PDA

View Full Version : This is how we CRUSH Newt's chances in the next debate...

squirekyle
12-01-2011, 04:08 PM
ABC/YAHOO IS HOSTING THE NEXT DEBATE AND THEY WANT QUESTIONS... Vote up my question on Yahoo Answers on life, Newt Gingrich has opposed overturning Roe V. Wade in the past but now seems to have flip-flopped. This will get the discussion going, Like or Hate Roe V. Wade, it doesn't matter. Vote this up and I guarantee someone will bring it up

"As Republicans, one of our major concerns is the candidates' principles on protecting life.

What is your stance on Roe V. Wade and do you think it should be overturned?" (Click on newest to oldest, under username: New Heights Dance Ministry)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akfy9GzEMz_GrBONEZQ5R6jS7BR.;_ylv=3?qid =20111130133739AAyv2aa&show=2#yan-answers

squirekyle
12-01-2011, 04:11 PM
It's on the 2nd page now after you click "Newest to Oldest"

fisharmor
12-01-2011, 04:12 PM
And what makes you think that Yahoo is going to be any different than Twitter or Youtube?
None of this stuff is getting asked.

squirekyle
12-01-2011, 04:16 PM
And what makes you think that Yahoo is going to be any different than Twitter or Youtube?
None of this stuff is getting asked.

Someone's got to start trying, believe me, if so called "Conservatives" realize that he didn't want to overturn Roe V. Wade, they will run from him in a heartbeat.

squirekyle
12-01-2011, 04:22 PM
bump

vechorik
12-01-2011, 05:16 PM
I didn't see any way to "vote it up" ??

Tod
12-01-2011, 05:38 PM
same here...how do you vote it up?

edit, I had to re-sign-in, and then thumbs up and down were visible, but I STILL couldn't vote because I've never participated in this stuff before and it says I need to be "level 2" before I can vote.