join us for the tea party.... u know tie in the connection between V bombing parliment, and us money "bombing" our government to win this election.....

Are you being sarcastic? We want to distance ourselves from Guy Fawkes. The 5th is over. It's time to move on.

Copperhed51
11-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Lol, I suppose a grenade is technically a bomb, but you know what I meant. This is cool though. This video has almost as many views in the first day it's up as my Nov. 5th video had in a couple of weeks. I think December 16th is going to be absolutely amazing. I can't wait.

r3volution
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
i like it

DeadheadForPaul
11-07-2007, 03:52 PM

!

That sounds like a horrible idea. Can we let the V stuff go...

Fyretrohl
11-07-2007, 03:58 PM
An idea to make the text easier to read...Wouldn't fading the picture out as the text comes in make it a bit easier?

Copperhed51
11-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I'll work on it this evening and see what I can do to make it easier to read. Using Windows Movie Maker really limits me but it's all I've got.

Dustancostine
11-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Great Video :)

parke
11-07-2007, 04:11 PM
I do support the idea of working with the November 5th guys.. we need to remain united to unite the newcomers.

DeadheadForPaul
11-07-2007, 04:18 PM
"We have our reasons. We have our leader. We have our plan." :):):):):cool:

Copperhed51
11-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Ok, so I edited it a little bit and had to put it up as a whole new video/url on youtube. Here it is if anybody's interested. Just minor adjustments and still not perfect. Oh well, I obviously have my limits but the message is what's important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3LY1UmYhA

sylvania
11-07-2007, 08:35 PM
That was awesome!

work2win
11-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Good work, really good, just a couple of tweaks we might want to do..
1) Make all the statements Very clear to read, the one in green and another in red not so clear..
2) See if you can get some "old" looking footage for the Boston Tea Party guys at the start, it looks a little modern..

You stole my thoughts exactly. The text is kinda hard to read, and the re-enactment looks pretty cheesy. I think something really retro and authentic looking, possibly some powerful paintings of the the actual event, would evoke the response we are wanting. This would help the viewer feel a connection to the founders who started the American Revolution as the video rolled into today and what we are trying to do.

This is just a small suggestion for an otherwise awesome video!

seapilot
11-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Great work! Except those were colonists dressed as colonists not as indians. They went in at night too. I know its hard to get historic. I like the idea of a money rocket as the donations keep going up up up....my 1 fiat $ worth 2 Cents.

ronpaulyourmom
11-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Great video, the font you used was great.

Kap
11-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Guys let's tie in the Black Friday T-Shirt idea with this fundraiser or the Merry Christmas for Ron Paul We nail out the voters with a grassroots supoort idea that's free and some more cash for the campaign.

I have a Black Friday flyer already designed, I just need to find a way to upload it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33780

Shaun
11-07-2007, 10:30 PM
The images at the start of the video don't create the sense of emotion that you want your audience to experience, go with black and white of the tea throwers or real pics of the real thing. You have to get rid of the fake tea throwers, the word you want to hit all the way through is AUTHENTIC, just like our champ, he's authentic, the real deal, that's what you want this video to be, it doesn't have to be cool, flashy or impressive but it DOES need to be authentic. So, clean the front end up and try some other patriotic music like "Born in the USA" or something similar, remember the people you are now trying to reach are not YOU or US they are another group, older, undecided but deep down patriotic and sick of deception in DC, reach them through the one thing our guy has that all the others don't; be authentic...
Great work and oh by the way, feel free to use some, all or none of my feedback. That's all it is, my eye and perception. You are doing fantastic and thanks very much for everything you are doing. All of America has it's hopes in you and your team mates.
You guys are beyond positive, you are creating miracles..
GO, GO, GO...

Mandrik
11-07-2007, 10:36 PM
The ending lines were great. :)