PDA

View Full Version : Latest Poll in Iowa

opinionatedfool
11-29-2011, 07:29 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_primary-1588.html

I'm not liking Gingrich's position in the poll. I know it's probably rigged somewhat, but I think it may be time to really go on the attack against him. He needs to do somewhat well in NH for obvious reasons, but he shouldn't be doing well in any Iowa polls. He has a lot of baggage that should be turning a lot of people off.

What do people think?

eleganz
11-29-2011, 07:32 PM
It doesn't even matter, its going to take a fresh scandal to bring him down, people don't care about the past it seems. Remember when almost everybody ignored Cains' former federal reserve chairman position? They didn't care one bit but when the scandal broke, broke, and broke, people didn't want to be associated with a loser anymore.

eric4186
11-29-2011, 07:34 PM
it's not rigged it's just bad news. we really need to go all out on bombarding Newt like crazy. there's so many scandals anyway it won't be hard, i don't see why we haven't put out anything yet

opinionatedfool
11-29-2011, 07:40 PM
@eleganz I agree he has a lot of stuff that could take him down pretty quick, but we shouldn't take that for granted. Haha, yeah Cain won't be doing so well after today. I hope he doesn't drop out though so the vote will be diluted.

@eric4186 It could be somewhat "rigged" the nature of telephone polls is that they are not very accurate because most of them take place on landlines. A lot of Ron Paul supporters are in a population segment that primarily uses cell phones. Also, I'm not sure Insider Advantage is a very reputable polling company. If stats aren't done right, they can become inaccurate very quickly.