PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kern County, California!

kmet
11-30-2011, 03:20 AM
Hey everyone, I'm Keith from Bakersfield, CA. Just got activated for the forum and I'm loving it so far. I'm a volunteer for and leader of the Youth for Ron Paul Bakersfield College Chapter. If there is anyone on here in the Bakersfield or Kern County area, feel free to "like" my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/pages/Youth-for-Ron-Paul-Bakersfield-College-Chapter/113874148728414 as well as join the Bakersfield College YFRP chapter at www.youthforronpaul.com

I'm also the admin of the Facebook group "California Youth for Ron Paul" and it is open to anyone, anywhere from California.

I also encourage everyone to participate in phone from home, it's easy and all it takes is a phone, computer and internet connection. I am currently in tied with two others for second place. I honestly had no idea that I had made that many calls and would be on the leaderboard that fast. I've only been doing it a few days now, but in that time I've made over 410 calls and completed 96 surveys. I highly recommend it.

Keep fighting for our revolution!

thehighwaymanq
11-30-2011, 03:56 AM
Awesome! Welcome

jeremiahj13
12-14-2011, 03:18 AM
welcome to the forums! Please read, post and enjoy :)