PDA

View Full Version : Federal Reserve to bail out bankrupt European economies with oodles of cheap $$$$$

Mattsa
11-30-2011, 11:07 AM
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/benedictbrogan/100120865/coordinated-global-bank-intervention-in-the-euro-crisis-is-a-defining-moment/

So the US taxpayer is now on the hook for another trillion or so to bail out the French and Germans

Frankly I am hopping bloody mad

Gross PONZI ECONOMICS

FRAUD UPON FRAUD UPON THEFT UPON FRAUD

Seraphim
11-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Just buy gold/silver and the value of the dollar becomes less and less relevant.

This thing will collapse suddenly and quickly OR the new monetary system will be implemented **SEEMINGLY** out of no where.

Just save ur cash in gold/silver and you'll be much better off.

AuH20
11-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Currency swaps I presume? Discrete. ROFL

jkr
11-30-2011, 11:34 AM
wherez my bailout?

id rather have opportunity, but in lieu of that...

Created4
11-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Currency swaps I presume? Discrete. ROFL

Yep. And the timing looks well orchestrated. First, earlier this week Bloomberg reveals the result of a 2-year long lawsuit over a FOIA request to see the Fed's loaning cheap money to banks that far exceeded TARP. The media gives them a pass on that (unless you watch someone like the Judge on Fox), which sanitizes them for their next move. Then the S&P announces downgrades to over a dozen large banks which should have shocked Wall Street today, so the Fed steps in and provides magic liquidity and Wall St. instead goes wild with drunken easy money. Well orchestrated...