PDA

View Full Version : Early Warning..Ron Paul w/ Wolf Blitzer friday

JK/SEA
12-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Situation Room.

bluesc
12-01-2011, 03:39 PM
"You recently put out an attack ad against Gingrich...... Is this an indication that you are planning on a 3rd party run against him and President Obama?"

SilentBull
12-01-2011, 03:40 PM
"You recently put out an attack ad against Gingrich...... Is this an indication that you are planning on a 3rd party run against him and President Obama?"

lol!

Xelaetaks
12-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I just saw them talking about the ad on CNN and Wolf Blitzer said again, he could really start rallying his base for a third party or libertarian run for president and the other girl said he's not gonna do that. On the plus side the girl defending Ron Paul said she watched the ad twice once last night and this morning and thinks it is really good.

braane
12-01-2011, 03:41 PM

Haha, that was great. +rep

phill4paul
12-01-2011, 03:42 PM

ROFL! It sure is easy to peg him ain't it!

Czolgosz
12-01-2011, 03:42 PM

lol, is this quote missing important context?

rp713
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
i wish ron would just say already "why doesnt the media ask the other candidates this question? im in the top tier so there would be no point to run a 3rd party"

bluesc
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
lol, is this quote missing important context?

Every time Ron talks to Wolf, without fail, Wolf asks about a 3rd party run. No just once, but he's a "So you're telling me there's a chance?!" kinda guy.

WD-NY
12-01-2011, 03:45 PM

bahahaha!

Perfect! We need to tweet lines like this to Wolf's twitter so he knows we're on to him http://twitter.com/wolfblitzercnn

phill4paul

In fact that is EXACTLY what he just said in regards to the ad.

Czolgosz
Every time Ron talks to Wolf, without fail, Wolf asks about a 3rd party run. No just once, but he's a "So you're telling me there's a chance?!" kinda guy.

Nice. :D

Travlyr
12-01-2011, 03:48 PM

Ha.. ha.. you must have inside information... come on... fess up.

phill4paul
12-01-2011, 03:48 PM
i wish ron would just say already "why doesnt the media ask the other candidates this question? im in the top tier so there would be no point to run a 3rd party"

I wish Ron would just say "I'm in the position to win the Republican nomination. I don't understand why you would question me about this when I am within a small margin of winning the nomination." Shut him up for good.

bronxboy10
12-01-2011, 03:54 PM

I seriously doubt he would ever say this. Dr. Paul seems to always answer the question. I do not recall him turning any questions around on the moderator/interviewer.

xFiFtyOnE
12-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Sounds about right.

JK/SEA
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey Wolf, is it true you're going to move into Glen Becks old time slot on Fox News?

PastaRocket848
12-01-2011, 03:58 PM
I seriously doubt he would ever say this. Dr. Paul seems to always answer the question. I do not recall him turning any questions around on the moderator/interviewer.

it's hard to argue "top tier" when you're polling 8% nationally and the frontrunners are in the 20's & 30's. just being honest.. we wouldn't want Ron to sound stupid on national TV.

All Ways
12-01-2011, 04:00 PM
All delegates to the Republican National Convention are bound to vote for the winner of the primary on the first 3 ballots at the Republican National Convention. In the event the candidate makes known publicly that he/she no longer seeks the nomination, the delegates shall no longer be allocated and/or committed to any candidate. In the event of a dispute, the determination of whether a candidate shall have publicly made known their intention to no longer seek the nomination of the Republican Party shall be made by a vote of the Delegates. [Rule RULE 5A(3)]

This is from NJ. I don't know about the other states. I believe this is why they want to build the idea that there is a possibility.