PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow on Obama's Indefinite Detention Ideas 5-21-09

DamianTV
11-30-2011, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8J_lcHwkvc

I am not a fan of Rachel Madcow, but this video is worth checking out.

Also note that "Ad Hoc" is Latin for "For This", which really doesnt make the definition that Obama gives make any more sense to me.

dealerjim
11-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Wow! Just Wow! I'm stunned. You mean to tell me that there's an MSNBC pundit who isn't swinging from Obama's nuts 24/7, no matter how insane & unconstitutional any legislation he may be pushing, is? I need to sit down and collect myself...

liberty2897
11-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Nice! Very effective coming from someone like Maddow. I used to find her quite convincing (even if she was completely WRONG).

Does this fall under the "Are the liberals starting to finally get it?" heading?

NewRightLibertarian
11-30-2011, 06:11 PM
This is from years ago. She's long since become an Obama lackey since then as evidenced by her numerous meetings inside the White House

kylejack
11-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Wow! Just Wow! I'm stunned. You mean to tell me that there's an MSNBC pundit who isn't swinging from Obama's nuts 24/7, no matter how insane & unconstitutional any legislation he may be pushing, is? I need to sit down and collect myself...
She carries water for him sometimes, but has been harshly critical other times. I think she wants him to be a good President, but he has been horrible on almost every count, even according to his supporters.

liberty2897
11-30-2011, 06:22 PM
This is from years ago. She's long since become an Obama lackey since then as evidenced by her numerous meetings inside the White House

Thank you for pointing that out. I gotta start looking at the dates on things. I thought this was regarding the current "indefinite detention issue". Still a great clip to reference though!

Agorism
11-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Where's that JBS fax page to oppose this again?

Should be frontage

kylejack
11-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Not really, she's been critical of him since then as well. Most recently regarding al-Awlaki's assassination.

NewRightLibertarian
12-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Not really, she's been critical of him since then as well. Most recently regarding al-Awlaki's assassination.

She may say a few words of criticism about him but then she goes and meets with him in the White House and laughs about it. It disgusts me whenever someone posts a video of these freedom-hating pig on this forum or anywhere else. She's the worst of the worst.

Rael
12-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Rachel MANdow