PDA

View Full Version : The establishment really is worried this time

Zydeco
11-29-2011, 03:32 PM
They weren't in 2007 -- but this time, the corrupt establishment really is worried about Ron Paul.

Gary Weiss's comical piece in Salon -- where Paul is labeled a "friend of the oligarchy" (!), Frank Gaffney's thin piece in the Washington Times, Bob Schieffer's impossible-to-miss bias in his "Face the Nation" interview...these are signs of a corrupt regime that's worried about what's coming.

The ignoring essentially worked in 2007, but with five weeks left before Iowa and RP now polling second there -- behind the latest suspiciously out-of-nowhere poll numbers, this time for Newt Gingrich -- has them both panicked and without coherent arguments for any other candidate. This is an empire at the end of its rope, a currency that can't sell itself any more cheaply into debasement, a military overstretched in quagmires around the globe, and a people too broke to hold it up any longer.

And, on top of all of that -- the perfect candidate to attract the citizens of this collapsing empire.

I didn't quite believe it in 2007, but this time I think we're gonna see history being made. Specifically: an empire returning to its roots as a republic, with a president at the helm who is the right man in the right place at the right time.

Travlyr
11-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah. A Revolution is kind of hard to ignore forever.

Paulitics 2011
11-29-2011, 03:44 PM
Every time you see the establishment do this, fight back! For every hit piece against Ron, pledge to recruit 10 supporters, via canvassing or whatever - all of you. We can't do this unless everyone does it.

ninepointfive
11-29-2011, 03:51 PM
The establishment was fearing the tea parties big time, but due to ego and infighting, they are dissipating. This was disappointing at the time, but the more i stuck around, the more I discovered the big egos and people who are bandwagoning needed to go anyways.

now it's really only Ron Paul. we're in it to win it! =)

Bruno
11-29-2011, 03:53 PM
He is in position to win Iowa.

11-29-2011, 03:57 PM
The establishment was fearing the tea parties big time, but due to ego and infighting, they are dissipating. This was disappointing at the time, but the more i stuck around, the more I discovered the big egos and people who are bandwagoning needed to go anyways.

now it's really only Ron Paul. we're in it to win it! =)

The establishment simply took over the tea party. Now you see supposed activists supporting Fed bankers and Tarp apologists. It's the ultimate irony.

sailingaway
11-29-2011, 03:58 PM
The establishment simply took over the tea party. Now you see supposed activists supporting Fed bankers and Tarp apologists. It's the ultimate irony.

matched by the unions and communists trying to take over Occupy.

11-29-2011, 04:01 PM
matched by the unions and communists trying to take over Occupy.

I can't stand occupy, but yeah same difference I suppose.

The force can have a strong influence on the weak minded.

sailingaway
11-29-2011, 04:02 PM
I can't stand occupy, but yeah same difference I suppose.

The force can have a strong influence on the weak minded.

occupy as a group leaves me cold, but I keep reading interviews with individuals I'd like to have here. The group bit is behind the quickly slapped on astroturf front.

rich34
11-29-2011, 04:02 PM
Imo they are down to two candidates who can be beat in our current environment. Make that new supporter made attack ad on Mitt n Newt go viral and they'll really be scrambling!

seapilot
11-29-2011, 04:03 PM

Not to mention the Top tier consist of 2 candidates that helped design Obama care and the other supports individual health mandate. Thought republicans hated universal health care?

11-29-2011, 04:05 PM
occupy as a group leaves me cold, but I keep reading interviews with individuals I'd like to have here. The group bit is behind the quickly slapped on astroturf front.

Sure, even useless movements will have some good individuals. The only good thing about occupy is common complaints. Their methods and solutions are incompatible with a GOP primary campaign.

11-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Not to mention the Top tier consist of 2 candidates that helped design Obama care and the other supports individual health mandate. Thought republicans hated universal health care?

I was for it before I was against it.

ctiger2
11-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Ron Paul, a friend of the Oligarchy! lol!

squirekyle
11-29-2011, 04:34 PM
We still need to fight though. EVERYONE READING THIS needs to volunteer in some way, form, or fashion.

Here's a post on Facebook from a friend:

"Cain's downward spiral seals what I've been predicting for months: a Gingrich nomination. New polls out show Gingrich with a 15 point lead in Iowa, a 23 point lead in South Carolina, and being within ten points of Romney in New Hampshire (where he's picked up two key endorsements within the past few days). Cain will further plummet in the polls, and Gingrich will emerge the sole challenger to Romney."

Student Of Paulism
11-29-2011, 04:34 PM
This is exactly why local and federal security is tighting up and being a lil more active than normal. They now know that people are waking up and tired of living in what is now becoming a 'theocracy', only difference it isn't divine rulers in charge, it's money hungry global dominators, and their religion is...well..GREED.

Was watching Alex Jones earlier, and ran into a episode i missed, he had Mike Badnarik on, last cycle's Lib nominee. They talked about a lot of the crap that is going on and how the establishment of leeches are panicking (more TSA and other fascist-type security policies coming out) and how dangerous things are going to get if something isn't done soon, because people can only take so much. Yes, i know Alex isnt everyones favorite guy sometimes, but he does have his moments and not everything he speaks on is off the top of his head only.

They are trying to get Jesse Ventura as Lib nominee so he can light it up to Obama in the Gen debate. Lol now you know Obama get torn apart with Jesse going at him. That is exactly why Bill Oreilly wont have him on, he would get his ass handed to him.

11-29-2011, 04:39 PM
This is exactly why local and federal security is tighting up and being a lil more active than normal. They now know that people are waking up and tired of living in what is now becoming a 'theocracy', only difference it isn't divine rulers in charge, it's money hungry global dominators, and their religion is...well..GREED.

Was watching Alex Jones earlier, and ran into a episode i missed, he had Mike Badnarik on, last cycle's Lib nominee. They talked about a lot of the crap that is going on and how the establishment of leeches are panicking (more TSA and other fascist-type security policies coming out) and how dangerous things are going to get if something isn't done soon, because people can only take so much. Yes, i know Alex isnt everyones favorite guy sometimes, but he does have his moments and not everything he speaks on is off the top of his head only.

They are trying to get Jesse Ventura as Lib nominee so he can light it up to Obama in the Gen debate. Lol now you know Obama get torn apart with Jesse going at him. That is exactly why Bill Oreilly wont have him on, he would get ass handed to him.

The Libertarian party won't poll high enough to be included in any debates with Obama.

Student Of Paulism
11-29-2011, 04:42 PM
The Libertarian party won't poll high enough to be included in any debates with Obama.

Heh, yea, they did actually mention that at one point. But just imagine him going at it with him. Lol that would be some classic stuff, because we all know Jesse is fired up right now.

Sullivan*
11-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Why doesn't Jesse get behind RP then?

KramerDSP
11-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Honestly, Newt has me very, very worried. The parallels to McCain '08 are astounding. All I know is I'm done with the GOP if anyone but Paul is the nominee. I mean, Newt friggin Gingrich?!?!? Does the base have the memory of elephants?!?

Aratus
11-29-2011, 04:49 PM
He is in position to win Iowa.

What Bruno said!!! To the 100 percentile!! Ron Paul shall win Iowa!

Keith and stuff
11-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Honestly, Newt has me very, very worried. The parallels to McCain '08 are astounding. All I know is I'm done with the GOP if anyone but Paul is the nominee.

Why? There are 100s of good GOP elected folks right now! Heck, in NH alone there may be 100s. Ron Paul Republicans frequently get elected and reelected where I live. It's been going on since before Ron Paul ran for the 2008 GOP Presidential Nomination. I know quite a few good Democrats in NH but only a couple of them are elected.

ninepointfive
11-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Honestly, Newt has me very, very worried. The parallels to McCain '08 are astounding. All I know is I'm done with the GOP if anyone but Paul is the nominee. I mean, Newt friggin Gingrich?!?!? Does the base have the memory of elephants?!?

Actually elephants have been proven to be very smart, and can remember individual human beings years after.

djruden
11-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Why doesn't Jesse get behind RP then?

Jesse backs Paul about as much as any of us. He has even written a book and dedicated it to him. The only problem he might have right now is that he hates both democrats and republicans so when he talks abotu Paul he wants him to run 3rd party since the democrips and rebloodlicans have dual monarchy control over the nation.