PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Gingrich would pick up Cain supporters

bobbyw24
11-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Certainly doesn't help us

By Jonathan Easley - 11/29/11 01:40 PM ET

Newt Gingrich stands to benefit if Herman Cain were to withdraw or lose support in the Republican presidential race, according to a Public Policy Poll released on Tuesday.

Gingrich has a much better favorability rating with Cain supporters than does Mitt Romney. Seventy-three percent of Cain supporters view Gingrich favorably, while only 33 percent have a favorable view of Romney.

Gingrich is also the consensus second choice among Cain voters, with 37 percent saying Gingrich would be their back-up to Cain, compared to 14 percent for Michele Bachmann, 13 percent for Romney, and 12 percent for Rick Perry.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/195921-poll-gingrich-would-pick-up-cain-supporters

GeorgiaAvenger
11-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Ron Paul?

InTradePro
11-29-2011, 07:32 PM
PPP = Considered fake.

http://gop2012polls.blogspot.com/ for accepted polling.

How "fortunate" of them just to poll this as Cain was about crashing, it's almost like they knew what was coming and wanted to have something to write about and push for the media.

Carehn
11-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Gingrich is also the consensus second choice among Cain voters, with 37 percent saying Gingrich would be their back-up to Cain, compared to 14 percent for Michele Bachmann, 13 percent for Romney, and 12 percent for Rick Perry.

so the other 24% who do they like?

opinionatedfool
11-29-2011, 08:52 PM
The Cain supporters don't care about people who cheat, so of course they'll go for Newt.

sailingaway
11-29-2011, 08:55 PM
ABCs poll says Romney would pick them up. Clearly they are at best split, and likely unsure.

Carehn
11-29-2011, 08:55 PM
so the other 24% who do they like?

Maximus
11-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Looks like Romney is starting to hit at Newt, I like it.

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-29-2011, 09:00 PM
I hope some of them come over to Ron Paul, but Cain has poisoned them against us so much, I don't see that happening.

Feelgood
11-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Cain supporters are soft and mainly flavor of the week types. Once the Gingrich flavor begins to sour, that's when we might be able to peel some off and pick them off. We just have to wait for the cycle to complete.

Okie RP fan
11-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Cain's demise will absolutely benefit Gingrich.

Keep in mind that the main reason Cain was launched so high was Fox News touting him. Herman Cain has virtually no clue about anything when it comes to foreign policy, and is sympathetic to the federal reserve. He also has proven to flip flop, as he tweaked his ignorant 999 plan because reports started showing the over 80% of Americans would be paying something more in taxes than they are now.

The people who supported Cain are Fox News bots who will do everything Hannity or O'Reilly tells them to. It's sad and angering that these people don't even realize that they are letting the media speak for them.

Gingrich will continue to surge. All of us need to quit thinking he is going to plummet as fast and hard as Cain and Perry. Gingrich has been chosen for this position since before the candidacies. He's right there with Romney, establishment and two faced, speaking.

That is why it is so important to win Iowa and shock everyone in New Hampshire.

MJU1983
11-29-2011, 09:42 PM
PPP = Fake

They are terrible.

seapilot
11-29-2011, 10:14 PM
I can not believe people enamored with Newt. I hope one of his ex wives comes out soon and destroys him.

As for 2012, Marianne Gingrich shared her take on speculation swirling over the possibility of Newt Gingrich making a run for the White House in the next election cycle. The bottom line, she said, is that "there's no way" he'll be president.

"He could have been president," she explained. "But when you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don't like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new . . . you lose touch with who you really are. You lose your way."

Marianne Gingrich suggested that her ex-husband "believes that what he says in public and how he lives don't have to be connected" and added, "If you believe that, then yeah, you can run for president. ... He always told me that he's always going to pull the rabbit out of the hat."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/10/newt-gingrichs-ex-wife-go_n_676834.html

Steppenwolf6
11-29-2011, 10:22 PM
hello,my first post here!
I would not be a pessimist:
When i entered the World Net Daily i have found a lot of fans whose second choice seem to be the good doctor

Steppenwolf6
11-29-2011, 10:32 PM
And i entered that site for the Pat Buchanan pro Ron Paul's articles in their first page..but i have also found this:

Go to WorldNetDaily and search Molotov Mitchell.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=349453

Molotov Mitchell..."for the record"you can found his stuff also in youtube,(illuminati tv, or "the wolverines "one term president" music video which has had some success)
He is a cristian conservative and convincing a lot of people with his videos,we should give him some love and have his pro Ron Paul videos go viral!

They are really enthusiastic ,conving and effective with christians extreme conservatives.
Bye

Carehn
11-29-2011, 10:34 PM
hello,my first post here!
I would not be a pessimist:
When i entered the World Net Daily i have found a lot of fans whose second choice seem to be the good doctor

Welcome good friend! By the way....so the other 24% who do they like?

That question is for anyone.

Steppenwolf6
11-29-2011, 10:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddREczVeL4
"Molotov Mithchell" and The wolverines who are all Ron Paul supporters now,also the dancing girl,DJ Dolce who also has a column of pro Ron Paul Comedy in the WND site and the blonde girl with glasses,"Constitution Kate".
Funny.

Steppenwolf6
11-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Dear Good friend ..what 24%?

( I don't believe we should give too much relevance to polls now,or even others candidates for that matter..i think we shlould keep up enthusiasm and the positive,many reasons for Ron Paul)

i know Ron Paul will pick up some and he will pick up from others too in the last few weeks.

+ Ron Paul creates new votes which otherwise would not have voted..
these polls are close to worhtless.

Steppenwolf6
11-29-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=351761