PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich The Intelligent Posts on Newt Gingrich's facebook

Gravik
12-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Just thought I'd share some of them here lol

"Ron Paul = the Klan, truthers, neo-Nazi's, drug addicts, anti-Semites, and neo-confederates..."

""Absolute disaster for Ron Paul - who is so far afield - to attack Newt Gingrich! What is Paul doing? He is devious at best, and would split the party. Someone needs to tell Ron Paul that he has NO CHANCE of winning, and, fundamentally, is hurting the chances for beating Obama, period. If you look at Newt Gingrich in the recent context, you will see that Newt had been generous and supportive of the other candidates, and NOT resorted to this type of bashing. This is exactly what Obama and the left love to see! STOP THE MADNESS! Support Mr. Gingrich, our best chance for real change!"

"Did you not think that you aren't worth our time Charles??? Down with the Doctor of Racism!!!!!"

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKAJL9DNNk"

"Ron Paul and his supporters are crackpots"

And this one just made me crack up:
"Newt Gingrich promised a "double fence" would be constructed to keep out illegal Mexicans if he is elected president.
Upon hearing this, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper was overheard discussing the possibility of a triple fence along the Canadian border to keep out the inevitable flood of U.S. citizens they'd be faced with should Gingrich be elected president."

ctiger2
12-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Newt had been generous and supportive of the other candidates

Poster hasn't figured out the reason Newt doesn't attack anyone is because he doesn't want to be counterattacked and exposed for the Fascist he really is...?

brushfire
12-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Poster hasn't figured out the reason Newt doesn't attack anyone is because he doesn't want to be counterattacked and exposed for the Fascist he really is...?

Yup - dude lives in a glass mansion. No stone throwing there.

ItsTime
12-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Newt's supporters are crazy?

Todd
12-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Newt's supporters are crazy?

Someone should start a Newt forum.

For a minute there I thought I was on one of the old Fred Thompson or Cain forums.:cool::D

LibertyEagle
12-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Who cares? Go after the ones we can do something about.