PDA

View Full Version : OMG...You MUST see this - "Garage Door Revolution"

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Surely there is a grassroots tv ad here...

http://deafronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/11/garage-door-revolution.html

This man makes me feel humble.

conner_condor
11-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Surely there is a grassroots tv ad here...

http://deafronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/11/garage-door-revolution.html

This man makes me feel humble.

Amazing ....

ClayTrainor
11-07-2007, 01:25 AM
What a great video, everything he says is true.

American
11-07-2007, 01:27 AM
That is very cool!!

moonbat
11-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Wow, that is strong. The tie in with being deaf and the media silence is really thought provoking. I like that a lot.

Chester Copperpot
11-07-2007, 01:30 AM
imagine that being a ron paul tv ad.. complete silence until the BAM.. that would get people to think their volume was broken or something.. good sincere ad

(Imagine if the deaf guy signed "He's catching on.. Im telling ya") HAHA

Blowback
11-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Very cool

Drknows
11-07-2007, 01:46 AM
That guy rocks! I might just have to paint something now.

yoshimaroka
11-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Bam!

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 01:49 AM
so important as my cousin is deaf and doesnt red lips so I will send thsi to her! Good job! Lov ethe garage door!

rpfreedom08
11-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

devil21
11-07-2007, 01:56 AM
I like that. It is something I haven't seen yet.

theprolific
11-07-2007, 01:58 AM
very inspiring

jenius
11-07-2007, 02:02 AM
THIS is the kind of stand-up-and-take-notice sort of thing that would get real attention if it was used as an actual campaign ad...

son of liberty
11-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Excuse me while i pick my jaw up from the floor.

a_european
11-07-2007, 02:12 AM
National ad.
Right there.

Edit: Let me elaborate: I think there should be a more polished version with a new script, targeting new people.

TruckinMike
11-07-2007, 03:25 AM
That was one of the best ads I've seen so far!---Even if if wasn't meant to be...

Truckinmike

Shaun
11-07-2007, 03:30 AM
I'm new here but can someone who isn't PLEASE get that ad out to the PAC's and to the PAUL campaign HQ. I live in Hollywood and I can tell you that Ad is the most powerful emotion driven add I have ever seen, it will go viral all over the world, can one of you please YOUTUBE it.
The message it gets across is that ALL OF US in this campaign are not being heard..it's awesome.
National Ad. Right now. Please get that on YouTube, one of you and send to campaign..

Shaun
11-07-2007, 03:32 AM
TruckinMike, you've been here a long time, can you get that on YouTube and over to HQ..? They gotta run that, that ad is a complete breakthrough, absolute F.... genius.
Please do what you can.

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Someone needs to contact the blogger and ask if he would agree to his blog video being made into an ad. I bet he would, though, seeing his amazing support for our man RP!

maxmerkel
11-07-2007, 07:33 AM
amazing:eek:

bolidew
11-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Cool ........

Hurricane Bruiser
11-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Oh, now THAT was very nice.

BillyDkid
11-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Wonderful. The America we all grew up believing in is still alive and beating in the hearts of Ron Paul supporters like this.

NinjaPirate
11-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Nice. :D

walt
11-07-2007, 08:14 AM
that rules. keep up the good work!

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 08:18 AM
That's a great video.

leipo
11-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Very cool!

Mandrik
11-07-2007, 08:41 AM
(bam)

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 09:20 AM
(bam) we need this done professionally, as in better quality wide/angle view, a high gainy silence (so people won't turn up their tv's too loud when they think there is something wrong with the volume.....and them BAM!)
I like the points of the people being silenced...and at the end BAM! we are silenced no longer with Ron Paul as president.

jj111
11-07-2007, 09:31 AM
THIS is the kind of stand-up-and-take-notice sort of thing that would get real attention if it was used as an actual campaign ad...

I agree. Get a more professional cameraman, director, editor, make minor cuts in the script, and reshoot that clip. That would make a great Ron Paul TV commercial.

frasu
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
amazing... in any case, the HQ needs to be aware of this... also, if this gets youtubed, it needs to get link all over the place...

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 09:57 AM
don't let this idea die today while i'm at work, i gotta jet.

Natalie
11-07-2007, 10:00 AM
This video was so good... it brought a tear to my eye :)

heiwa
11-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Why don't we do it ourselves?

In Peace,
Jen

jake
11-07-2007, 10:10 AM
good ad - perfect. it could definitely be a tv advertisement if reshot

Ninja Homer
11-07-2007, 10:10 AM
This would be an awesome ad! It's amazing how effective silence can be. I know whenever I have the TV on while I'm online or doing something else, if the TV goes silent I ALWAYS look at it to see what's going on.

I think this would be a lot more effective if it was put on the air by grass roots. If the official HQ did it, it would lose a lot of its value it has as a message from supporters. They'd also probably want to use an official logo rather than "Ron Paul Revolution". There is a lot to branding, and it's in their best interest to use their brand when doing things, but "Ron Paul Revolution" works well for a message like this as long as it's from grass roots.

mavtek
11-07-2007, 10:20 AM
It was a good ad, but we need to let the sign say revolution not the supporter. We need this to be heartfelt and non-attacking of the media. We have to appeal to all the masses. I'd just ask the man to do another take, shorten to 30 seconds. Of course those hands might have to be flying to make it into 30 seconds.

bambbrose
11-07-2007, 10:38 AM
anybody contact the man who created this? Lets get the ball rolling! This is the kind of stuff we need nationally to wake people up.

Cindy
11-07-2007, 10:49 AM
I like the way he slaps his hand against the rEVOLution sign at the end ,as in "HEAR THIS!"

Very cool. Thanks for posting this!

Shatterhand
11-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Great, great stuff. I hope lots of people get to find out about garage door revolution.

ConstitutionGal
11-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I believe it's been said that Silence is Golden....

reduen
11-07-2007, 11:52 AM
We hear ya loud and clear my friend! Thank you..

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I know Avorath is busy, but I wonder if he could do something with this? With the blogger's permission of course. I would take steps to see that it ran in Iowa and NH, if a 30 second spot can be made.

CurtisLow
11-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Does not matter what your background.. Getter done!

Nice job!

Johnnybags
11-07-2007, 02:21 PM
work great at night off the garage, you can print anything on them like logos and beam RON PAUL 2008 light beams off your garage at night. 10.00 bucks on ebay.

huchahucha
11-07-2007, 02:39 PM
This would be an awesome ad! It's amazing how effective silence can be.

Yeah. I can hear Sean Hannity and the rest of the goon squad now - "As usual, Ron Paul has nothing to say".
As an underground internet clip, it is great - by all means spread it far and wide. As a T.V. ad officially tied to the campaign it is a giant bulls eye.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Yeah. I can hear Sean Hannity and the rest of the goon squad now - "As usual, Ron Paul has nothing to say".
As an underground internet clip, it is great - by all means spread it far and wide. As a T.V. ad officially tied to the campaign it is a giant bulls eye.

negative on the bullseye. I think it would be safe to say that Hannity and Co. wouldn't get much hay out of making fun of a deaf person, in fact, i smell blowback.

Anyone stepped up to the plate on this one or are we still waiting for the chosen one to arrive and take this by the horns?

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Contrary to the stereotype Ron Paul person, I am not very computer savvy.

If someone can go to his website, and tell me how to email this blogger, I will ask him if he is willing to work with us on a commercial. When I click on the letter icon, I get a page that let's me email the page to a friend. I can't figure out how to email the actual blogger himself.

hornet
11-07-2007, 03:16 PM
loved the 'silent music' at the start

huchahucha
11-07-2007, 03:28 PM
negative on the bullseye. I think it would be safe to say that Hannity and Co. wouldn't get much hay out of making fun of a deaf person, in fact, i smell blowback.

Actually, I wasn't suggesting anyone is going to make fun of a deaf person. I'm simply pointing out that probably 99% of soundbyte addicted Americans do not understand sign language, and would probably stare at this like a dog being taught a card trick.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Actually, I wasn't suggesting anyone is going to make fun of a deaf person. I'm simply pointing out that probably 99% of soundbyte addicted Americans do not understand sign language, and would probably stare at this like a dog being taught a card trick.

If people are that stupid, we are in serious trouble. pack your bags, the end is near.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 03:55 PM

+1

sylvania
11-07-2007, 04:04 PM
He posts here all the time, guys. His handle is KramerDSP.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 04:07 PM
He posts here all the time, guys. His handle is KramerDSP.

Are you familiar with this guy? Perhaps you can direct him to this thread via pm?

SoloJlink
anybody contact the man who created this? Lets get the ball rolling! This is the kind of stuff we need nationally to wake people up.

I had a brainstorming one day and asked my roomate if we could paint the garage and show the world!! it actually worked :D

feel free to ask me how and what to do with garage painting!!

KramerDSP is my roommate in case u wonder

torchbearer

the sound of silence, "the words of the prophet will be written on the subway walls and tenement halls"

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Oh, SoloJlink....I was so moved by that video made by your roommate. And, as you can tell, so were a lot of other people on this forum. Thanks for speaking up, and I am sending a PM to your roommate.

Dlynne

SoloJlink
11-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh, SoloJlink....I was so moved by that video made by your roommate. And, as you can tell, so were a lot of other people on this forum. Thanks for speaking up, and I am sending a PM to your roommate.

Dlynne

That's great.. i hope we can do more of Ad's for deaf people.. as well we have our website also.. this tube has showed alot of courage to america that its not only just hearing people.. but deaf people are more intrested in political since Ron Paul appeared:)

Dlynne
11-07-2007, 04:17 PM
SoloJlink....this Ad is great for deaf people and for people who can hear. This is one of the most effective political ads I have ever seen, especially under the circumstances of the mainstream media failing to hear all of our voices. Thank you so much.

SoloJlink
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
SoloJlink....this Ad is great for deaf people and for people who can hear. This is one of the most effective political ads I have ever seen, especially under the circumstances of the mainstream media failing to hear all of our voices. Thank you so much.

ah yes, i agree... however it won't stop us at all, we gotta do what we can do to make everyone see "RON PAUL" :cool:

SoloJlink
11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
I believe it's been said that Silence is Golden....

oh yeah.. :D

SoloJlink
11-07-2007, 04:35 PM
This video was so good... it brought a tear to my eye :)

I'm glad u liked it.. ;)

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 05:35 PM
//

KramerDSP
11-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey, everybody! I was stunned when my roommate told me that there was a six page thread talking about the video we had made. I have to thank Lew Rockwell for posting it on his blog and getting the video circulated virally. When I checked DotSub (where the video was posted and then embedded onto my blog), there were 1,400 people who saw it as of noon. By this evening, over 2,500 people had seen it, and I am speechless!

My friends and I were not 100% satisfied with the video, and have no problems with doing a reshoot. The problem is that I am out of my house by sunrise and do not get home until well after sunset due to practices that I run after school. I can do the reshoot this weekend, though, and any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. I almost added "He's catching on, I'm tellin ya!" at the end, but decided against it at the last minute even though I knew it would crack some people up :D

In terms of youtubing it, unfortunately, the dotsub technology (as far as I know) does not yet allow for direct transfer of the subtitles onto youtube, so one would have to redo the video with subtitles and get it out there.

Thanks to everybody who responded and complimented on the video. I am thrilled that so many enjoyed it!

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey, everybody! I was stunned when my roommate told me that there was a six page thread talking about the video we had made. I have to thank Lew Rockwell for posting it on his blog and getting the video circulated virally. When I checked DotSub (where the video was posted and then embedded onto my blog), there were 1,400 people who saw it as of noon. By this evening, over 2,500 people had seen it, and I am speechless!

My friends and I were not 100% satisfied with the video, and have no problems with doing a reshoot. The problem is that I am out of my house by sunrise and do not get home until well after sunset due to practices that I run after school. I can do the reshoot this weekend, though, and any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. I almost added "He's catching on, I'm tellin ya!" at the end, but decided against it at the last minute even though I knew it would crack some people up :D

In terms of youtubing it, unfortunately, the dotsub technology (as far as I know) does not yet allow for direct transfer of the subtitles onto youtube, so one would have to redo the video with subtitles and get it out there.

Thanks to everybody who responded and complimented on the video. I am thrilled that so many enjoyed it!

You deserve it, even if it was unintentional, the video has a very powerful undertone....
My suggestion, start a chipin, rent some really good video equipment to shoot it. you don't have to be a genius to work the equipment. For my last campaign commercial I shot myself, I rented a very nice cam with wide-angle lense for about $50.
Have someone with know-how lend some post production magic, someone like aravoth or any other handful of members here that can add the spit shine. make it either 25 or 55 seconds, leave space for a "paid for by" spot at the end. about 5 seconds.

Mute the sound for most of the video, I'd add a high gainy silence, if you don't know how to produce high gain silence i may be able to help in that department... but it may be better with complete silence.

If I lived near, I'd come by and help personally.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Oh- of course, please leave the captions. We need them, remember, the media has been silencing us.... well, not anymore. (BAM!) <the bam! says it all, make sure the audio captures well on that part.>

sunghoko
11-07-2007, 06:45 PM
very moving

KramerDSP
11-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I'll take your advice into consideration for sure. It's just that right now things are pretty crazy. In the next weekend or two I hope to have something up. I also want to avoid talking about the media in the next clip. I ll have a script up soon and will play around with it. Any suggestions for the script would be great, but it has to be deaf friendly as well, which means some slogans such as "he's catching on, I'm tellin ya" would not translate well in ASL. After reading all of your comments I have a sense for what you liked about it, and the subliminal message behind it in terms of silence.

But when you talk about grainy silence, I think to myself "there are different kinds of silences ?!?" Sounds a bit crazy to me :D

Zydeco
11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Wow. That was powerful.

huchahucha
11-07-2007, 06:56 PM
For subtitled videos of Dr. Ron Paul, go to
http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com

I'll be damned, it's much better with subtitles

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 06:56 PM
I'll take your advice into consideration for sure. It's just that right now things are pretty crazy. In the next weekend or two I hope to have something up. I also want to avoid talking about the media in the next clip. I ll have a script up soon and will play around with it. Any suggestions for the script would be great, but it has to be deaf friendly as well, which means some slogans such as "he's catching on, I'm tellin ya" would not translate well in ASL. After reading all of your comments I have a sense for what you liked about it, and the subliminal message behind it in terms of silence.

But when you talk about grainy silence, I think to myself "there are different kinds of silences ?!?" Sounds a bit crazy to me :D

I'm a musician, I'm used to talking about sounds in terms of textures, and yes, there are different types of silence. ;) its not really silence, but you get the gainy sound on a silent channel that has a lot of power flowing through it. most people call it gain.

Zydeco
11-07-2007, 07:00 PM
National ad.
Right there.

Edit: Let me elaborate: I think there should be a more polished version with a new script, targeting new people.

Nope, they shouldn't change a thing, even keep the misspellings and shaky camera in. It's perfect as is.

Zydeco
11-07-2007, 07:10 PM
sorry, ignore

Mark Rushmore
11-07-2007, 07:25 PM
The second you bring in a better camera and start doing multiple takes is the second it loses the touching/voyeuristic pull it has now. Right now it perfectly captures the "speaking with you, not at you" tone, and any version that has more thought put into production is going to lose that. The shading and everything says, "Here is a man honoring me with a look into his life and thoughts." If that turns into, "Here is a man trying to sell me something...". All IMHO.

Nefertiti
11-07-2007, 08:01 PM
I can't read sign language so I don't know if your signing was actually clear or not but if there was a way to get a little closer and keep the garage door in it so that one could see your hands a bit better I think it would be more powerful. There was a Kenny Rogers concert here in Chicago last summer and they had sign language interpreters during the concert. I found it as mesmerizing to watch them sign the songs as it was to hear him sing them!

Perry
11-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah!

purplechoe
11-07-2007, 08:15 PM
That is very cool!!

Yup, the message of freedom doesn't divide, it brings people together.

Very cool!

KramerDSP
11-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I can't read sign language so I don't know if your signing was actually clear or not but if there was a way to get a little closer and keep the garage door in it so that one could see your hands a bit better I think it would be more powerful. There was a Kenny Rogers concert here in Chicago last summer and they had sign language interpreters during the concert. I found it as mesmerizing to watch them sign the songs as it was to hear him sing them!

My roommate had insisted on a close up, but I disagreed with him and said it should be a wide shot including the garage. That was a mistake, and we can and probably will re-do it just to see if we can modify and capture it. We have some ideas we have been batting around right now, so I think we will get something great out of this.

In the meantime, enjoy this clip entitled "Deaf Ninja". One of the purest ASL videos ever made.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L91KVUXRBq8

The transcript is pretty lengthy. I just may subtitle it if I get the creator's permission, but if you PM me, I'll give you my version of the transcript so that you can follow the video better :)

KramerDSP
11-07-2007, 08:21 PM
I'll be damned, it's much better with subtitles

Glad you like it! I added "A New Hope" a few moments ago, thanks to sylvania. There are a bunch of them there, including most of Aravoth's great videos and a bunch of newsclips. There are also some rally speeches and long interviews done in 1988.

fightfortruth
11-07-2007, 09:11 PM

That was a great video. I wish it was on you tube. It would be in my top ten. :-)

If someone had media grabber software they could use that to copy and make a you tube on the internet- with your permission of course KramerDSP.

KramerDSP
11-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Absolutely. Feel free to grab it, but I don't know if the subtitles will still appear if you do it that way. I think someone will have to add subtitles to it after grabbing it.

JaChoCoTeaJA
11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Okay...since a lot of us really like this, is there anyone who could polish this ad? Like maybe someone in Florida, who would back this guy, Daniel Binder, up and make it clear, crispy, and SUBTITLED (or Captioned) for the WORLD to see?? And then put it or submit it to Ron Paul's Campaign team?? Like Daniel expressed, he'd like this to be spread out for free, for Ron Paul's Cause. So what in the F*CK are we waiting for?! :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

SoloJlink
11-07-2007, 11:20 PM
I pitched out the idea about this garage door revolution a week ago to kramerdsp and now we will think of something up later on and pitch a video ad if we can in meantime, thanks all for supporting and giving ideas!!

"the more the word is told, the more the people will be seen, heard and know ron paul"

SoloJlink
11-08-2007, 12:05 AM
I also have tons of idea to make videos to make the ad to more widely vary of races, including deafness, there's roughly estimate of 2 million deaf in our country, include them into it and make them understand.

I'm up for any ideas! :D

Shaun
11-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Guys: I advise NO changes to that video, grab it and put it on YouTube exactly as is, it will go viral overnight and be in the millions within two weeks. Don't add to it, script it, doll it up or anything, just like Dr Paul it's a totally authentic piece of art, if you fuck with it in any way shape or form it will lose that X FACTOR that has all of us talking about it. Look at the views on this in one day on this forum, it moves people emotionally, like our Dr, it's real and whole. And just like our Champion Doc, it's very difficult to pinpoint EXACTLY what it is that's working, but it's working.
Leave it alone and watch the people flock to it. One of you genius tech heads find a way to grab it and YouTube it, then promote it a little to a couple of people each and it will be on it's way..

sylvania
11-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Guys: I advise NO changes to that video, grab it and put it on YouTube exactly as is, it will go viral overnight and be in the millions within two weeks. Don't add to it, script it, doll it up or anything, just like Dr Paul it's a totally authentic piece of art, if you fuck with it in any way shape or form it will lose that X FACTOR that has all of us talking about it. Look at the views on this in one day on this forum, it moves people emotionally, like our Dr, it's real and whole. And just like our Champion Doc, it's very difficult to pinpoint EXACTLY what it is that's working, but it's working.
Leave it alone and watch the people flock to it. One of you genius tech heads find a way to grab it and YouTube it, then promote it a little to a couple of people each and it will be on it's way..

I agree. It's perfect, as is. If messed with or redone, it will lose it's authenticity.

SoloJlink
11-08-2007, 01:14 PM

yah i agree.. i totally agree, we'll leave it alone as it is ;) thanks guys!

SoloJlink
11-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I agree. It's perfect, as is. If messed with or redone, it will lose it's authenticity.

agreed:D

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Shameless bump here, but could someone get this video via video capture onto youtube, and with the subtitles ?

http://deafronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/11/garage-door-revolution.html is where the video can be found, but in order to get it from the main source, you'd have to either PM me and I would then send the file to you through e-mail, or you'd have to go to http://dotsub.com, search Ron Paul, and find "Garage Door Revolution" to find the video from the initial source.

From checking dotsub, the video got 3,600 hits in only 48 hours. Imagine if it was on youtube!

constitutional
11-08-2007, 08:26 PM
uploading it to youtube right now!

wfd40
11-08-2007, 08:28 PM

Righteous!

constitutional
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
I hope I have the author's permission to do this. Any ideas on what I should put in for description of the video?

freeslacker
11-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I hope I have the author's permission to do this. Any ideas on what I should put in for description of the video?

Make sure you link to his blog

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM

I'm the one who is in the video, and that's what I was hoping for. A description ? Perhaps "Garage Door Revolution" ?

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM

Hopefully, the subtitles will show. I know that in the past, someone else tried to capture a dotsub video onto youtube, but the subtitles did not appear.

constitutional
11-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Hopefully, the subtitles will show. I know that in the past, someone else tried to capture a dotsub video onto youtube, but the subtitles did not appear.

It's with subtitles. I'm almost finished uploading. Just few more min.

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 09:10 PM
It's with subtitles. I'm almost finished uploading. Just few more min.

Haha, great! I appreciate you stepping up to the plate and taking care of this. Can you tell me how exactly you did this so I can try to do some of this myself down the road ?

constitutional
11-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Haha, great! I appreciate you stepping up to the plate and taking care of this. Can you tell me how exactly you did this so I can try to do some of this myself down the road ?

I used a screen recorder software. I basically captured the screen along with audio and then edited it. There are many softwares that you can try out and use. Just search it on Google.

Video has been uploaded, but it still says "Uploaded (processing, please wait)."

constitutional
11-08-2007, 09:44 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=58XPasAin4Q

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=58XPasAin4Q

The speed seems a little distorted. Is that just from my end ? Thanks for posting it!

slantedview
11-08-2007, 09:52 PM
That guy is my new hero.

constitutional
11-08-2007, 09:58 PM
The speed seems a little distorted. Is that just from my end ? Thanks for posting it!

Thanks!

The quality might seem different but the speed is exact as it was in the original video. After playing around, that was the best setting I came up with. I'm not a video techie, but it'll do. :D

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Interesting. I encountered the same problem when I viewed it from the dotsub site, but the speed is much smoother when viewed from my blog or when I refreshed the dotsub site. No tech head here, either, so I'm not complaining :)

constitutional
11-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Interesting. I encountered the same problem when I viewed it from the dotsub site, but the speed is much smoother when viewed from my blog or when I refreshed the dotsub site. No tech head here, either, so I'm not complaining :)

You are right, the video does seem more smoother when viewing it on dotsub. I recorded the video through screen recorder. Tried my best and that's the best I could do.

Good night folks! :)

KramerDSP
11-08-2007, 11:05 PM
I am playing around with the youtube remixer (apparently you can add subtitles to youtube videos through that). Hopefully, I ll be able to upload a crisper clip and then add the subtitles to it. I ll let you know when I'm done.

shell
11-09-2007, 12:09 AM
I've converted and subbed it to be uploaded on youtube. What should I call it?

sylvania
11-09-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm the one who is in the video, and that's what I was hoping for. A description ? Perhaps "Garage Door Revolution" ?

Here's what the guy in the video suggested.

shell
11-09-2007, 12:20 AM
here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnYISJ2rQo

KramerDSP
11-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Awesome...

I spent an hour on a video at http://subtitle.in/w/zoVwAL_nQNI/Oawe_W_qzdY
(http://subtitle.in/w/zoVwAL_nQNI/Oawe_W_qzdY)
, then realized it could not be uploaded onto youtube. Ugggh. Then I check back here, and someone did it!

SoloJlink
11-09-2007, 04:51 PM
now this youtube looks so much better, thanks guys! :D

CelestialRender
11-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Ownage.

torchbearer
11-09-2007, 05:23 PM
here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnYISJ2rQo

How did you do it?

torchbearer
11-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Is it time to go viral with this video? Any bloggers volunteer to be dugg?