PDA

View Full Version : AmericansElect.org [Action Item]

Romulus
11-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Everyone needs to join this site and become active in promoting Ron Paul on it now!

AE will have ballot access to all 50 states, and they will nominate someone. This could be HUGE!

Think of it as an insurance policy, just in case we don't get the GOP nomination.

Watch how the founder defends Ron Paul here, and look at the fear from Chris Matthews!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#45406374

https://secure.americanselect.org/profile-candidate/235385

Romulus
11-30-2011, 01:15 PM
///

Travlyr
11-30-2011, 05:51 PM
This is awesome! lol... Chris Matthews should get his blood pressure checked. :D

gerryb
11-30-2011, 08:09 PM
The Rockefellers will not nominate Ron Paul.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this group is insurance against Ron Paul getting the Republican Nomination.

Travlyr
11-30-2011, 09:16 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this group is insurance against Ron Paul getting the Republican Nomination.
Explain that please. Bill O'Reilly has already said that Ron Paul is not getting the GOP nod. What do you mean?

GeorgiaAvenger
11-30-2011, 09:29 PM
If Ron doesn't get the nomination I want them to run Roemer and Johnson just for kicks

kuckfeynes
11-30-2011, 10:28 PM
It's insurance against conservatives in general.
It's the only way Obama could pull off reelection... Split the vote.
They sure aren't hiding a big grassroots movement behind that shroud of secrecy.

gerryb
11-30-2011, 11:11 PM
They may not be hiding a big grassroots movement, but they will have big money. They already have 22 million, and can materialize as much as they need...

Chester Copperpot
11-30-2011, 11:23 PM
THats classic..

"Why are you so scared of ron paul"

stutter...

I dont know who that douchebag was giving this guy a hard time about ron paul but he seems scared of us.

kuckfeynes
11-30-2011, 11:52 PM
They may not be hiding a big grassroots movement, but they will have big money. They already have 22 million, and can materialize as much as they need...

I know, that's what I was implying... I'm sure there is a very good reason that they are tight-lipped their donors, and it's not the one they're giving.

Agorism
12-01-2011, 12:03 AM
What action are we supposed to take?

ryanmkeisling
12-01-2011, 12:22 AM
I joined and gave them $20. If they turn out to be a slight to our cause so be it, although just the way he made Chris Mathews and the other guy look like their heads were gonna burst was worth the $. Ron Paul is the only candidate they have listed so far and it would be perfect for Ron if he doesn't get the GOP nod. That way he can always say "I didn't decide to run third party, they chose me"

I will not vote for any other candidate but Ron Paul anyway, I could care less what party he is affiliated with. Party politics is one of the main problems so the way I see it either the GOP embraces Paul and puts to rest their ideologies from the past decades or they lose another election and come one step closer to death. They have one foot in the grave already...

When was the last good liberty minded, constitutionally minded GOP executive? ...and don't say Reagan cause he made some serious anti-liberty blunders and was certainly corrupt. In fact, he was just as plastic as any of the ones the followed. They really fucked this country up bad.

gerryb
12-01-2011, 02:37 AM
When was the last good liberty minded, constitutionally minded GOP executive? ...and don't say Reagan cause he made some serious anti-liberty blunders and was certainly corrupt. In fact, he was just as plastic as any of the ones the followed. They really fucked this country up bad.

Not to be an apologist, but getting a bullet put in your chest is known to be a good persuader.

Travlyr
12-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Everyone needs to join this site and become active in promoting Ron Paul on it now!

AE will have ballot access to all 50 states, and they will nominate someone. This could be HUGE!

Think of it as an insurance policy, just in case we don't get the GOP nomination.

Watch how the founder defends Ron Paul here, and look at the fear from Chris Matthews!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#45406374

https://secure.americanselect.org/profile-candidate/235385
Signed up, answered questions, and became a delegate. Too bad that big government is winning a lot of the questions. A whole lot of people think government should take care of them.

Still, this could be the 21st century way to elect government officials. Pretty interesting.

IS AMERICANS ELECT SECURE?
Yes. We're building a 21st-century nominating system with state-of-the-art security at every step. Every voter's registration status will be verified. Every vote will be counted fairly and accurately, and will generate a printable confirmation. And an independent, publicly-identified panel of election experts will monitor the process and report publicly on its transparency and security.

No wonder Chris Matthews and his crony are scared of it. ;)

cindy25
12-01-2011, 04:16 AM
I joined and gave them $20. If they turn out to be a slight to our cause so be it, although just the way he made Chris Mathews and the other guy look like their heads were gonna burst was worth the $. Ron Paul is the only candidate they have listed so far and it would be perfect for Ron if he doesn't get the GOP nod. That way he can always say "I didn't decide to run third party, they chose me"

I will not vote for any other candidate but Ron Paul anyway, I could care less what party he is affiliated with. Party politics is one of the main problems so the way I see it either the GOP embraces Paul and puts to rest their ideologies from the past decades or they lose another election and come one step closer to death. They have one foot in the grave already...

Coolidge

cindy25
12-01-2011, 04:17 AM

Jerry Ford was better than he is given credit for; he ended draft registration, and restored gold ownership rights. Better than Reagan who promised to end draft reg but never did

Romulus
12-01-2011, 07:00 AM

Can you explain how this is a Rockefeller front? Any links or sources?

Travlyr
12-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Notice to GOP... Americans Elect will have ballot access in all 50 States and a nominee.

AMERICANS ELECT (https://secure.americanselect.org/about) IS the first nonpartisan presidential nomination.

PURPOSE
THE GOAL OF AMERICANS ELECT is to nominate a presidential ticket that answers directly to voters—not the political system.

American voters are tired of politics as usual. They want leaders that will put their country before their party, and American interests before special interests. Leaders who will work together to develop fresh solutions to the serious challenges facing our country. We believe a secure, online nominating process will prove that America is ready for a competitive, nonpartisan ticket.

Personally, I am tired of Washington D.C. media picking my president. They have screwed it up time and time again.
Ron Paul is the most honest, principled, well-read constitutional conservative of generations... and they want to ignore him. Not this time.

As for me... it is No One But Paul in 2012. And my vote counts.

PROGRESS

Americans Elect is already well on the way to putting the first directly-nominated nonpartisan ticket on the 2012 ballot in all 50 states.
2,152,890 Signatures and Counting!

Romulus
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
What action are we supposed to take?

Sign up, answer some questions (you can even see how RP answered the questions) and that shapes who AE might nominate. So thats why it's important that we go on there and own it. RP is already the most tracked and very high in % what Americans want, so he stands a great shot at getting the nod if he's not nominated by the GOP.

Assuming this is all legit. That clip I posted in the OP is pretty strong with the CEO defending RP. So I'm still waiting for someone to show me how this is a Rockefeller front group...

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Soon both Iowa and New Hampshire will hold their state primaries, and our choices for president will shrink to a few. At Americans Elect you choose from a much larger field of candidates — everyone.
So starting in January, we're going to see who else our nation wants for president, as part of our National Call for Leaders.
With over 300,000 delegates, we already have nearly as much participation as Iowa and New Hampshire combined.* If each of us gets one person to sign up for Americans Elect, we'll get to 500,000 delegates before those states vote!

Elliot Ackerman
COO
P.S. Please help us by giving to Americans Elect today! Every dollar goes to putting YOUR choice on the ballot in 2012. Give now!
* In 2008, 119,000 people voted in the Iowa Republican Caucus and 235,000 in the New Hampshire Republican Primary.

gerryb
12-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Assuming this is all legit. That clip I posted in the OP is pretty strong with the CEO defending RP. So I'm still waiting for someone to show me how this is a Rockefeller front group...

Where did the $22 million they raised come from? Follow the money. Always follow the money.

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Where did the $22 million they raised come from? Follow the money. Always follow the money.
Do you have a link to where the money came from?

gerryb
12-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Do you have a link to where the money came from?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Americans+elect+founders

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Lynn Forester de Rothschild (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lady-lynn-forester-de-rothschild) is the Chief Executive Officer of E.L. Rothschild, a holding company she owns with her husband Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild of the Rothschild family.

2012: The Year of the Independent? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lady-lynn-forester-de-rothschild/2012-third-party-americans-elect_b_1128640.html)
A not-for-profit organization, called Americans Elect is establishing ballot access in all 50 states for the candidates for president and vice president in 2012 who will be nominated directly by the people in an online nominating process. The sophisticated website of Americans Elect allows registered voters a revolutionary new way to nominate a bipartisan ticket to occupy the White House. To date, the website has over 300,000 delegates, more than 50 times the number that participate in both the Democratic and Republican Party conventions (in full disclosure, I sit on the Leadership Board for Americans Elect).

Lynn Forester de Rothschild is CEO of EL Rothschild, LLC and the co-Chair of the "Better Values, Better Markets" Task Force at the Henry Jackson Society in London.

Interesting. Why would the Rothschild family from London be interested in shaping the 21st century American political process?

cindy25
12-06-2011, 06:35 AM
even if Ron wins the Rep nomination it is in our interest to influence this (split the Obama vote with another progressive, such as Bloomberg)

gerryb
12-06-2011, 07:19 AM
even if Ron wins the Rep nomination it is in our interest to influence this (split the Obama vote with another progressive, such as Bloomberg)

IMO, you will not hold any influence in this process and only serve to legitimize it. If it appears things are not going the way they like, they will spend millions to target the demographic that will sway the results the direction they desire.

Money this old isn't dumb.

Working Poor
12-06-2011, 07:50 AM
I think they are going to have their primary on the internet.

Romulus
12-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Interesting. Why would the Rothschild family from London be interested in shaping the 21st century American political process?

She just wrote an article... that is a real loose correlation. It doesn't show they gave any money...

gerryb, do you have a specific source to backup your claim?

gerryb
12-06-2011, 08:08 AM
If a list of founders and advisors spawned from hell is not a specific source, what is?

Romulus
12-06-2011, 08:16 AM
If a list of founders and advisors spawned from hell is not a specific source, what is?

Is see the founders list and their connections... yes there are some serious questionable figureheads, lots of cfr connections too....

Should Paul get the GOP nod, it certainly would be a useful tool to railroad him... unless we can dominate it... :)

Anti Federalist
12-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Is see the founders list and their connections... yes there are some serious questionable figureheads, lots of cfr connections too....

Should Paul get the GOP nod, it certainly would be a useful tool to railroad him... unless we can dominate it... :)

Yeah, specs and I had this conversation when I posted about this months ago.

Rothschilds, CFR, Bilderberg, a who's who of globalists and elitists.

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 10:15 AM

Man, they sure are some clever bastards and bitches.

Romulus
12-06-2011, 11:23 AM

It sure is a slick operation...

We can still co-opt their efforts though... we do own this place... I suggest we use their system against them.

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 11:34 AM
It sure is a slick operation...

We can still co-opt their efforts though... we do own this place... I suggest we use their system against them.

I'm all for that. It is actually brilliant.

Learning who is funding it though explains why so few of the questions they ask offer Ron Paul's position as a solution.

Agorism
12-06-2011, 11:56 AM
irregulartimes covers this group. It seems shady to me.

I don't think I'm inclines to support them.

Romulus
12-06-2011, 11:59 AM
irregulartimes covers this group. It seems shady to me.

I don't think I'm inclines to support them.

No I wouldn't send them any money... but you can sign up for free, answer 12 questions and follow Ron Paul to co-opt their little experiment...

cucucachu0000
12-06-2011, 12:05 PM
i did this a few days ago its worth a shot to try to flood it and put paul even if he wins the gop nomination it would prevent someone else from getting there money

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 05:41 PM
No I wouldn't send them any money... but you can sign up for free, answer 12 questions and follow Ron Paul to co-opt their little experiment...

Lynn Forester de Rothschild (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lady-lynn-forester-de-rothschild) is the Chief Executive Officer of E.L. Rothschild, a holding company she owns with her husband Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild of the Rothschild family.

2012: The Year of the Independent? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lady-lynn-forester-de-rothschild/2012-third-party-americans-elect_b_1128640.html)
A not-for-profit organization, called Americans Elect is establishing ballot access in all 50 states for the candidates for president and vice president in 2012 who will be nominated directly by the people in an online nominating process. The sophisticated website of Americans Elect allows registered voters a revolutionary new way to nominate a bipartisan ticket to occupy the White House. To date, the website has over 300,000 delegates, more than 50 times the number that participate in both the Democratic and Republican Party conventions (in full disclosure, I sit on the Leadership Board for Americans Elect).

They will try anything and everything.

ryanmkeisling
12-06-2011, 06:28 PM
I still think this is a good idea to join and let them know we are watching and are not afraid to co-opt this. We have the internet presence to accomplish this. I joined and sent them $20 (I may come to regret that) when I saw that Ron Paul is a delegate, if it was the wrong thing to do than why would he have joined? IMO that should be cause enough for all of us to follow suit, as this could end up having some influence on the election.

gypsie
01-29-2012, 04:38 PM
http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2011/07/24/no-special-interest-funding-for-americans-elect-new-york-times-reports-serious-hedge-fund-money/

So which is the truth? Is Americans Elect organized by Karl Rove and funded by hedge fund? So much propaganda and misinformation out there!

Luieburger
02-01-2012, 05:57 PM
I signed up and added myself as a supporter for Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. At least by WA law, that doesn't disqualify me from participating in the caucuses or being a delegate. If I participate in a vote on AE, however, it might invalidate my GOP caucus vote.

Help Ron on AE I guess: https://secure.americanselect.org/profile-candidate/235385/topic-answer