PDA

View Full Version : Senator Graham - just a few minutes ago on Cspan2

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-30-2011, 03:54 PM
"When they say 'I want to talk to a lawyer,' we tell them 'Shut up! You don't get a lawyer!' " -Senator Graham (R-South Carolina)

I was just informed this was his exact quote just a few moments ago on Cspan 2.. Can anyone confirm this or does anyone have a tube?

EDIT: Confirmed

@ 6:16:55
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/SenateSession4955

I would suggest backing it up a bit before that so you can hear his entire rant

Ronulus
11-30-2011, 03:55 PM
"Shut up you don't get a tube or confirmation."

Sola_Fide
11-30-2011, 03:57 PM
What is in the water in South Carolina that this fruitcake keeps getting elected?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-30-2011, 03:57 PM
"Shut up you don't get a tube or confirmation."

+rep

HOLLYWOOD
11-30-2011, 03:58 PM
I'll send Lindsey's comments to social media a few times over the next few days....

jct74
11-30-2011, 04:03 PM

Ronulus
11-30-2011, 04:07 PM
haha wtf is he on?

"Shut up you don't get a lawyer and we are going to talk to you about why you joined al qeada"

Sure he will be real willing to participate after that exchange. I'm sure the response would help our national security and wouldn't be something like "because the US government's treatment of people around the world".

James Madison
11-30-2011, 04:09 PM
What is in the water in South Carolina that this fruitcake keeps getting elected?

Fruitcake is probably about right.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-30-2011, 04:15 PM

ty +rep

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-30-2011, 04:18 PM
My God.... What has happened to my country? Have we really sunk so low? This is how regimes like the Third Reich get started and I do not even have hope that we can stop it at this point. My only hope that remains is that someday my descendents will know I did not share in the shame.

Philhelm
11-30-2011, 04:56 PM
A man named Lindsey acting like he's Tuff on Tewwor. This one's not hard to explain.

sailingaway
11-30-2011, 05:27 PM
scum

Brian4Liberty
11-30-2011, 05:33 PM
It was an ongoing, ugly, manage a trois between Graham, Lieberman and Ayote. Discussing how the military needs to be able to operate in the US as an unrestrained Police Force and other totalitarian wet dreams.

Kylie
11-30-2011, 05:44 PM
These motherfuckers.

I am blown away that both of my senators are actually fighting AGAINST this.

I am pleasantly surprised. :)

nobody's_hero
11-30-2011, 05:52 PM
No one seems to realize that we don't suggest to protect rights of "enemy combatants" for their benefit.

We do it for our benefit.

Carehn
11-30-2011, 06:33 PM
OMG! Guys this is scarring me. This is not good at all. I feel like leaving the country or hiding in the hills. Its like im cornered and have no where to run to.

Philhelm
11-30-2011, 06:42 PM
OMG! Guys this is scarring me. This is not good at all. I feel like leaving the country or hiding in the hills. Its like im cornered and have no where to run to.

Well, leaving the country wouldn't help anyway, even if they were after you for whatever reason.

Carehn
11-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Well, leaving the country wouldn't help anyway, even if they were after you for whatever reason.

I know. The world is going crazy and its like me and the people on this forum are the only ones who see it.

Kylie
11-30-2011, 07:34 PM
I know. The world is going crazy and its like me and the people on this forum are the only ones who see it.

We are the ones with our eyes and ears wide open. We also use the brain that God gave us instead of bleating like a little sheep to whatever the masters say. We have no masters. We are ruled by no man, even the pieces of shit that want to take our rights away. We do not want this, but it seems its coming anyway.

The only things we can do is sound the alarm and prepare. They wont come for us first, theve got to kill alot of brown people who worship a different God first. Then it will be our turn, so hopefully we still have some time.

Carehn
11-30-2011, 08:10 PM
We are the ones with our eyes and ears wide open. We also use the brain that God gave us instead of bleating like a little sheep to whatever the masters say. We have no masters. We are ruled by no man, even the pieces of shit that want to take our rights away. We do not want this, but it seems its coming anyway.

The only things we can do is sound the alarm and prepare. They wont come for us first, theve got to kill alot of brown people who worship a different God first. Then it will be our turn, so hopefully we still have some time.

You are right, they are after Muslims and brown people at the moment. And this does buy me some time. But I truly feel for these other people. I do not see them as being less or more then anyone else. Its the same to me as if they where after my boss, or friend or family. But I fear for my own life. I actually am afraid because of my political opinions. I feel this makes me a target now. I knew it made me one before but its 'ON NOW' as the kids say. Guys, Am I the only one who thinks or feels this is really really bad? This is freaking me out crazy tonight. I need soma now!

Kylie
11-30-2011, 09:36 PM
You are right, they are after Muslims and brown people at the moment. And this does buy me some time. But I truly feel for these other people. I do not see them as being less or more then anyone else. Its the same to me as if they where after my boss, or friend or family. But I fear for my own life. I actually am afraid because of my political opinions. I feel this makes me a target now. I knew it made me one before but its 'ON NOW' as the kids say. Guys, Am I the only one who thinks or feels this is really really bad? This is freaking me out crazy tonight. I need soma now!

Not you're not the only one. I just had a conversation with my 13 year old about this, and how I think he should re-think his idea of joining the military. He still wants to, but that's because he thinks that's his only road to becoming a fighter pilot(and it is). This is a goal he has been working towards since he was 4 and able to articulate his desires. He will be attending flight school next year, and have his license by the time he is 16. But I will still steer him away from killing for our country, because it is my job as a good person to do so. It will, in the end, be his choice to make..but I have 5 more years to make him understand that what he wants may not be what he really thinks it is. To forbid it would(in my eyes) make me a shitty parent. After all, it's his life we're talking about, not mine. But it doesn't mean I have to like it.

What's fucked is when you're telling your 13 yo that they might not even make it to 18 to become what they want to be. We are right next to St. Louis. With all the major interstates for this country connecting on one bridge just down the road from my house, I am terribly antsy about a war being brought to our soil. That would be one of the first places I would strike if I were an enemy. That's also why I think I've had a little voice in my head screaming at me for the last few years to get the hell outta here and find a place to hole up in the Ozarks. We will be there by this summer, God willing. And then I'll at least feel a little safer in my surroundings.

So see? You're not the only one who thinks about this shit. We all do. Our eyes are wide open and we know that TPTB won't hesitate to destroy us in order to get their ends. At least we are that much further ahead of the sheeple. Now we just have to get away from the sheeple so when the shit goes down they won't be coming to take our property and possibly lives.

We really ought to start a section about setting up enclaves for ourselves, and have the connections to get in touch with each other in the event that the inevitable happens. We think we have time, but you never know.

Soldier of Liberty
11-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Well, as a native South Carolinian, I can tell you the water taste fine................What Graham's problem is, I have no idea.

SOL

Humanae Libertas
11-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Anyone from SC needs to make sure this SOB is voted out next coming election. He's a major threat to liberty.

Brian4Liberty
11-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Not you're not the only one. I just had a conversation with my 13 year old about this, and how I think he should re-think his idea of joining the military. He still wants to, but that's because he thinks that's his only road to becoming a fighter pilot(and it is).
What's fucked is when you're telling your 13 yo that they might not even make it to 18 to become what they want to be. We are right next to St. Louis. With all the major interstates for this country connecting on one bridge just down the road from my house, I am terribly antsy about a war being brought to our soil. That would be one of the first places I would strike if I were an enemy.

I would recommend against the military for young people, with the possible exception of being a fighter pilot. Quite a predicament you're in! I can sympathize with his desire to fly those things. I wanted to, and they tried to recruit me for it, but I didn't like the idea of signing up for years of servitude, and of probably not making it as a fighter pilot and ending up flying cargo planes or helicopters. A friend of mine did it (cargo), and he ended up with a great job in commercial airlines until that industry fell apart and they now pay beginners to fly planes with the same salary as a manager at Mickey Ds...

As far as the bridge near your house, no need to worry in the slightest, unless you are living under said bridge. No war coming your way, just possible social unrest. ;)

Danke
11-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Not you're not the only one. I just had a conversation with my 13 year old about this, and how I think he should re-think his idea of joining the military. He still wants to, but that's because he thinks that's his only road to becoming a fighter pilot(and it is). This is a goal he has been working towards since he was 4 and able to articulate his desires. He will be attending flight school next year, and have his license by the time he is 16. But I will still steer him away from killing for our country, because it is my job as a good person to do so. It will, in the end, be his choice to make..but I have 5 more years to make him understand that what he wants may not be what he really thinks it is. To forbid it would(in my eyes) make me a shitty parent. After all, it's his life we're talking about, not mine. But it doesn't mean I have to like it.

What's fucked is when you're telling your 13 yo that they might not even make it to 18 to become what they want to be. We are right next to St. Louis. With all the major interstates for this country connecting on one bridge just down the road from my house, I am terribly antsy about a war being brought to our soil. That would be one of the first places I would strike if I were an enemy. That's also why I think I've had a little voice in my head screaming at me for the last few years to get the hell outta here and find a place to hole up in the Ozarks. We will be there by this summer, God willing. And then I'll at least feel a little safer in my surroundings.

So see? You're not the only one who thinks about this shit. We all do. Our eyes are wide open and we know that TPTB won't hesitate to destroy us in order to get their ends. At least we are that much further ahead of the sheeple. Now we just have to get away from the sheeple so when the shit goes down they won't be coming to take our property and possibly lives.

We really ought to start a section about setting up enclaves for ourselves, and have the connections to get in touch with each other in the event that the inevitable happens. We think we have time, but you never know.

Don't stand in the way of his dreams.

In all likelihood, he will not make it to actually fly fighters. Few do. Very, very few do.

Kylie
11-30-2011, 10:18 PM
I would recommend against the military for young people, with the possible exception of being a fighter pilot. Quite a predicament you're in! I can sympathize with his desire to fly those things. I wanted to, and they tried to recruit me for it, but I didn't like the idea of signing up for years of servitude, and of probably not making it as a fighter pilot and ending up flying cargo planes or helicopters. A friend of mine did it (cargo), and he ended up with a great job in commercial airlines until that industry fell apart and they now pay beginners to fly planes with the same salary as a manager at Mickey Ds...

As far as the bridge near your house, no need to worry in the slightest, unless you are living under said bridge. No war coming your way, just possible social unrest. ;)

He has wanted to do this since he was able to speak, before then really. Instead of the latest stupid toy, he wanted military aircraft specs books, and read/memorized them front to back. You guys could probably have a good conversation, most of our flying friends do have with him. I just don't want to see him get mindfucked like my brother/brother-in-law are from having to fight wars. But if he's above the ground, maybe it won't be so bad. I've told him that I plan on him being out of a job before he gets to be a fighter pilot anyway(Ron Paul baby!!) and he's cool with that.

As far as the bridges, I could totally see another country taking them out around here if they wanted to bring war to our soil. They are the supply lines across the Mississippi River. All the interstates congregate onto on bridge to cross the river going into St. Louis, so it would be the perfect spot to break the lines from the east to the west. Not saying it's going to happen, but I'm a Mom. I think about all kinds of heinous shit that will probably never happen. :)

Anti Federalist
11-30-2011, 10:19 PM

In all likelihood, he will not make it to actually fly fighters. Few do. Very, very few do.

This.

Before he would be ready it will be another ten years for him.

And by that time, there will, more than likely, no longer be any such thing as fighter pilots.

Even if there are, "driving jets" is like getting to play in NFL.

Hundreds of thousands try, only a very few succeed.

Kylie
11-30-2011, 10:21 PM

Never would. I would be a shitty parent IMO if I did.

He is in the Civil Air Patrol now. Will be attending flight school next year, and plans to have his pilots license before his drivers license. Besides that, he could blow your mind with the information he holds in his head about EVERY single military aircraft that is/was in the US fleet. When he was 7 that's what he would do, read the spec books. Loves physics, science and math. I sure wish I could get him to come away from public school....I think he'd be much, much further ahead than he already is.

Brian4Liberty
12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
He is in the Civil Air Patrol now. Will be attending flight school next year, and plans to have his pilots license before his drivers license. Besides that, he could blow your mind with the information he holds in his head about EVERY single military aircraft that is/was in the US fleet. When he was 7 that's what he would do, read the spec books. Loves physics, science and math. I sure wish I could get him to come away from public school....I think he'd be much, much further ahead than he already is.

If he gets good grades in those subjects, he'll definitely get a "tryout". They will try to recruit him. Maybe he can hold out for a bonus? If he has borderline high blood pressure, they'll really love him (helps with high Gs).

ShaneEnochs
12-01-2011, 01:43 PM
The american elite saw what happened when hitler took over germany too quickly. That's why they've been doing it more slowly over decades.

Chester Copperpot
12-01-2011, 02:02 PM
lindsey graham is fucking nuts... he's very extreme.. I think he qualifies as a homegrown terrorist.. cant we throw him in jail under his own law??

Will that be what it takes for this fruitcake to grow a brain?