PDA

View Full Version : Send Newcomers to RONPAUL2008.com - Not grassroot forums.

tnvoter
11-06-2007, 11:38 PM
If they get excited about the good doc as we do, they'll find out places like this on their own.

Due to recent censorship concerns. YO.

tanverenzo
11-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Plus the information there is much more clearly displayed and relevant to a newcomer... everything here is a bit disjoint.

American
11-06-2007, 11:53 PM
We need to get a real age count here and see who can even vote...YO!

lmao.....jk

Energy
11-06-2007, 11:53 PM
I'd take a step further. For complete Ron Paul newbies, I'd send them to a site like www.ronpaulishope.com or www.ronpaulstopdreaming.com to pre-sell them before going to www.ronpaul2008.com.

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 11:58 PM
If they get excited about the good doc as we do, they'll find out places like this on their own.

Due to recent censorship concerns. YO.

If you're talking about Ann, she didn't direct them here. They found it on their own. You're right, this is definitely not the place for anyone but the hardcore supporters.

Since people can find this site very easily and it is referenced on used to be referenced on Liberty cards, etc., we are going to get a lot of people over here. I don't see any way around it than to clean up our act a little bit. How hard would htat be? Surely, we can manage to converse without 4-letter curse words.

michaelwise
11-07-2007, 12:05 AM
If you're talking about Ann, she didn't direct them here. They found it on their own. You're right, this is definitely not the place for anyone but the hardcore supporters.

Since people can find this site very easily and it is referenced on used to be referenced on Liberty cards, etc., we are going to get a lot of people over here. I don't see any way around it than to clean up our act a little bit. How hard would htat be? Surely, we can manage to converse without 4-letter curse words.
Yes but, if the situation warents........

krott5333
11-07-2007, 12:06 AM
i usually send them to ronpaul2008.com as well as ronpaullibrary.com

LibertyEagle
11-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Yes but, if the situation warents........

There are other words you can use. Or, just do something like this...$#@%#$. It still gets the point across.

Look, this is all about not running off people who find this site when they are trying to find out more about Dr. Paul. Surely, saving the country is worth enough to watch our mouths. Isn't it?

foofighter20x
11-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Another good place for newcomers is www.ronpaullibrary.org

foofighter20x
11-07-2007, 12:15 AM
i usually send them to ronpaul2008.com as well as ronpaullibrary.com

Another good place for newcomers is www.ronpaullibrary.org

durn... beat me to it :p