PDA

View Full Version : The Weight Loss Fundraiser for Ron Paul

SpicyItalian739
11-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey guys, I just had a brilliant idea. I was just drinking a beer and thinking about how I need to lose a good 30 pounds and how I just havent had the motivation. How about for every pound I lose, people can pledge to donate X number of dollars, similar to the Ron Paul Riders.

This is a minor fundraising idea and not intended to steal any thunder from major fundraisers like the December 16th one, but I thought it would be an awesome way to motivate positive personal change for Ron Paul. If anybody would like to set up a website for this, Ill do a weigh-in twice a week and post pics of the weigh-ins. We now have a good additional 20,000 donors after the 5th of November so we can really fill in the gap between the 16th of December and the end of the 4th quarter this way. What do you guys think?

Austin
11-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Bump, I think it's a neat idea.

EvilEngineer
11-07-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm putting together a site for plasma donation fund raising. Hopefully it will be up and ready in time for the Dec 16th.

SpicyItalian739
11-07-2007, 12:47 AM
I'm putting together a site for plasma donation fund raising. Hopefully it will be up and ready in time for the Dec 16th.

Great idea as well. Three cheers for the free market!

I'm serious about my weight loss for Ron Paul as well, if anybody wants to set a site up for me send me a PM please :)

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Great idea as well. Three cheers for the free market!

I'm serious about my weight loss for Ron Paul as well, if anybody wants to set a site up for me send me a PM please :)

Okay but hmmmm your title is SPICY ITALIAN - is that b/c u is a spicy I-talian or because you liek to eat spicy italian sauges.....saugasges and weight loss dont go hand in hand,......you were drinking a beer and Im gonna go oout on a LIMB here and say you are a fottball fan.....DA bears perhaps?

Just kidding YOu will LOSE weight !!!!!!! I think its a cool creative idea! We gotta use what we got to get him some dough! Fat Plasma Eggs Sperm - thsi place is resorceful!

SpicyItalian739
11-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Okay but hmmmm your title is SPICY ITALIAN - is that b/c u is a spicy I-talian or because you liek to eat spicy italian sauges.....saugasges and weight loss dont go hand in hand,......you were drinking a beer and Im gonna go oout on a LIMB here and say you are a fottball fan.....DA bears perhaps?

Just kidding YOu will LOSE weight !!!!!!! I think its a cool creative idea! We gotta use what we got to get him some dough! Fat Plasma Eggs Sperm - thsi place is resorceful!

Ah such clever deductive reasoning that would make Dr. Gregory House blush, but no... I'm Italian. I'm a football fan but not the meathead type you may be thinking of, I'm actually an Astrophysics major so I'm pretty nerdy. I may love exquisite cuisine and fancy microbrew beers - but I love freedom way more and will give it all up to make money for Dr. Paul :)

jpa
11-07-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm in with you if you do it. I need to lose like 30lbs. I'll donate $20 for every pound I lose for Ron Paul.

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 01:12 AM
Ah such clever deductive reasoning that would make Dr. Gregory House blush, but no... I'm Italian. I'm a football fan but not the meathead type you may be thinking of, I'm actually an Astrophysics major so I'm pretty nerdy. I may love exquisite cuisine and fancy microbrew beers - but I love freedom way more and will give it all up to make money for Dr. Paul :)

I love nerdy astrphysicist that want tolose a few and enjoy a good micro brew! You rock! I was just being silly! I cant give right now but i give you a BUMP and moral support!

conner_condor
11-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Theres a million bucks there alone if he gets involved...

http://www.bobbyworks.com/images/fat%20man%20at%20computer.jpg

SpicyItalian739
11-07-2007, 01:16 AM
*vomits in mouth*

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Theres a million bucks there alone if he gets involved...

http://www.bobbyworks.com/images/fat%20man%20at%20computer.jpg

Stop posting naked photos of yoru self! Or is that a white leotard you are wearing?

conner_condor
11-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Stop posting naked photos of yoru self! Or is that a white leotard you are wearing?

Im to sexy for my clothes to sexy... Wanna see my wife??:eek::eek::eek: