PDA

View Full Version : Win or lose...

hammy
11-30-2011, 02:23 AM
Ron Paul has changed the game forever. The youth in this country are on fire for this guy. The next generation is being prepped. We just have to convert the majority of the populace out of this neo-con mindset of preemptive war, debt spending, and this stupid war on drugs. I feel like we can do this though... Iowa is within reach, we just have to push. How is everyone feeling about our chances right now? I'm feeling really positive.

Hospitaller
11-30-2011, 02:38 AM
The second revolution is an inevitability. I pray it comes sooner rather than later, the coming economic crisis can be softened with libertarian policies.

RonPaulwillWin
11-30-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm just 32. I have a 4 year old son who finally goes to bed once I fire up the Peter Schiff podcast. He knows I need to do my 'learning' as well. We're in it for the long haul

Aigik
11-30-2011, 04:00 AM
I'm 21, and Ron Paul is definitely catching on amongst young people. I think that the youth vote is what gave Obama the election in 2008, so I'm pretty confident considering that it seems Ron Paul is on course to get the youth vote this time around. Someone said this, I can't remember who, it may have been Jesse Ventura. Well, anyway, this person said that Republicans and Democrats don't win elections, independents do. And that couldn't be more true.