PDA

View Full Version : We need to focus on one day and break the six million record.

qwerty
11-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Thatīs the best we could EVER do for the campaign!

MAKING HISTORY!

Just think what kind media coverage he got cause of the NOV 5TH!

Itīs so sad to see that now EVERYBODY jsut tries to get credit for themselves about the fundaising day, but think whatīs best for the campagin little time...

:cool:

Gimme Some Truth
11-07-2007, 02:06 AM
The record is 5.6million set by John Kerry on the day he accepted the Democratic nomination....atleast according to Ron Paul's campaign.

It does seem like some are just arguing so they can be mentioned on cnn or fox. Lets not let ego's get in the way of the campaign.

Breaking the fundraising record (whatever that might be) ,period, would be phenomenal.

That said , it is important that ideas are floated about before we all start the advertising process. The extra day of deliberation could net an extra 1 million + raised. Packaging is very important in marketing

qwerty
11-07-2007, 02:41 AM
It does seem like some are just arguing so they can be mentioned on cnn or fox. Lets not let ego's get in the way of the campaign.

CAN`T SAY IT BETTER!

Oliver
11-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Ditto here. November 11 is totally misplaced and doesn't have any
impact. If we want Ron in the Media and becoming mainstream - we
need events that draw attention. November 11 isn't such an event.

qwerty
11-07-2007, 04:28 AM
Dec 16th Will Be Huge And We Should Work Together For That Day To Make Historical!

James R
11-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Firstly, I think 6 million is a short goal. Let's shoot for the all-time record of $8 million by Kerry. I don't know if the Kerry donations were real donations or pledges.

EDIT: On second thought, our goal should be $10 million to smash the all-time one-day record to pieces.

JohnFromChicago
11-07-2007, 04:42 AM
Dec 16th Will Be Huge And We Should Work Together For That Day To Make Historical!

According to opensecrets.org, Rudy has 16 million on hand. I think 20 is a reachable goal. We can get 1 million people to kick in 20 bucks. We've got 6 weeks to make it happen.

BTW, I agree we should really focus on one day. The 11th, and some of the other days could just confuse things. The Tea Party Day is perfect.

The New Tea Party - Dec 16th - Ron Paul Money NUKE!

walt
11-07-2007, 04:50 AM
Ditto here. November 11 is totally misplaced and doesn't have any
impact. If we want Ron in the Media and becoming mainstream - we
need events that draw attention. November 11 isn't such an event.

november 11th is veteran's day, the most important day this year to convert people who "like ron but wish he was pro-war"

think again

James R
11-07-2007, 04:59 AM
According to opensecrets.org, Rudy has 16 million on hand. I think 20 is a reachable goal. We can get 1 million people to kick in 20 bucks. We've got 6 weeks to make it happen.

BTW, I agree we should really focus on one day. The 11th, and some of the other days could just confuse things. The Tea Party Day is perfect.

The New Tea Party - Dec 16th - Ron Paul Money NUKE!

If we can get 1 million to kick in $20 that would suggest we would already win in a landslide victory, even without the money they donate. This time we should go for the same exact thing as the last campaign: 100,000 people donating $100.

Oliver
11-07-2007, 05:07 AM
november 11th is veteran's day, the most important day this year to convert people who "like ron but wish he was pro-war"

think again

Well, in this case November 5 was mis-chosen. People don't have
the money to donate on 2 days within such a short period of time.

Plus the Nov.11 money would be needed for another huge event
like the Tea-Party fund raising which is being planned right now...

TechnoGuyRob
11-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Well, in this case November 5 was mis-chosen. People don't have
the money to donate on 2 days within such a short period of time.

Plus the Nov.11 money would be needed for another huge event
like the Tea-Party fund raising which is being planned right now...

Oh, please, Oliver. You think anyone who can't scrape together $200 within a single week for Dr. Paul won't donate again over a month later?

Come on, be real. :D

Oliver
11-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Oh, please, Oliver. You think anyone who can't scrape together $200 within a single week for Dr. Paul won't donate again over a month later?

Come on, be real. :D

A month later would be great for fund-raising Issues. But I don't
see an advantage between a November 5th and a November 11th
fund raiser. The dates are too close to draw attention- or to establish
a new record...

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 09:52 AM
a new record...

No records will be set on November 11th, but I'm going to participate. If we can bring in even $500k that would be great.

TechnoGuyRob
11-07-2007, 09:55 AM
a new record...

The goal is to push us to 8 figures by the end of the week: $10 million.